You need the protection only a lip balm can provide. But you want the full color coverage of a lipstick. Why compromise? Our lipstick combines lip-quenching botanicals with natural mineral pigments to give you all the benefits of both! Goes on smooth for long-lasting color.
- Product Details
- Contains certified organic ingredients like sunflower seed oil which penetrates and moisturizes lips, cocoa butter which protects your lips, and sesame seed oil to heal and soften.
- CERTIFIED gluten free
How are the samples packaged? We take slices of the actual tube of lipstick and package them. It may not be "pretty", but it's the most accurate way to show the color. Some companies create sample batches, so the color difference between the sample and the batch may be a little off. Our method ensures the sample you get will match the end product. Plus you get lots of uses out of our sample so you can be sure you're happy with the color.
- Product Shades
KEY: M = matte F = slight frost S = slight shimmer
Please keep in mind that 5 people can be asked to describe one shade, and each will come up with a different verbal description. We did our best to describe these colors.
- Bombshell – M; light to medium neutral mauve/rose with pink undertones
- Burlesque – S; medium raspberry with pink undertones
- Bermuda - M; medium coral pink
- Cherokee – M; medium neutral mauve with warmer brown undertones
- Desire – M; medium brick red
- Dream – S; light neutral pink with rose undertones
- Goddess – M; medium berry with wine and blush undertones
- Heirloom - M; classic pink mauve neutral
- Masquerade - M; deep burgundy
- Paradise – S; light neutral pink with warm undertones
- Queen Bee – M; our first signature red
- Risque – M; medium to deep red wine
- Romance – M; medium neutral mauve with red undertones
- San Francisco – F & S; a cross between pink and peach with hints of rose
- Seduction – M; a true neutral rose/mauve shade
- South Beach - M; bright coral with red undertones
- Thoroughbred - M; neutral brown/pink nude
- Tuscany – S; light to medium pink / mauve rose
- Valentine – M; true medium pink
- Vintage Merlot – M; deep berry red wine
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter+, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenethyl alcohol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxide (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI 45410).
* = certified organic ingredients
+ = certified Fair Trade
Showing reviews 1-10 of 35 | Next
Happy new customer
Posted by Sarah Perry on 17th Dec 2017
I tried the masquerade lip sample and fell in love with the deep plum color, I bought the full sized product right away.
Posted by Kim on 7th Dec 2017
The color was described well and it is beautiful ( Seduction ). It's very smooth, stays on nicely and the scent is like a light vanilla. It's wonderful. I am really thankful for the samples. I just dab it through the sample bag with my pinkie finger and smear on my lips. I like a nice light coating, and I probably still have about a dozen or more applications left. Thank you.
Posted by Unknown on 13th Oct 2017
It was beautiful, and felt comfortable .
Posted by Carmen on 4th Oct 2017
I so appreciate that Honeybee offers samples. This has helped me, not only to try different colors, but also to experience the quality of the product. By both, I am very pleased and impressed. Will definitely be purchasing several. Thank you!
These samples are great!
Posted by Nemysis on 17th Sep 2017
Like many others, I was unsure of the colors (computer monitors are tricky when it comes to make-up colors), and I really liked the idea of ordering samples. I was not disappointed! Each sample was creamy and non-drying, plus gave me several uses! I will definitely be trying more. :o)
NOT SURE YET
Posted by Kristeen on 7th Sep 2017
I ordered two samples but I think need to try more, neither shade seems quite right. I am very happy to have this option so I don't get stuck with a full size I can't use again. Other than that I really like the lipstick.
Posted by Unknown on 18th Jul 2017
I like the feel of lipstick but tge color was not right for me
Posted by Kimberly Robinson on 4th Jul 2017
I really appreciate the availability of true samples of all the color cosmetics. How many times have I rolled the dice on a lipstick I saw a photo of, only to wear it once because the shade wasn't right? Now I know that I will love everything I buy.
Stays on nice
Posted by Brenda Foust on 19th Jun 2017
It is the first time I tried lipstick in 20 years and I did not feel sick after I put it on. Went on smooth.
Posted by Ashley on 2nd Jun 2017
I love these lipstick samples! They have a few uses in it, so you don't have to make your decision after just one try. This was invaluable to me. I'd say you can try them on about 4-5 times. Sometimes I knew right away it was not a good color on me, but some were harder to tell. I was able to narrow down my favorites then put one color on one side of my lips and another color on the other half, and compare that way. If the sample was too small, I don't think I would have been able to make a decision! I have cool skintone, pale skin, blue eyes, dark blonde hair. Tuscany and Burlesque were my favorites and I just ordered them in full size.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 35 | Next