All mineral make-up is not created equal. Sure, mineral make-up is fun, easy to use, and allows you create stunning looks ranging from natural to glamorous, but what makes PowderColorsTM different?
- PowderColorsTMis a blend of pure, uncoated mineral pigments and oxidized mica, free from unnecessary fillers and preservatives.
Gluten free; Vegan.
- The popular department store brands contain talc and bismuth oxychloride - cheap fillers that can wreak havoc on your skin. Bismuth oxychloride is a synthetically-produced metal that can get into pores and cause irritation.
- PowderColorsTMis totally vegan! It does not contain dyes, lakes, carmine, FD&C colors, fragrance, talc, bismuth oxychloride, parabens, petroleum derivatives or dimethicone.
- Portability. Decide what colors you want to wear for the day, twist the little pots together and all your color is in one convenient place. What could be easier? No more fumbling around your handbag for your shadow, eye liner, blush...
- Price. Why do all these other companies make their products so expensive?? At Honeybee Gardens, we believe natural, healthy body care and cosmetics should be affordable. We're not rich and we want good products. Solution: make them ourselves and share the love with the world!
- We have something for everyone. Our shades range from ultra-mattes to shimmery and sparkly. From very neutral beige Chai to check-me-out turquoise Castaway.
- Versatility. These beautiful loose powders can be used as eyeshadow, eyeliner, blush, and even mixed with our Clear WaterColors Nail Enamel to create custom polish colors! See Directions. Nt. wt.: 2 grams
Not sure which shade is YOU? Try before you buy! Visit our samples page for sample sizes of this product.
|Flirtatious - very light matte pink
Angelic - sparkly iridescent pink with hints of lavender
|Princess - very pale matte lavender
Moondust - super sparkly pale lavender with silver undertones
Spellbound - medium matte plum lavender with both pink and blue undertones
|Gypsy - frosty sparkly medium champagne plum
Temptress - sparkly deep plum with an aged bronze glow
Wicked - an intense steel grey with flashes of marine blue; very sexy!
Chai - matte pale very creamy coffee
**NEW** Wanderlust - plum with hints of brown and silver slight pearlescent
|Satin Sheets - the palest of sparkly peaches with gold highlights
Sunset Strip - light to medium sparkly peach with pink highlights
|Cloud Nine - pale silvery blue shimmer
Castaway - bright shimmery turquoise blue
|Celtic - pale antique green shimmer
Martini - medium to deep shimmery khaki olive
|Dip our shadow brush into the desired color, tap off excess and apply to eye lids. Choose a lighter color like Flirtatious or Chai to highlight the area just beneath the brow. Then add a medium shade like Gypsy to the lid and highlight the crease with a deeper shade such as Spellbound.|
|Dip a fine brush into water, shake off excess and then dip the wetted brush into the color of your choice. Deep colors like Passage to India work best. Mix the powder and water on the back of your hand or the jar's lid to create a creamy liquid liner. Apply near the lash line of either the upper or lower lid (or both).|
|Dip your brush into a clear lip gloss, and then into the PowderColorsTM of your choice. Mix the powder and gloss together in a separate container to create a custom gloss color. Add more powder to deepen the color. Apply to lips.|
|What could be more cool than creating your own custom nail polish color? Dip our Clear WaterColors Nail Enamel brush into the color of your choice and apply directly to the nail. Brush over the nail a few times to smooth out and disperse the pigment. Be sure to clean the brush between dippings so as not to color your bottle of clear polish (so you can use another color next time!) Finish with a top coat of Clear to seal in color.|
Mica, kaolin, silica, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin. May contain: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491,77492, 77499), ultramarine blue (CI 77007).
Cloud 9, Wicked, Celtic, Princess Ingredients: Mica, Zinc Stearate, Manihot Esculenta (Tapioca) Starch*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Berry*, Hydrogenated Glyceryl Abietate, Tocopherol, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil. May Contain +/-: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Chromium Oxide Green, Ultramarines.
* Certified Organic Ingredients
Showing reviews 1-10 of 19 | Next
Posted by Unknown on 20th Oct 2016
So many uses for this product! Love it!
A bit darker
Posted by Unknown on 30th Aug 2016
Colors arrived a bit darker than what I viewed online
I was amazed at how pretty Sunset Strip looks on my green eyes!
Posted by Gina Bird on 17th May 2016
So perfect! So much fun and feeling so sexy! Sunset Strip looks so beautiful by itself or with any other color I have, and I have a goal. That's too eventually own one of each of everything and to never ever run out! Sincerely, Gina bird
Love the colors!
Posted by Beth on 16th May 2016
My favorite every day color is "celtic" which is a little brighter & lighter green than my screen shows. It goes perfectly with the green eyeliner. I also love the purples. It's hard to find lighter, brighter colors in natural eye shadows so please never stop making this!!!
Sunset Strip = Bronze Goddess!
Posted by Amy on 11th May 2016
I know Sunset Strip is described as peach but in person it's more like a golden bronze. Don't get me wrong, it's gorgeous! It is the perfect shimmery shade for accenting earth tones and looks great with brown liner.
The shade goes on smooth and doesn't crease, plus it blends great when applied after Angelic!
Angelic is heaven sent!
Posted by Amy Robinson on 11th May 2016
I received a full size of Angelic in one of the Buzz Boxes and I love it! At first I was worried that it would be too light for an all over shadow but it's perfect! The shimmer is nice and not over powering, and it goes well with my skin tone( light olive). Plus it matches literally every shadow color!
It goes on smooth and doesn't crease all day! Now that's saying something!
If you are looking for a great all purpose all over color with some sweet sparkle, look no further than Angelic!
Posted by Gina Bird on 30th Mar 2016
Wow! ! love this gorgeous color! it looks so pretty on my eyes.And i love the name Celtic because i am Irish, Scottish, and Welsh.Now i have to get the Martini. Thanks again, you guys are the best in the west! Sincerely, Gina Bird
My #1 favorite eye shadow
Posted by Unknown on 9th Mar 2016
It's by far, the prettiest honeybee eye shadow color in the powder colors loose shadow collection.
holy true pigment!
Posted by Unknown on 29th Jan 2016
Pigment, amount and price are wonderful, much eco-love to this great company
AMAZING SPARKLY EYE SHADOW!!!!
Posted by Angie on 28th Jan 2016
This gluten-free eye makeup is fabulous! It has staying power and won't fade away as your day wears on. The color is delightful and charming.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 19 | Next