Our Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation is so versatile, you'll never know how you functioned without it!
PLEASE NOTE: This is the pan of pressed powder only. Silver compact can be purchased separately. Less packaging = happier planet!
- Product Details
- Talc Free, Paraben Free, Fragrance Free, Oil Free
- Evens out skin tone leaving a natural, silky finish with soothing vitamin E and gentle botanical extracts to calm skin
- Adjustable even coverage; never heavy or cakey
- Can be worn over foundation or directly on bare skin for a radiant finish
- Refines complexion and reduces shine
- Use with our eco-friendly compact and help save the planet
- Use with cotton puff or kabuki brush to customize your finish
- CERTIFIED gluten free
- Net Wt. 7.5g/0.26 oz.
- Product Shades
- Geisha - pale, cool for very light skin
- Avignon - pale to light neutral shade
- Supernatural - neutral light shade
- Luminous - medium neutral with a hint of warmth
- Malibu - medium shade great for olive or Mediterranean skin tones
- Fiji - medium tan neutral
- Montego - warm tan neutral for richer skin tones
- Sundance - deeper shade of tan/mocha
- Sultana - deepest shade of mocha
Not sure which shade is for you? Try before you buy! Visit our samples page for sample sizes of this product.
AVIGNON, GEISHA, SUPERNATURAL, SULTANA & SUNDANCE Ingredients: mica, zinc stearate, zea mays (corn) starch*, lycium Chinese (goji) berry*, bambusa arundinaceae (bamboo) powder, silica, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*, caprylic capric triglyceride. May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
* certified organic ingredient
LUMINOUS, MALIBU, FIJI & MONTEGO Ingredients: mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, zea mays (corn) starch, zinc stearate, silica, bambusa arundinacea (bamboo) stem extract, lyceum barbum (goji) fruit extract, tocopheryl acetate, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil. May contain: Iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).
Best compact powder ever!
Posted by Brandi Barrett on 28th Mar 2019
I absolutely love everything about this powder from the coverage, to how soft it feels. It also smells like honey! Great stuff!
Supernatural and Luminous
Posted by Gina Bird on 8th Mar 2019
I use the "Luminous" first, and then "Supernatural" on top. It's like I am wearing no foundation at all! Yet getting the perfect amount of coverage!!
Posted by Denise Brown on 28th Jan 2019
I like how the powder foundation covers but feel like it is a little dry on my face
Posted by Unknown on 5th Dec 2018
i've been using this for a few years. doesn't clog pores, looks natural, lasts. great price for a safer product that is cruelty free.
Nice amount of coverage without being cakey
Posted by Unknown on 4th Dec 2018
This product does what it says. Really nice coverage- I wear it almost every day. Doesn't bother my skin at all either
Luminous and Supernatural
Posted by Gina Bird on 21st Nov 2018
I received samples of these two colors with my "Personal Color Analysis" I use" Luminous" as my Foundation. and "Supernatural" as my highlighter/concealer. All day wear, doesn't cake, or settle into my fine lines. I love this foundation!! The longer I use anything from Honeybee. the better my skin gets!
Posted by Unknown on 14th Nov 2018
This is the best pressed powder I have used. Cruelty free, long lasting and great price.
Posted by Jenna on 12th Nov 2018
I've been using a lighter version of this powder for my face and a darker version for bronzer for the last year, and I'll never switch back to store bought powder! This stuff is great.
Pressed Powder Foundation
Posted by Dana on 6th Nov 2018
Love this. Light easy coverage.
Posted by MJ on 2nd Nov 2018
My skin is sensitive and I have been using this powder for years and it seems to help it even! It's the best and you can't beat the price either! You can stack it for a lot of coverage or brush it on for a matte finish. I'm Scandinavian with pale skin, with no yellow undertones, but the geisha is too light for even me (it's white pretty much) but the avignon is perfect! If I get a tan in summer a little, I sometime uses luminous or supernatural. Best powder ever! Better than any drug store crap (even higher priced ones) without the nasty chemicals! Did I mention: it's the best?! :)