You need the protection only a lip balm can provide. But you want the full color coverage of a lipstick. Why compromise? Our lipstick combines lip-quenching botanicals with natural mineral pigments to give you all the benefits of both! Not sure which shade is YOU? Try before you buy! Visit our samples page for sample sizes of this product.
- Product Details
- Goes on smooth for long-lasting color.
- Contains certified organic ingredients like sunflower seed oil which penetrates and moisturizes lips, cocoa butter which protects your lips, and sesame seed oil to heal and soften.
- CERTIFIED gluten free, Vegan.
- Size: 0.13 oz / 3.8 g
KEY: M = matte F = slight frost S = slight shimmer
Please keep in mind that 5 people can be asked to describe one shade, and each will come up with a different verbal description. We did our best to describe these colors. When in doubt, try a sample size before buying the full sized product.
- Product Shades
- Bombshell – M; light to medium neutral mauve/rose with pink undertones
- Bermuda – M; medium coral pink
- Burlesque – S; medium raspberry with pink undertones
- Cherokee – M; medium neutral mauve with warmer brown undertones
- Desire – M; medium brick red
- Dream – S; light neutral pink with rose undertones
- Goddess – M; medium berry with wine and blush undertones
- Heirloom – M; classic pink mauve neutral
- Masquerade – M; deep burgundy
- Paradise – S; light neutral pink with warm undertones
- Queen Bee – M; our first signature red
- Risque – M; medium to deep red wine
- Romance – M; medium neutral mauve with red undertones
- San Francisco – F & S; a cross between pink and peach with hints of rose
- Seduction – M; a true neutral rose/mauve shade
- South Beach – M; bright coral with red undertones
- Thoroughbred – M; neutral brown/pink nude
- Tuscany – S; light to medium pink / rose
- Valentine – M; true medium pink
- Vintage Merlot – M; deep berry red wine
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf*, Propanediol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Undecyl Alcohol, Tocopherol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxide (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI 45410).
* = certified organic ingredients
Posted by Unknown on 26th Jun 2017
Goes on very smoothly, no tackiness or tugging, almost like a good lip balm but no oiliness. Color is true to picture and very vibrant. I got Heirloom pink and it's an opaque true pink. I have olive skin and it is just bold enough to really pop but natural enough that I don't look like a cartoon.
Posted by Lindsay on 20th Jun 2017
Perfect balance or color, texture, and moisture! And I love that the ingredients are so healthy!
Posted by Jackie on 16th Jun 2017
The color and feel are just perfect!! I love it!! It feels good on my lips too.
Posted by Dawn on 14th Jun 2017
Love the color! Long lasting, doesn't bleed. Doesn't dry my lips out. Will add more colors.
San Francisco- Beautiful Color!
Posted by Lisa on 6th Jun 2017
Absolutely love the lipstick color San Francisco! It is very natural looking, but still has sufficient color to be quite visible and very flattering. The color lasts for a long time, even after eating and drinking. The lipsticks are also very moisturizing, and feel healthy on my lips. I discovered this color by purchasing a few lipstick samples- thank you HoneyBee Gardens for providing low cost samples, and for making healthy, beautiful products.
Posted by Chickie on 31st May 2017
Thank you very much for putting all the time and effort in to make your products. I love my new lipstick and I am sure my lips thank me for the extra money and energy it took to get it all the way to Hawaii.
Posted by Happy Customer on 27th Apr 2017
I have tried many different brands of non toxic/natural lip stick as well as some of the major brands before settling on only using high quality natural products. I was so excited to get my sample and find that they were worth the wait! They are true to color descriptions and feel amazing on my lips. They are moisturizing and stay on well.
Bombshell was a good choice
Posted by PS on 16th Apr 2017
I was unsure if this color would work for me, but it did work. The color didn't turn hot pink on me and was a nice Spring color.
Not your average matte
Posted by Denise on 10th Apr 2017
I don't wear matte lips often but when I do, I love this! It's not drying like a lot of matte products can be. The color I got was Bermuda. It's a nice, warm coral, not too bright but warm and cheerful. I'm super pale and it looks good on me with warm/gold eyeshadow. I'm thinking it would be killer on bronzed or tan skin. Love that it's chemical free and safe. It lasts a long time and doesn't rub off or smear, but also isn't drying. I wish I'd known about Honeybee years ago!
Love, Love, Love
Posted by Cristina Cyphers on 7th Apr 2017
Love these lipstick colors! I recently purchased Bombshell and Heirloom for my everyday colors and Seduction and Romance for something a little more. I find them moisturizing and can't wait to try more! Watch their Instagram and Facebook account for surprise specials!