All mineral make-up is not created equal. Sure, mineral make-up is fun, easy to use, and allows you create stunning looks ranging from natural to glamorous, but what makes PowderColorsTM different?
- PowderColorsTMis a blend of pure, uncoated mineral pigments and oxidized mica, free from unnecessary fillers and preservatives.
Gluten free; Vegan.
- The popular department store brands contain talc and bismuth oxychloride - cheap fillers that can wreak havoc on your skin. Bismuth oxychloride is a synthetically-produced metal that can get into pores and cause irritation.
- PowderColorsTMis totally vegan! It does not contain dyes, lakes, carmine, FD&C colors, fragrance, talc, bismuth oxychloride, parabens, petroleum derivatives or dimethicone.
- Portability. Decide what colors you want to wear for the day, twist the little pots together and all your color is in one convenient place. What could be easier? No more fumbling around your handbag for your shadow, eye liner, blush...
- Price. Why do all these other companies make their products so expensive?? At Honeybee Gardens, we believe natural, healthy body care and cosmetics should be affordable. We're not rich and we want good products. Solution: make them ourselves and share the love with the world!
- We have something for everyone. Our shades range from ultra-mattes to shimmery and sparkly. From very neutral beige Chai to check-me-out turquoise Castaway.
- Versatility. These beautiful loose powders can be used as eyeshadow, eyeliner, blush, and even mixed with our Clear WaterColors Nail Enamel to create custom polish colors! See Directions. Nt. wt.: 2 grams
Not sure which shade is YOU? Try before you buy! Visit our samples page for sample sizes of this product.
|Flirtatious - very light matte pink
Angelic - sparkly iridescent pink with hints of lavender
|Princess - very pale pinky/lavender with hint of shimmer
Moondust - sparkly lavender with silver undertones
Spellbound - medium matte plum lavender with both pink and blue undertones
Gypsy - frosty sparkly medium champagne plum
Chai - matte pale very creamy coffee
|Satin Sheets - #1 seller! the palest of sparkly peaches with gold highlights.
Sunset Strip - light to medium sparkly peach with pink highlights
|Cloud Nine - pale silvery blue shimmer
Castaway - bright shimmery turquoise blue
|Celtic - pale antique green shimmer
Martini - medium to deep shimmery khaki olive
|Dip our shadow brush into the desired color, tap off excess and apply to eye lids. Choose a lighter color like Flirtatious or Chai to highlight the area just beneath the brow. Then add a medium shade like Gypsy to the lid and highlight the crease with a deeper shade such as Spellbound.|
|Dip a fine brush into water, shake off excess and then dip the wetted brush into the color of your choice. Deep colors like Passage to India work best. Mix the powder and water on the back of your hand or the jar's lid to create a creamy liquid liner. Apply near the lash line of either the upper or lower lid (or both).|
|Dip your brush into a clear lip gloss, and then into the PowderColorsTM of your choice. Mix the powder and gloss together in a separate container to create a custom gloss color. Add more powder to deepen the color. Apply to lips.|
|What could be more cool than creating your own custom nail polish color? Dip our Clear WaterColors Nail Enamel brush into the color of your choice and apply directly to the nail. Brush over the nail a few times to smooth out and disperse the pigment. Be sure to clean the brush between dippings so as not to color your bottle of clear polish (so you can use another color next time!) Finish with a top coat of Clear to seal in color.|
Mica, kaolin, silica, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin. May contain: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491,77492, 77499), ultramarine blue (CI 77007).
Cloud 9, Wicked, Celtic, Princess Ingredients: Mica, Zinc Stearate, Manihot Esculenta (Tapioca) Starch*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Berry*, Hydrogenated Glyceryl Abietate, Tocopherol, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil. May Contain +/-: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Chromium Oxide Green, Ultramarines.
* Certified Organic Ingredients
Showing reviews 1-10 of 34 | Next
These are so fun
Posted by MARY on 18th Oct 2018
Beautiful colors with great staying power! These last forever making them a great bargain (except I want all the colors). I use them for highlight, shadow and eyebrows. Thanks to the hazel eyed lady giving me my next color...
From Sample to Full Size
Posted by Kimber on 11th Oct 2018
I purchased a sample of Sunset Strip then went full sized when the sample ran out. It's a great color for my hazel (brown/green) eyes. You can wear a little for a neutral look or thicken it for a more bold look. I sometimes wear it solo but mostly combine it with Passage to India for a more intense look! The color does have sparkle to it...it's a peach-y (not overly orange) color.
Posted by Shanna M Galloway on 4th Oct 2018
I am in love with angelic it's so versital
Favorite eyeshadow ever
Posted by Laura McLary on 22nd Aug 2018
I’ve been buying and using these eyeshadows for several years. Love them! Beautiful colors, long lasting and no yucky chemicals!
Posted by TAMI on 3rd May 2018
wears nicely and looks beautiful on
My favorite eyeshadow
Posted by Jennifer Jackson on 30th Apr 2018
It's the best eyeshadow, it is my go to kind now. I prefer the light sparkly shades the most.
Posted by Marge on 8th Jan 2018
Excellent color and coverage, convenient stacking containers. A little goes a long way!
need to experiment, but love it
Posted by Dana on 3rd Jan 2018
Love the color! Just have to figure out the best way to put it on. It's a little lighter than I would like but I think I just need to experiment a bit more with it. I love all my mineral colors! I have 4 now.
Posted by Sabrina on 26th Dec 2017
Easy to use, glides on nicely, and blends in beautifully!
Funky and fun
Posted by Kimberly on 15th Dec 2017
I adore these colors. They are buildable so you can play with how bold and dramatic you want to be. Colors stay put until I take them off. My eyes are very sensitive to cosmetics and I have no issue at all with these shadows.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 34 | Next