Having trouble choosing which shade to try why not try them ALL! Our samples pack contains samples of all in stock lipstick colors.
Experience the captivating allure of genuine natural beauty with Honeybee Gardens Truly Natural Lipstick – an innovative blend that harmonizes the protective qualities of lip balm with the vivid color coverage your lips desire.
Why We Created It
Because you deserve more than just color on your lips. We understand the need for the protective touch of a lip balm, but we also know you want the striking color intensity that only a lipstick can deliver.
What It Does
Our Truly Natural Lipstick is a testament to the perfect marriage of premium organic oils that effortlessly soothe and hydrate your lips. Immerse yourself in the luxury of rich pigments that provide not just color but a statement – a statement that lasts. Well-hydrated lips hold color longer, ensuring a luscious, long-lasting experience. Plus, it's not just a lipstick; it's a commitment to purity – certified gluten-free and vegan, because your beauty should never compromise on your values. Certified gluten free. Vegan.
How are the samples packaged? We take slices of the actual tube of lipstick and package them. It may not be "pretty", but it's the most accurate way to show the color. Some companies create sample batches, so the color difference between the sample and the batch may be a little off. Our method ensures the sample you get will match the end product. Plus you get lots of uses out of our sample so you can be sure you're happy with the color.
* CURRENT IN-STOCK COLORS AVAILABLE FOR SAMPLES
- Bermuda - M; medium coral pink
- Calliope - M; medium neutral mauve with brown/red undertones
- Cherokee – M; medium neutral mauve with warmer brown undertones
- Darla - M; medium rose with brighter pink undertones
- Goddess – M; medium berry with wine and blush undertones
- Heirloom - M; classic pink mauve neutral
- Paradise - S; light pink with peach and mauve undertones
- Queen Bee – M; our first signature red
- Risque – M; medium to deep red wine
- Romance – M; medium neutral mauve with red undertones
- San Francisco – F & S; a cross between pink and peach with hints of rose
- Seduction – M; a true neutral rose/mauve shade
- South Beach - M; bright coral with red undertones
- Sweet Pea - M; vibrant medium pink with subtle rose tones
- Swizzle - M; neutral rosy nude
- Trinity - M; neutral medium rose/mauve
- Tuscany - S; light to medium pink / span rose
- Valentine – M; true medium pink
- Vintage Merlot – M; deep berry red wine
KEY: M = matte F = slight frost S = slight shimmer
Please keep in mind that 5 people can be asked to describe one shade, and each will come up with a different verbal description. We did our best to describe these colors.
No returns on samples.