Why We Created It
You need the protection only a lip balm can provide. But you want the full color coverage of a lipstick.
What It Does
Our lipstick combines high quality organic oils to soothe and hydrate lips, while natural mineral pigments provide beautiful long-lasting color. And properly moisturized lips hold color longer. Certified gluten free. Vegan. Size: 0.13 oz / 3.8 g
Not sure which shade is YOU? Try before you buy! Visit our samples page for sample sizes of this product.
KEY: M = matte F = slight frost S = slight shimmer
Please keep in mind that 5 people can be asked to describe one shade, and each will come up with a different verbal description. We did our best to describe these colors. When in doubt, try a sample size before buying the full sized product.
- Product Shades
- Bombshell – M; light to medium neutral mauve/rose with pink undertones
- Bermuda – M; medium coral pink
- Burlesque – S; medium raspberry with pink undertones
- Cherokee – M; medium neutral mauve with warmer brown undertones
- Desire – M; medium brick red
- Dream – S; light neutral pink with rose undertones
- Goddess – M; medium berry with wine and blush undertones
- Heirloom – M; classic pink mauve neutral
- Masquerade – M; deep burgundy
- Paradise – S; light neutral pink with warm undertones
- Queen Bee – M; our first signature red
- Risque – M; medium to deep red wine
- Romance – M; medium neutral mauve with red undertones
- San Francisco – F & S; a cross between pink and peach with hints of rose
- Seduction – M; a true neutral rose/mauve shade
- South Beach – M; bright coral with red undertones
- Thoroughbred – M; neutral brown/pink nude
- Tuscany – S; light to medium pink / rose
- Valentine – M; true medium pink
- Vintage Merlot – M; deep berry red wine
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil*, D-Alpha Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenethyl Alcohol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI 45410.
* = certified organic ingredients
Posted by KB on 21st Jan 2018
I've got all manner of allergies to chemicals and foods, so it was nice to encounter a lipstick that doesn't make me sick AND looks nice on me. It also lasts a decent amount of time before having to reapply.
Posted by Goat mom on 21st Jan 2018
I used my lipstick yesterday. From the very beginning, I fell in love. It went on smoothly, the color ( Seduction) was exactly what I wanted. My lips felt very hydrated. And I found it to be long wearing. Please never get rid of this color!
Posted by Linda on 20th Jan 2018
I have 3 lipsticks and love them all. However, it is wise to order the samples first because the colors don't match what is shown or described on the website. Maybe it's just my lips but Heirloom and San Francisco barely show up on my lips. Combining them with some of the samples of other colors makes them work for me.
Lipstick is great!
Posted by Unknown on 16th Jan 2018
Love the lipstick for the moisture, color, and it is long-lasting. It is not full of chemicals too! Oh, and I love the little plastic critter I get when I order. I put them in my plants for decoration.
Posted by kat2 on 4th Jan 2018
This lipstick is the bomb! It wears well, looks tru to color, and it is safe to apply as much as needed!
Posted by Melanie K on 10th Dec 2017
Paradise is a great wear everywhere color that I am going to get a lot of use of. Great shade !
Posted by Melanie Kirdasi on 28th Nov 2017
Just tried San Francisco. I had been hesitant because it is a cross between a shimmer and a frost, but on it looks stunning and not at all obviously sparkly, it just beautifully catches the light.
I ordered valentine! Irs a beautifful. Natural shade and I love it!
Posted by Mary Alfiche on 15th Nov 2017
The natural lipstick is smooth, crramy and the color is perfect!
Posted by Melanie K on 11th Nov 2017
I have started with Bombshell but I will be back ! This is the first stay put color I have found that is not sticky, tacky,or greasy. These feel weightless on the lips.
Posted by Unknown on 17th Oct 2017
I purchased Bombshell, Burlesque and Tuscany; all beautiful colors! These lipsticks are not sticky or heavy and feel like a lip balm! I am addicted!