Why We Created It
You need the protection only a lip balm can provide. But you want the full color coverage of a lipstick.
What It Does
Our lipstick combines high quality organic oils to soothe and hydrate lips, while rich pigments provide beautiful long-lasting color. And properly moisturized lips hold color longer. Certified gluten free. Vegan. Size: 0.13 oz / 3.8 g
Not sure which shade is YOU? Try before you buy! Visit our samples page for sample sizes of this product.
KEY: M = matte F = slight frost S = slight shimmer
Please keep in mind that 5 people can be asked to describe one shade, and each will come up with a different verbal description. We did our best to describe these colors. When in doubt, try a sample size before buying the full sized product.
- Product Shades
- Bombshell – M; light to medium neutral mauve/rose with pink undertones
- Bermuda – M; medium coral pink
- Burlesque – S; medium raspberry with pink undertones
- Cherokee – M; medium neutral mauve with warmer brown undertones
- Desire – M; medium brick red
- Dream – S; light neutral pink with rose undertones
- Goddess – M; medium berry with wine and blush undertones
- Heirloom – M; classic pink mauve neutral
- Masquerade – M; deep burgundy
- Paradise – S; light neutral pink with warm undertones
- Queen Bee – M; our first signature red
- Risque – M; medium to deep red wine
- Romance – M; medium neutral mauve with red undertones
- San Francisco – F & S; a cross between pink and peach with hints of rose
- Seduction – M; a true neutral rose/mauve shade
- South Beach – M; bright coral with red undertones
- Thoroughbred – M; neutral brown/pink nude
- Tuscany – S; light to medium pink / rose
- Valentine – M; true medium pink
- Vintage Merlot – M; deep berry red wine
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil*, D-Alpha Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenethyl Alcohol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI 45410.
* = certified organic ingredients
Best natural lipstick!
Posted by Unknown on 2nd Apr 2018
This is the only lipstick I buy anymore. Beautiful colors and I get a lot of compliments. Plus chemically free!
Posted by Tammy on 29th Mar 2018
This is the one lipstick that doesn’t dry my lips. The colors last and are gorgeous. My favorites include heirloom, seduction and desire. It’s great to use products with healthy ingredients! I love Honeybee Gardens!
Posted by Amy on 27th Mar 2018
I really like this lip color. It's not as intense as I thought it would be, but that's ok, being this is my 1st time trying a coral lipstick. Would definitely buy again.
I love it
Posted by Michelle on 26th Mar 2018
Have used a lot of high quality lipsticks and this one by far is my favorite. So much so that I found a stick of my old lipstick and I'm too cheap to not use it. My lips were not as smooth and moist as with HoneyBee. I love my colors and found the right ones using the sample pack, which in itself is a great idea.
Posted by Unknown on 25th Mar 2018
After getting 10 samples, I picked Dream, Cherokee, and Thoroughbred. All 3 were good colors with my skin tone. I really like the colors and the containers the lipstick comes in. I picked this company because of the natural ingredients. The only thing I wish was better was that they would be more moist. I need to put my homemade lip balm on first and last and then it is moist enough, but not by itself.
Posted by Unknown on 12th Mar 2018
I love this lipstick! The colors are very nice; no strong odor; lipstick is creamy and moisturizing.
Posted by Mary Magoon on 9th Mar 2018
Love the color (Vintage Merlot). Love the feel and how it goes on.
Posted by Gini on 5th Mar 2018
I choose “Desire” lipstick. It appeared a nice red/brown color in the picture. When I tried the lipstick on, it had too much pink properties in it. I was disappointed.
Posted by Eva on 28th Feb 2018
Good quality lipstick. Applies well, and stays well.I got the "Valentine" color because I've been needing a pink lip that's not too strong or shimmery. It looks natural, which is the goal for me. I also got "Burlesque", which turned out to be slightly sheerer than I thought, but goes on well and only has a slight shimmer.
Lovely color and fragrance
Posted by Evelyn Mason on 14th Feb 2018
What a pretty shade of pink! It has great staying power and a pleasant honey smell.