Such an intoxicating scent! Sweet orange and spicy clove mingle with laid back lavender and heady patchouli creating an other-wordly experience.
Not sure if you'll like this scent? Try before you buy! Visit our samples page for sample sizes of this product.
- Product Details
- All soaps are made by local soap crafter Sunrise Soaps.
- There are over EIGHT (8) high quality oils and butters IN EVERY BAR, yielding a phenomenal soap that is second-to-none!
- They are made in small batches, and contain high quality ingredients like shea butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil and olive oil.
- These all natural soaps are scented using 100% pure essential oils and produce a wonderful lather.
- Contains only vegetable ingredients
- Each bar is hand-cut and hand-wrapped
- No artificial colorants
- No petroleum
- No animal fat
- No preservatives
- Weight per bar varies. Approx. 3.1 to 3.5 oz
saponified oils of olive, coconut and soybean, cocoa butter, shea butter, castor oil, essential oils.
Smells good but rough texture
Posted by Unknown on 11th Mar 2018
I've already written one review for this but it never posted. Smells good as described but it has a grainy texture almost like lava soap. Too rough for my skin but great for hand soap. However, the first bar I got was a decent size and the second was really tiny so I won't be ordering it again because it's just too expensive for me.
Posted by Donna on 30th Jun 2015
I tried this as a sample and love the gently spicy scent, as well as it's moisturizing properties. I've tried all kinds of soaps and this one is the best! It is smaller than some, but it suds up all the way to the bitter end, unlike some others I've tried. I ordered 2 last time and this time around, I'm going for 3.
Terrific Scent and It Lasts!
Posted by Linda on 26th Aug 2014
This was the second time I've ordered this soap, and this time ordered two as I love it! The scent is fresh and like no other I've enjoyed in the past. The sculpted bar is pleasing to look at and to handle, and lasts a long while; I use it a number of times during the day and it doesn't dry my skin.