You need the protection only a lip balm can provide. But you want the full color coverage of a lipstick. Why compromise? Our lipstick combines lip-quenching botanicals with rich pigments to give you all the benefits of both! Goes on smooth for long-lasting color.
- Product Details
- Contains certified organic ingredients like sunflower seed oil which penetrates and moisturizes lips, cocoa butter which protects your lips, and sesame seed oil to heal and soften.
- CERTIFIED gluten free
How are the samples packaged? We take slices of the actual tube of lipstick and package them. It may not be "pretty", but it's the most accurate way to show the color. Some companies create sample batches, so the color difference between the sample and the batch may be a little off. Our method ensures the sample you get will match the end product. Plus you get lots of uses out of our sample so you can be sure you're happy with the color.
- Product Shades
KEY: M = matte F = slight frost S = slight shimmer
Please keep in mind that 5 people can be asked to describe one shade, and each will come up with a different verbal description. We did our best to describe these colors.
- Bombshell – M; light to medium neutral mauve/rose with pink undertones
- Burlesque – S; medium raspberry with pink undertones
- Bermuda - M; medium coral pink
- Cherokee – M; medium neutral mauve with warmer brown undertones
- Desire – M; medium brick red
- Dream – S; light neutral pink with rose undertones
- Goddess – M; medium berry with wine and blush undertones
- Heirloom - M; classic pink mauve neutral
- Masquerade - M; deep burgundy
- Paradise – S; light neutral pink with warm undertones
- Queen Bee – M; our first signature red
- Risque – M; medium to deep red wine
- Romance – M; medium neutral mauve with red undertones
- San Francisco – F & S; a cross between pink and peach with hints of rose
- Seduction – M; a true neutral rose/mauve shade
- South Beach - M; bright coral with red undertones
- Thoroughbred - M; neutral brown/pink nude
- Tuscany – S; light to medium pink / mauve rose
- Valentine – M; true medium pink
- Vintage Merlot – M; deep berry red wine
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter+, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenethyl alcohol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxide (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI 45410).
* = certified organic ingredients
+ = certified Fair Trade
Showing reviews 1-10 of 48 | Next
Posted by Maria on 10th Jun 2018
Goes on smooth and is not drying .
colors are natural looking
Love this lipstick!
Posted by Unknown on 8th May 2018
I’m allergic to carmine, and finding one without it is hard. I love that I can wear all these colors with no issues. I’m super fair skinned with red undertones. Heirloom and San Francisco are perfect shades. I would like to see some even lighter neutral pink colors.
Posted by Carol on 4th May 2018
The lipstick colours are well described. My order came very quickly. Nice, generous samples and I love the quality. Beautiful! Will be ordering!
nice to try
Posted by TAMI on 3rd May 2018
option for non-comittal
Really nice color that lasts long.
Posted by Unknown on 11th Apr 2018
Beautiful colour, and it lasts a long time! The only down side is that it dosent spread super well and stays where you applied it. All in all though, I would recommend it to a friend.
Posted by Kit on 3rd Apr 2018
This sample size is very generous, so I've been able to wear the two colors I'm trying out (Desire and Romance) several times, with different makeup looks and outfits and still have plenty left. It's nice to be able to make an informed decision, rather than just wearing a color once! The pigment quality is high and both colors are long lasting. I like both, but LOVE the Romance color and will purchase the full size product soon.
Posted by Unknown on 21st Mar 2018
Great color and great feel. Not sticky at all, long lasting. love!
Review of lipstick sample
Posted by Catherine on 13th Feb 2018
The lipstick itself was very nice. Color was beautiful. The sample was somewhat awkward with a tiny slice in a small zip lock bag. Tried to scoop it out with a small applicator so could only get a tiny amount at once. Other than that the sample has convinced me to buy a full size lipstick in the color Romance.
Love Love Love
Posted by Unknown on 5th Feb 2018
The samples are very generous. The lipsticks are creamy with great color. They don't make my lips feel dried out in an hour like most. I will definitely be ordering full sticks.
LOVE THIS LIPSTICK
Posted by Anne Stief on 31st Jan 2018
I wasn't sure which color I would like the best; so I ordered about 5 different one's. Loved them all; I did narrow it down to two though :)!
They looked so good, it was hard to choose.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 48 | Next