Our Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation is so versatile, you'll never know how you functioned without it!
PLEASE NOTE: This is the pan of pressed powder only. Silver compact can be purchased separately. Less packaging = happier planet!
- Product Details
- Talc Free, Paraben Free, Fragrance Free, Oil Free
- Evens out skin tone leaving a natural, silky finish with soothing vitamin E and gentle botanical extracts to calm skin
- Adjustable even coverage; never heavy or cakey
- Can be worn over foundation or directly on bare skin for a radiant finish
- Refines complexion and reduces shine
- Use with our eco-friendly compact and help save the planet
- Use with cotton puff or kabuki brush to customize your finish
- CERTIFIED gluten free
- Net Wt. 7.5g/0.26 oz.
- Product Shades
- Geisha - pale, cool for very light skin
- Avignon - pale to light neutral shade
- Supernatural - neutral light shade
- Luminous - medium neutral with a hint of warmth
- Malibu - medium shade great for olive or Mediterranean skin tones
- Montego - warm tan neutral for richer skin tones
- Sundance - deeper shade of tan/mocha
- Sultana - deepest shade of mocha
Not sure if you'll like this scent? Try before you buy! Visit our samples page for sample sizes of this product.
Ingredients: mica, zinc stearate, zea mays (corn) starch*, lyceum Chinese (goji) berry*, bambusa arundinaceae (bamboo) powder, silica, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*, caprylic capric triglyceride. May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
* certified organic ingredient
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on 27th Feb 2017
Light even coverage with a clean make up!
Posted by Debbie on 7th Feb 2017
I have used this for 2 years and love the way it covers! I use a small brush for cover ups and a large powder brush all over. Wonderful smooth finish!
Posted by Soraya on 7th Feb 2017
I like the cover and matte finish. I bought the Malibu and would probably go a darker shade next time.
Posted by Kimberly on 23rd Jan 2017
I bought this foundation in Malibu along with the compact to put it in. It really goes well with my skin and it helps get rid of shine. I love that it's talc free and that there is no fragrance to it. This product is definitely a keeper!
Great coverage and color
Posted by Unknown on 10th Jan 2017
I'm happy with all Honeybee products and the confidence that I am using products that are not harmful to me or the environment.
The only powder I'll use
Posted by Unknown on 23rd Dec 2016
I have used this powder for 3 years now, and I won't go back to anything else. I have combination skin, and my skin never looks oily OR dry when I wear this. It's very light feeling and yet has great coverage.
Feels so natural!
Posted by Kim on 20th Dec 2016
I don't wear makeup very often, but needed some for a stage performance. I ordered samples initially, and loved the products so much that I came back for the full-sized ones to replace my drugstore brands. I am from Hawaii, but living in Alaska has chased my tan away, and the Malibu foundation is perfect for me here. I'll have to order a darker shade when I move back.
Best mineral powder foundation out there!
Posted by Nikki on 11th Dec 2016
I love the coverage of Honeybee Gardens mineral foundation powder. I use luminous, malibu, and montage depending on the season and color of my skin. This product is sensitive toward my skin and blends flawlessly.
Amazing Flawless Coverage
Posted by Lynette on 17th Nov 2016
I am so impressed by the pressed mineral foundations coverage. It makes my skin look flawless, without looking caked on. I usually wear some type of tinted moisturizer underneath the powder.
BUY SAMPLES FIRST
Posted by Unknown on 4th Nov 2016
Thought Geisha would work for me..do not get Geisha unless u want it for a highlight or you are paper white. I got the Avignon sample which was too light for a red head with freckles so Supernatural did the trick! Still pretty pale though so ORDER SAMPLES FIRST!!