Having a tough time trying to decide which colors to sample try them all!
A high-pigmented, long wearing blush which works to improve your complexion! How are our samples packaged? We take a little scoop of blush in powdered form and package it in a small plastic bag. It's enough for a few uses - long enough for your to decide whether or not the shade works for you!
- Product Details
- Gluten Free, Vegan, Paraben Free
- Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well
- With complexion perfecting Maracuja: the seeds of the Passiflora Edulis plant, also knows as Maracuja, yield a rich and emollient oil with anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. High in both linoleic acid (72%) and lycopene, it evens out skin tone and texture.
- Free of petroleum-based oils, alcohol, talc, fillers, fragrances, preservatives and chemical dyes; enriched with botanicals and vitamins
- Product Shades
- Breathless - pale warm pink
- Rendezvous - soft neutral warm rose
- Tryst - deep rose
- Euphoria - peachy pink
- Tea Rose - medium spiced cider
No returns on samples.
Mica, kaolin, silica, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin. May contain: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), CI 77491,77492, 77499, CI 77007.
Cloud 9, Wicked, Celtic, Princess Ingredients: Mica, Zinc Stearate, Manihot Esculenta (Tapioca) Starch*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Berry*, Hydrogenated Glyceryl Abietate, Tocopherol, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil. May Contain +/-: Titanium Dioxide, CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, Chromium Oxide Green, Ultramarines.
* Certified Organic Ingredients
Posted by Jude Lorman on 2nd Sep 2019
I love samples, I can choose what looks best on me. These are very generous samples, you’ll get multiple uses to be able to see colors in any light etc you want so you can choose which work best for you!
Having options takes away fear
Posted by Angie C. on 18th May 2018
Ok, so you know how scared you are of committing to a whole blush color? Well, this packet allows you to skip that. Each packet has at least 4 wears, but if you're not use to wearing it like me, you might get more uses. Just dump a little in your hand and use a brush.
Light to geisha
Posted by ANGELINA on 16th Nov 2017
Breathless was too light for my tan to olive skin. I'm currently deciding between Tea Rose and Tryst. Euphoria and Rendezvous are more shimmery blushes and I think I'm getting to that age where everything has to be matte and not shimmer. They are all pretty blushes and some are highly pigmented more than others (i.e. Tea Rose when I initially applied it), so be careful not to make yourself look like a doll or geisha.
Posted by Carmen on 4th Oct 2017
I so appreciate that Honeybee offers samples. This has helped me, not only to try different shades, but also to experience the quality of the product. By both, I am very pleased and impressed. Will definitely be purchasing several. Thank you!