You need the protection only a lip balm can provide. But you want the full color coverage of a lipstick. Why compromise? Our lipstick combines lip-quenching botanicals with rich pigments to give you all the benefits of both! Goes on smooth for long-lasting color.
- Product Details
- Contains certified organic ingredients like sunflower seed oil which penetrates and moisturizes lips, cocoa butter which protects your lips, and sesame seed oil to heal and soften.
- CERTIFIED gluten free
How are the samples packaged? We take slices of the actual tube of lipstick and package them. It may not be "pretty", but it's the most accurate way to show the color. Some companies create sample batches, so the color difference between the sample and the batch may be a little off. Our method ensures the sample you get will match the end product. Plus you get lots of uses out of our sample so you can be sure you're happy with the color.
- Product Shades
KEY: M = matte F = slight frost S = slight shimmer
Please keep in mind that 5 people can be asked to describe one shade, and each will come up with a different verbal description. We did our best to describe these colors.
- Bombshell – M; light to medium neutral mauve/rose with pink undertones
- Burlesque – S; medium raspberry with pink undertones
- Bermuda - M; medium coral pink
- Cherokee – M; medium neutral mauve with warmer brown undertones
- Desire – M; medium brick red
- Dream – S; light neutral pink with rose undertones
- Goddess – M; medium berry with wine and blush undertones
- Heirloom - M; classic pink mauve neutral
- Masquerade - M; deep burgundy
- Paradise – S; light neutral pink with warm undertones
- Queen Bee – M; our first signature red
- Risque – M; medium to deep red wine
- Romance – M; medium neutral mauve with red undertones
- San Francisco – F & S; a cross between pink and peach with hints of rose
- Seduction – M; a true neutral rose/mauve shade
- South Beach - M; bright coral with red undertones
- Thoroughbred - M; neutral brown/pink nude
- Tuscany – S; light to medium pink / mauve rose
- Valentine – M; true medium pink
- Vintage Merlot – M; deep berry red wine
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter+, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenethyl alcohol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxide (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI 45410).
* = certified organic ingredients
+ = certified Fair Trade
Showing reviews 1-10 of 53 | Next
Love the samples!
Posted by Unknown on 5th Feb 2019
I love thses lipsticks and love being able to try new colors without having to commit to a whole lipstick. I have discovered colors I might not have otherwise tried.
Posted by Unknown on 21st Jan 2019
I love the samples. You do get a nice chunk. I only look good (not like death) in very few colors. I can't wait to find my perfect shade!
Fab samples easy to use!
Posted by Monika on 10th Dec 2018
I say 'easy to use' since all I did was slice/cut with scissors open one side of the ziplock (the side at right angles to the 'zip'), so I have an almost resealing 'book' in which the slice rests. No mess, and no fishing out a pigmented bit of semi-solid goo, getting it all over the sides of the bag and the zip. I open the 'book' by opening the zip, and then use my lip brush to apply and try the colour.
I decided to write a review here though I got samples ages ago. The packaging was the same at that point. If the $10 for all colour samples had been available then with the newer colours, I would have loved to do that! I'm glad these samples are available, and for $0.50 are a great way to try these colours 'to be sure'. The samples are a cut of the bullet, and have enough for several applications.
Posted by Paulette on 16th Aug 2018
The perfect way to be sure which color to choose to suit your complexion. I bought 4 samples and really liked 3. The 4th just didn't work at all for me. I ended up ordering Dream, Heirloom and Tuscany and I am very pleased with them.
Posted by Judith Brighton on 15th Aug 2018
Colors are lovely, and nice "staining" too, which I love. You don't use scent in your lip products, and I know that's very popular, but not with me. A little essential oil goes a long way for me. All I can smell is old (worst case scenario) rancid oils with unscented lipstick. :(
Posted by Maria on 10th Jun 2018
Goes on smooth and is not drying .
colors are natural looking
Love this lipstick!
Posted by Unknown on 8th May 2018
I’m allergic to carmine, and finding one without it is hard. I love that I can wear all these colors with no issues. I’m super fair skinned with red undertones. Heirloom and San Francisco are perfect shades. I would like to see some even lighter neutral pink colors.
Posted by Carol on 4th May 2018
The lipstick colours are well described. My order came very quickly. Nice, generous samples and I love the quality. Beautiful! Will be ordering!
nice to try
Posted by TAMI on 3rd May 2018
option for non-comittal
Really nice color that lasts long.
Posted by Unknown on 11th Apr 2018
Beautiful colour, and it lasts a long time! The only down side is that it dosent spread super well and stays where you applied it. All in all though, I would recommend it to a friend.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 53 | Next