All mineral make-up is not created equal. Sure, mineral make-up is fun, easy to use, and allows you create stunning looks ranging from natural to glamorous, but what makes PowderColorsTM different?
- PowderColorsTMis a blend of pure, uncoated mineral pigments and oxidized mica, free from unnecessary fillers and preservatives.
Gluten free; Vegan.
- The popular department store brands contain talc and bismuth oxychloride - cheap fillers that can wreak havoc on your skin. Bismuth oxychloride is a synthetically-produced metal that can get into pores and cause irritation.
- PowderColorsTMis totally vegan! It does not contain dyes, lakes, carmine, FD&C colors, fragrance, talc, bismuth oxychloride, parabens, petroleum derivatives or dimethicone.
- Portability. Decide what colors you want to wear for the day, twist the little pots together and all your color is in one convenient place. What could be easier? No more fumbling around your handbag for your shadow, eye liner, blush...
- Price. Why do all these other companies make their products so expensive?? At Honeybee Gardens, we believe natural, healthy body care and cosmetics should be affordable. We're not rich and we want good products. Solution: make them ourselves and share the love with the world!
- We have something for everyone. Our shades range from ultra-mattes to shimmery and sparkly. From very neutral beige Chai to check-me-out turquoise Castaway.
- Versatility. These beautiful loose powders can be used as eyeshadow, eyeliner, blush, and even mixed with our Clear WaterColors Nail Enamel to create custom polish colors! See Directions.
How are our samples packaged? We take a little scoop of PowderColors and package it in a small plastic bag. It's enough for a few uses - long enough for your to decide whether or not the shade works for you!
|Flirtatious - very light matte pink
Angelic - sparkly iridescent pink with hints of lavender
|Princess - very pale matte lavender
Moondust - super sparkly pale lavender with silver undertones
Spellbound - medium matte plum lavender with both pink and blue undertones
|Gypsy - frosty sparkly medium champagne plum
Temptress - sparkly deep plum with an aged bronze glow
Wanderlust - sparkly shades that is a cross between plum, bronze and charcoal
Wicked - an intense steel grey with flashes of marine blue; very sexy!
Chai - matte pale very creamy coffee
**NEW** Wanderlust - plum with hints of brown and silver slight pearlescent
|Satin Sheets - the palest of sparkly peaches with gold highlights
Sunset Strip - light to medium sparkly peach with pink highlights
|Cloud Nine - pale silvery blue shimmer
Castaway - bright shimmery turquoise blue
|Celtic - pale antique green shimmer
Martini - medium to deep shimmery khaki olive
|Dip a fine brush into water, shake off excess and then dip the wetted brush into the color of your choice. Deep colors like Passage to India work best. Mix the powder and water on the back of your hand or the jar's lid to create a creamy liquid liner. Apply near the lash line of either the upper or lower lid (or both).|
|Dip your brush into a clear lip gloss, and then into the PowderColorsTM of your choice. Mix the powder and gloss together in a separate container to create a custom gloss color. Add more powder to deepen the color. Apply to lips.|
|What could be more cool than creating your own custom nail polish color? Dip our Clear WaterColors Nail Enamel brush into the color of your choice and apply directly to the nail. Brush over the nail a few times to smooth out and disperse the pigment. Be sure to clean the brush between dippings so as not to color your bottle of clear polish (so you can use another color next time!) Finish with a top coat of Clear to seal in color.|
No returns on samples.
Mica, kaolin, silica, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin. May contain: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491,77492, 77499), ultramarine blue (CI 77007).
Cloud 9, Wicked, Celtic, Princess Ingredients: Mica, Zinc Stearate, Manihot Esculenta (Tapioca) Starch*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Berry*, Hydrogenated Glyceryl Abietate, Tocopherol, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil. May Contain +/-: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Chromium Oxide Green, Ultramarines.
* Certified Organic Ingredients
Showing reviews 1-10 of 43 | Next
Posted by Kathy on 22nd Feb 2020
I really liked the fact that the sample was such a rich color. It is often hard to purchase makeup online because the pictures online are not even close to the color of the actual product but that was not the case with the eye shadows they were true to the color.
Wonderful eye shadow!
Posted by Stephanie Schaider on 22nd Oct 2019
I love all the eye shadow. It last well and looks great!
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on 7th Aug 2019
These colors a beautiful and long lasting!!!
Posted by Unknown on 16th Aug 2018
I love the colors! Beautiful!
Posted by Gina Bird on 9th Aug 2018
I bought a Sample of "Chai" and a sample of "Sunset Strip" I love them both. They can be used for a classic day time look and then modified for a sexy night time look. They both really bring out my green eyes! They last all day too!
Posted by TAMI on 3rd May 2018
colors are highly pigmented
Posted by Lara on 23rd Apr 2018
I have tried all the PowderColors colors. I love using them dry or wet or a combination of doing both. I have used some of the colors on my cheeks as blush. My absolute favorite color is Passage To India as they make my green eyes more green! The best way to use them and not make a mess is using them wet & this will make the color more vibrant. If you have bought the normal 2 gm size, pour a little of the product in the lid & wet your brush & then dip in product; this will make less of a mess as well and it will stay where you put it rather than it going on to other places on your face.
High quality colors
Posted by Kit on 3rd Apr 2018
I tried several colors and was so impressed with the rich pigments and long-lasting quality of each one.
The best eyeshadow I've found
Posted by Jennifer on 18th Feb 2018
The light toned sparkly colors are beautiful. Yes there's a little mess but some dusting of shimmer under eyes and cheeks don't hurt and can be blended. Please come out with a sparkly version of flirtatious! It would be heavenly!
LOVE the Shadows!
Posted by Mandy on 25th Jan 2018
I love the shadows! I have not bought one that wasn't beautiful! They apply easily and stay on all day. I like to buy the samples so I can get many colors to try at once before making a larger purchase!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 43 | Next