A high-pigmented, long wearing blush which works to improve your complexion! Not sure which shade is YOU? Try before you buy! Visit our samples page for sample sizes of this product.
- Product Details
- Gluten Free, Vegan, Paraben Free
- Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well
- With complexion perfecting Maracuja: the seeds of the Passiflora Edulis plant, also known as Maracuja, yield a rich and emollient oil with anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. High in both linoleic acid (72%) and lycopene, it evens out skin tone and texture.
- Free of petroleum-based oils, alcohol, talc, fillers, fragrances, preservatives and chemical dyes; enriched with botanicals and vitamins
- Net Wt. 8.5 g / 0.03 US oz
- Product Shades
- Breathless - pale warm pink (UPC: 665013671014)
- Rendezvous - soft neutral warm rose (UPC: 665013671038)
- Tryst - deep rose (UPC: 665013671021)
- Euphoria - peachy pink (UPC: 665013671045)
- Tea Rose - medium spiced cider (UPC: 665013671052)
mica, zinc stearate, boron nitride, lauroyl lysine, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, octyldodecyl sterate, phenoxyethanol, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, passiflora edulis seed oil, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, sorbic acid, tocopherol. May Contain: mica (CI77019), titanium dioxide (CI77891), CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI15850, CI77007
Posted by Unknown on 16th Aug 2018
I rarely wear any makeup, but once in awhile like something to brighten my face a little. I've tried powdered and creme blushes before, but always looks phony to me. This blush is the exception. It only takes a little with a brush to give my cheeks a natural peachy glow. I've finally found a product I love. I wash my face with coconut oil and then apply your blush and lipstick and I have a healthy, natural look. Plus, I know the ingredients aren't harmful. It's a win, win.
Posted by Joy H on 7th Aug 2018
Love that the blush livens up my complexion! Beautiful long lasting color!
Posted by Carol on 3rd Jul 2018
The Complexion Perfecting Blush is by far the best blush I have ever used. After purchasing samples I decided on Breathless. I absolutely love it!
Posted by christine manter on 28th Jun 2018
Love the fact thatd itsall natural and last all day!Its vegan to, awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Karen W on 21st Jun 2018
I had purchased the sample of Breathless (the sample sizes are very generous!) and liked it so much I had to buy the full-size! It's a very nice shade of pink without a hint of orange.
Posted by Unknown on 13th Jun 2018
I have many chemical allergies and this blush is very comfortable for me to use. I like the way the color blends and accents my complexion
Posted by Mili on 8th Jun 2018
I’m a blush addict and I loved this blush in Breathless. I can’t wait to get the other colors
Made me glow
Posted by Unknown on 14th May 2018
Just a quick swipe of this blush on each of my cheeks and I legit looked liked I was glowing. I ordered the rendezvous color
Posted by Natalie on 3rd May 2018
Very good color - the other reviews do not exaggerate; a little really does go a long way! But it blends beautifully. I like to put it on first and then apply the mineral powder foundation over it. i feel like it gives me a more natural flushed look rather than I'm obviously wearing blush. I chose Rendezvous and it gives a very nice, natural looking pink color.
Nice Color =)
Posted by Jess on 30th Mar 2018
I was looking for a pretty peachy pink cheek color for my medium olive-toned skin and this one packs a big punch!! I was stuck between this one and Rendezvous and I may try the other to see if it's more pink. A little goes a LONG way =)