You need the protection only a lip balm can provide. But you want the full color coverage of a lipstick. Why compromise? Our lipstick combines lip-quenching botanicals with natural mineral pigments to give you all the benefits of both! Goes on smooth for long-lasting color.
- Product Details
- Contains certified organic ingredients like sunflower seed oil which penetrates and moisturizes lips, cocoa butter which protects your lips, and sesame seed oil to heal and soften.
- CERTIFIED gluten free
How are the samples packaged? We take slices of the actual tube of lipstick and package them. It may not be "pretty", but it's the most accurate way to show the color. Some companies create sample batches, so the color difference between the sample and the batch may be a little off. Our method ensures the sample you get will match the end product. Plus you get lots of uses out of our sample so you can be sure you're happy with the color.
- Product Shades
KEY: M = matte F = slight frost S = slight shimmer
Please keep in mind that 5 people can be asked to describe one shade, and each will come up with a different verbal description. We did our best to describe these colors.
- Bombshell – M; light to medium neutral mauve/rose with pink undertones
- Burlesque – S; medium raspberry with pink undertones
- Bermuda - M; medium coral pink
- Cherokee – M; medium neutral mauve with warmer brown undertones
- Desire – M; medium brick red
- Dream – S; light neutral pink with rose undertones
- Goddess – M; medium berry with wine and blush undertones
- Heirloom - M; classic pink mauve neutral
- Masquerade - M; deep burgundy
- Paradise – S; light neutral pink with warm undertones
- Queen Bee – M; our first signature red
- Risque – M; medium to deep red wine
- Romance – M; medium neutral mauve with red undertones
- San Francisco – F & S; a cross between pink and peach with hints of rose
- Seduction – M; a true neutral rose/mauve shade
- South Beach - M; bright coral with red undertones
- Thoroughbred - M; neutral brown/pink nude
- Tuscany – S; light to medium pink / mauve rose
- Valentine – M; true medium pink
- Vintage Merlot – M; deep berry red wine
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter+, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenethyl alcohol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxide (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI 45410).
* = certified organic ingredients
+ = certified Fair Trade
Showing reviews 1-10 of 41 | Next
Review of lipstick sample
Posted by Catherine on 13th Feb 2018
The lipstick itself was very nice. Color was beautiful. The sample was somewhat awkward with a tiny slice in a small zip lock bag. Tried to scoop it out with a small applicator so could only get a tiny amount at once. Other than that the sample has convinced me to buy a full size lipstick in the color Romance.
Love Love Love
Posted by Unknown on 5th Feb 2018
The samples are very generous. The lipsticks are creamy with great color. They don't make my lips feel dried out in an hour like most. I will definitely be ordering full sticks.
LOVE THIS LIPSTICK
Posted by Anne Stief on 31st Jan 2018
I wasn't sure which color I would like the best; so I ordered about 5 different one's. Loved them all; I did narrow it down to two though :)!
They looked so good, it was hard to choose.
Best lipstick ever
Posted by email@example.com on 22nd Jan 2018
I have always had a hard time finding a lipstick that was was not allergic to. The ability to just buy a few samples is awesome! Turns out this is the best product ever. I love all the colors I ordered samples of (Cherokee is my favorite). I will be ordering full sizes.
Posted by Unknown on 22nd Jan 2018
Getting these samples makes it so much easier to find the right shade! Just received them....but the lipstick seems creamy and long lasting.
Posted by Unknown on 15th Jan 2018
Recently received samples of lipstick to try different colors. Am in the process of testing them. Will send for a lipstick and try it for a real trial to form an opinion. Love that the samples were available and reasonable.
Happy new customer
Posted by Sarah Perry on 17th Dec 2017
I tried the masquerade lip sample and fell in love with the deep plum color, I bought the full sized product right away.
Posted by Kim on 7th Dec 2017
The color was described well and it is beautiful ( Seduction ). It's very smooth, stays on nicely and the scent is like a light vanilla. It's wonderful. I am really thankful for the samples. I just dab it through the sample bag with my pinkie finger and smear on my lips. I like a nice light coating, and I probably still have about a dozen or more applications left. Thank you.
Posted by Unknown on 13th Oct 2017
It was beautiful, and felt comfortable .
Posted by Carmen on 4th Oct 2017
I so appreciate that Honeybee offers samples. This has helped me, not only to try different colors, but also to experience the quality of the product. By both, I am very pleased and impressed. Will definitely be purchasing several. Thank you!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 41 | Next