For those who want an alternative to solvent-based nail enamel, we've got the solution for you! Our unique water-based polish is free from harsh chemical odors; no more nasty fumes! But perhaps best of all, there's also no need for toxic smelly nail polish remover - this product removes with rubbing alcohol, vodka/grain alcohol or our Nail Polish Remover! Thanks to our new patented technology, there's nothing else like it on the market!
- Product Details
- Gluten free
- Size: 0.5 fl oz./14 ml
- odorless, non-toxic earth-friendly formula
- long wearing fabulous colors
- Contains NO:FD&C colors, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), xylene, or formaldehyde, camphor or benzophenone-1
- KEY: M = matte I = slight iridescence S = slight shimmer
- Please keep in mind that 5 people can be asked to describe one shade, and each will come up with a different verbal description. We did our best to describe these colors.
- Product Shades
Comes in 23 great colors:
- Vintage Merlot - M; deep berry red wine
- San Francisco - I, S; pale peach
- Hippie Chick - M; lavender, light purple with hint of pink
- Valentine - M; true pink
- Mocha Latte - I, S; bronze nude
- Goddess - I, S; medium berry with blush undertones
- Tuscany - I, S; mauve / light purple
- Fairy Dust - I, S; frosted pink, slightly sheer
- Whisper - I, S; very sheer pink, translucent
- Destiny - I, S; pink nude
- Abyss - M; pure black
- Oasis - I, S; sapphire blue
- Wild Fire - M; bright red
- Hibiscus - M; bright coral, pinkish orange tones
- Island Orchid -M; vibrant purple with red undertones
- Raspberry Sorbet - M; rich bright raspberry
- Surf's Up -I, M; soothing ocean aquamarine
- Legacy- M; warm summer rose (NEW)
- Sweater Weather -M; gray lilac (NEW)
- Victorian Lace - M; old fashioned rose (NEW)
- Boysenberry - M; gray plum (NEW)
- Glowing Ember - S; shimmery red with purple undertones (NEW)
- Clear (also acts as top/base coat)
Water (Aqua), Acrylates copolymer. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77490), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007)
Posted by Denise Hodges on 17th Dec 2017
I have used these for years and LOVE the fact that they are not made with toxic chemicals. There is absolutely no odor and easy to remove with rubbing alcohol and a soft scrubbie. Great selection of colors. The only nail product our family will use.
Vintage merlot and clear water colors
Posted by Unknown on 7th Dec 2017
I’m very impressed with these nail polishes! They are completely non-toxic and they may stay on long time depending on the things you do. For example vintage merlot in my toe nails stayed for a week and then I only had to retouch and redo two toe nails for the whole second week! It’s so much better then no nail polish at all! I’m so happy I found this brand! It didn’t stay long on my nails on my hands due to me doing a lot of stuff with water, so it was only one day. But if you have to look nice for an event then these nail polishes will be perfect!
Clean polish that goes on smooth.
Posted by Amyram on 10th Oct 2017
Works great! Goes on smooth and I didn't notice any smell! Makes me feel so much better using this, especially when I'm pregnant! I haven't tried to get it off yet, but I've had it on my toenails for 5 days and it still looks great!
Posted by Karen Wyatt on 17th Sep 2017
The whisper pink is more sheer to clear with a hint of pink (although I only applied two coats). It makes your nails look healthy and has good staying power. In addition to using it on its own for a natural look, I'm going to try using it with the eye shadow colors as mentioned in the tips. :o)
Posted by Lori on 9th Sep 2017
If you are used to the texture of traditional nail polish, this will seem very thin to you. It goes on great, chips off of the tips less than traditional polish and when I tried to remove it, the alcohol did nothing, I had to use traditional nail polish remover.
The Best if you want non-toxic
Posted by HoneyBe on 7th Aug 2017
This nail polish has absolutely NO smell. I only use it on my toenails and it lasts a long time. Not so easy to get off, but I'd rather have non-toxic polish and put in a little more effort. My favorite color is Mocha Latte, it's more like a metallic pink.
Non Toxic Nail Polish
Posted by Jana on 2nd Aug 2017
I haven't used this but once or twice and really like it! It did chip after a few days but I am very rough on my hands, and the fact it is non toxic...I can live with that!
Thank you Honeybee Gardens!
Posted by Laura Heckman on 30th Jul 2017
I had acrylic nails in the 80's and developed an allergy to acrylic...so no acrylic nails, no polish...not even superglue for press on nails. I finally stopped biting my nails and they grew out nicely. I thought I would try your polish. Three weeks and no itching or rash! Takes a lot to chip it, too! And if it does chip, I just polish the bare spot and it is as good as new! Also, alcohol takes it off! Thanks for polish that I can wear!
Posted by Denise Brown on 24th Jul 2017
I was so happy to find Honey Bee Gardens. Great place for natural products
Posted by Unknown on 21st Jul 2017
Good polish overall, but beware the "surfs up" is not true to color at all. It is way more blue.