For those who want an alternative to harsh solvent-based nail enamel, we've got the solution for you! Our unique water-based polish is free from strong chemical odors; no more nasty fumes! And we're not just '10 free', we're actually '12 free'. Thanks to our patented technology, there's nothing else like it on the market!
- Product Details
- Gluten free
- Size: 0.5 fl oz./14 ml
- odorless, non-toxic earth-friendly formula
- long wearing fabulous colors
- 12 free means our product contains NO: formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthlate, camphor, formaldehyde resin, xylene, parabens, fragrance, nitrocellulose resin, animal ingredients, triphenyl phosphate or benzophenone-1
- KEY: M = matte I = slight iridescence S = slight shimmer
- Please keep in mind that 5 people can be asked to describe one shade, and each will come up with a different verbal description. We did our best to describe these colors.
- Product Shades
Comes in 23 great colors:
- Vintage Merlot - M; deep berry red wine
- San Francisco - I, S; pale peach
- Hippie Chick - M; lavender, light purple with hint of pink
- Valentine - M; true pink
- Mocha Latte - I, S; bronze nude
- Goddess - I, S; medium berry with blush undertones
- Tuscany - I, S; mauve / light purple
- Fairy Dust - I, S; frosted pink, slightly sheer
- Whisper - I, S; very sheer pink, translucent
- Destiny - I, S; pink nude
- Abyss - M; pure black
- Oasis - I, S; sapphire blue
- Wild Fire - M; bright red
- Hibiscus - M; bright coral, pinkish orange tones
- Island Orchid -M; vibrant purple with red undertones
- Raspberry Sorbet - M; rich bright raspberry
- Surf's Up -I, M; soothing ocean aquamarine
- Legacy- M; warm summer rose (NEW)
- Sweater Weather -M; gray lilac (NEW)
- Victorian Lace - M; old fashioned rose (NEW)
- Boysenberry - M; gray plum (NEW)
- Glowing Ember - S; shimmery red with purple undertones (NEW)
- Clear (also acts as top/base coat)
Water (Aqua), Acrylates copolymer. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77490), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007)
Very nice color for nails
Posted by Debra Carlin on 24th May 2018
Great product, love it.
No smell mail polish
Posted by Christine on 6th May 2018
Have just used for first time...love colour,easy to apply, quick drying,three costs needed for absolute coverage I was happy with two. I am kindergarten teacher so the week will let me know how it lasts.
Posted by Unknown on 9th Apr 2018
I really do like the other Honeybee Gardens products I have gotten. That's why I was disappointed about the nail polish. I used 2 coats of the clear base/top coat alone and it started chipping off immediately. Then I used the Victorian Rose, which is a lovely color, with a different base & top coat and it chipped a little after 2 days. Better than the clear, but even with 2 coats, it looks a little streaky and thin. I will continue to buy the other H.G. products that I love!
Posted by KAREN WEIDO on 25th Mar 2018
This polish has rich, beautiful colors that goes on very easily and smoothly. I appreciate the lack of fumes when painting my nails and like that I can feel safe letting my daughter use it. Unfortunately the wear time is short. Even with a good top coat, I was able to wear this less than 24 hours before it started peeling off.
Posted by Yanira Olivo on 31st Jan 2018
After 8 hrs it chips taking a bath. I haven't reach to have it on for 24 hrs without re applying.
Miracle, No Smell Polish
Posted by Tara on 10th Jan 2018
When you open a bottle of WaterColors Nail Enamel, it's hard to believe there’s NO smell, at ALL, or toxic fumes wafting up your nose.
If like me, you are super sensitive to the usual nasty odor and fumes, HoneyBee is nothing short of a miracle.
I bought Destiny and Clear Coat plus the remover. I am very pleased with this nail color. Clear Coat is milky in bottle but quickly dries clear. Both last well and are easy to remove.
Only real disappointment was the remover. It DOES have that typical remover smell, although to be fair, a tad less. To that end, when compared to any OTC sensitive remover brand, then HoneyBee is expensive for half the amount with a similar odor. To be clear, I'd gladly pay twice the amount for a product that had no smell at all.
I must add that Melissa Buckley President/CEO of Honeybee Gardens, Inc., is to be applauded for her incredible and caring Customer Service and her efforts to personally reply and explain the situation of the nail polish remover, which I erroneously thought had no smell.
Melissa explained it in detail. They had to change their original scent-free nail polish remover formulation to comply with California's requirements for products sold there. Makes no sense (or should I say, scents) to me but HoneyBee is not at fault here. When I consider the endless amount of much worse toxic things that go unchecked it makes me angry, air fresheners for one, the new cigarette smoke, forced into our lungs!
Melissa gave me a tip that their nail polish could actually be removed with vodka. I was really impressed with her generosity.
Not sure if HoneyBee will post my long and rambling review and I understand if they don’t.
Bottom line, THANK YOU for your great nail polishes and hope one day you'll be able to offer your original nail polish remover formulation again.
Posted by kat2 on 4th Jan 2018
this nail polish wears well and is non- toxic ! Love the shades naturally will be trying more shades next season! My nails like it too!
Posted by Dana Hoffman on 3rd Jan 2018
I love the color, and it goes on nice and thick so you don't have to do multiple coats. Watery polish is the worst!
Posted by Denise Hodges on 17th Dec 2017
I have used these for years and LOVE the fact that they are not made with toxic chemicals. There is absolutely no odor and easy to remove with rubbing alcohol and a soft scrubbie. Great selection of colors. The only nail product our family will use.
Vintage merlot and clear water colors
Posted by Unknown on 7th Dec 2017
I’m very impressed with these nail polishes! They are completely non-toxic and they may stay on long time depending on the things you do. For example vintage merlot in my toe nails stayed for a week and then I only had to retouch and redo two toe nails for the whole second week! It’s so much better then no nail polish at all! I’m so happy I found this brand! It didn’t stay long on my nails on my hands due to me doing a lot of stuff with water, so it was only one day. But if you have to look nice for an event then these nail polishes will be perfect!