For those who want an alternative to harsh solvent-based nail enamel, we've got the solution for you! Our unique water-based polish is free from strong chemical odors; no more nasty fumes! And we're not just '10 free', we're actually '12 free'. Thanks to our patented technology, there's nothing else like it on the market!
Be sure to check out our NEW Endure Primer/Sealer to extend the life of your manicure 2-3 times!
- Gluten free
- Size: 0.5 fl oz./14 ml
- odorless, non-toxic earth-friendly formula
- long wearing fabulous colors
- 12 free means our product contains NO: formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthlate, camphor, formaldehyde resin, xylene, parabens, fragrance, nitrocellulose resin, animal ingredients, triphenyl phosphate or benzophenone-1
- KEY: M = matte I = slight iridescence S = slight shimmer
- Please keep in mind that 5 people can be asked to describe one shade, and each will come up with a different verbal description. We did our best to describe these colors
Comes in 26 great colors:
- Vintage Merlot - M; deep berry red wine
- San Francisco - I, S; pale peach **($10.99 ON CLEARANCE)**
- Hippie Chick - M; lavender, light purple with hint of pink
- Valentine - M; true pink
- Mocha Latte - I, S; bronze nude **($10.99 ON CLEARANCE)**
- Goddess - I, S; medium berry with blush undertones
- Tuscany - I, S; mauve / light purple
- Fairy Dust - I, S; frosted pink, slightly sheer
- Whisper - I, S; very sheer pink, translucent
- Destiny - I, S; pink nude
- Abyss - M; pure black **($10.99 ON CLEARANCE)**
- Oasis - I, S; sapphire blue
- Wild Fire - M; bright red
- Hibiscus - M; bright coral, pinkish orange tones
- Island Orchid -M; vibrant purple with red undertones
- Raspberry Sorbet - M; rich bright raspberry
- Surf's Up -I, M; soothing ocean aquamarine
- Legacy- M; warm summer rose
- Sweater Weather -M; gray lilac
- Victorian Lace - M; old fashioned rose
- Boysenberry - M; gray plum
- Glowing Ember - S; shimmery red with purple undertones
- She Said Yes -M; Light Pastel Pink
- Forget Me Not -M; Light Pastel Blue
- Wisteria -M; Light Pastel Purple
Water (Aqua), Acrylates copolymer. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77490), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007)
Wow, very surprised!
Posted by Cathy Coleman on 15th Apr 2019
I tried this polish years ago without the topcoat or following directions correctly and it didn't last. This time I chose to buy the color and the primer/sealer. and follow the exact instructions. It is magic. I have never been able to keep polish on my nails without it chipping after a day. I am now on day 3 with no chipping on my fingers and toes. I have washed my hands plenty and also washed my hair, which is when chipping really kicks in for me with traditional polish. This is lasting like expensive gel or shellac polish. I fully expect a week's worth of wear out of this. I am so confident in this product, that I chose to write this review early, because it would have chipped on me by now, if it was going to. I can finally wear polish again! I chose the Boysenberry color. It is a very dark, brown based purple, but the brown isn't obvious. It's definitely purple, the base just makes it a very neutral and wearable purple. In very dark lighting it could look almost black, but in proper, strong lighting, it is such a beautiful muted purple. I plan on trying more colors like Fairy Dust, Sweater Weather, and Vintage Merlot soon. This is the only polish I will ever wear again, plus it is extremely low toxic. Yay! In conclusion, I 100% recommend buying the primer/sealer that goes with the color. Yes, it is an extra product to purchase, but it is so worth it. I really wish I had purchased it the first time I tried this polish.
The Best Nail Polish!
Posted by Karen on 15th Apr 2019
I just tried out this nail polish a few days ago, and I love it! I absolutely love that it does not have the normal nail polish smell and no chemicals. I got 'Surf's Up', and it's a beautiful green/blue color with a little shimmer. I was a little hesitant to try this nail polish because it's a bit pricey, but it's been totally worth it! The best nail polish I've used.
Posted by Unknown on 2nd Apr 2019
I really love the colors that I bought! Destiny and Fairy Dust are definitely my colors..and I LOVED that there is no strong smell like other nail polishes!!! Truly the best product :)
Love this polish
Posted by Unknown on 29th Mar 2019
Love that I found a polish without all the smell and chemicals. I normally only polish my toes, but put it on my thumb nail to test the durability. It is outwearing any other brand and it has no top coat on it. Love this product
Watercolors nail polish
Posted by Melissa on 15th Mar 2019
I love this stuff. No smell, low to no toxicity, drys quickly, wears fantastic with the new primer/sealer. I recently bought sweater weather and Victorian lace and the colours are just beautiful!
Water Colors are the only nail polish for me
Posted by Tonya on 21st Feb 2019
I only recently tried Water Colors for the first time. I have gone through so many brands of nail polish, including some other vegan brands like Londontown and LVX, and I have had allergic reactions to all of them... except for Water Colors. This is the only brand gentle enough so that my skin will tolerate it, and now, combined with the Endure Primer/ Sealer, these colors are actually lasting for me, too! I would love to see more color selection over time (I especially like green nail polishes, which aren't here yet), but for quality and comfort, these are the best!!!
Fairy Dust Polish
Posted by Martha M Forst-Watson on 18th Feb 2019
I adore the fact that there is no odor.
I wasnt prepared for the degree of iridescence despite the description which indeed did indicate iridescence and shimmer. I wont wear it because of that. I wish that there were more selections in matte, particularly, pale shades.
Posted by Lora on 11th Feb 2019
I love the Victorian Lace, I would love to see a lipstick in this color.
Tuscany is my dream color !
Posted by Unknown on 7th Feb 2019
Light purple mauve with a shimmer! I can’t beliebe I found an exact match to the toxic polish I wore for years but couldn’t give up. This is never not on my toes and I get so many compliments. Goes great with my tan blonde complexion and wears so well considering it’s mot bad for you. Easy to get off too, with vodka if that’s all you have, or even just flaking it off when ready. Thank you Honeybee Gardens!
The ONLY nail polish I'll use!
Posted by Unknown on 24th Jan 2019
This nail polish is amazing! My nails are fairly brittle, so I have to be careful what I use on them. Any other nail polishes I've tried have wrecked my nails, but the Honeybee Gardens nail polishes are gentle enough that I can use them! I love getting to wear nail polish again and still have long nails! Plus the colors are absolutely beautiful, and long-lasting! I've found that the way to get them to last the longest is to apply a base coat, let it dry, apply 1-2 coats of color, letting dry between coats, and finally a top coat, and then letting the nails cure overnight. I highly recommend these nail polishes!