Having a tough time trying to decide which colors to sample try them all!
A high-pigmented, long wearing blush which works to improve your complexion! How are our samples packaged? We take a little scoop of blush in powdered form and package it in a small plastic bag. It's enough for a few uses - long enough for your to decide whether or not the shade works for you!
- Product Details
- Gluten Free, Vegan, Paraben Free
- Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well
- With complexion perfecting Maracuja: the seeds of the Passiflora Edulis plant, also knows as Maracuja, yield a rich and emollient oil with anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. High in both linoleic acid (72%) and lycopene, it evens out skin tone and texture.
- Free of petroleum-based oils, alcohol, talc, fillers, fragrances, preservatives and chemical dyes; enriched with botanicals and vitamins
- Product Shades
- Breathless - pale warm pink
- Rendezvous - soft neutral warm rose
- Tryst - deep rose
- Euphoria - peachy pink
- Tea Rose - medium spiced cider
Mica, kaolin, silica, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin. May contain: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491,77492, 77499), ultramarine blue (CI 77007).
Cloud 9, Wicked, Celtic, Princess Ingredients: Mica, Zinc Stearate, Manihot Esculenta (Tapioca) Starch*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Berry*, Hydrogenated Glyceryl Abietate, Tocopherol, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil. May Contain +/-: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Chromium Oxide Green, Ultramarines.
* Certified Organic Ingredients
Light to geisha
Posted by ANGELINA on 16th Nov 2017
Breathless was too light for my tan to olive skin. I'm currently deciding between Tea Rose and Tryst. Euphoria and Rendezvous are more shimmery blushes and I think I'm getting to that age where everything has to be matte and not shimmer. They are all pretty blushes and some are highly pigmented more than others (i.e. Tea Rose when I initially applied it), so be careful not to make yourself look like a doll or geisha.
Posted by Carmen on 4th Oct 2017
I so appreciate that Honeybee offers samples. This has helped me, not only to try different shades, but also to experience the quality of the product. By both, I am very pleased and impressed. Will definitely be purchasing several. Thank you!