Sure, mineral make-up is fun, easy to use, and allows you create stunning looks ranging from natural to glamorous, but what makes PowderColorsTMdifferent? PowderColorsTM is a blend of pure, uncoated mineral pigments and oxidized mica, free from unnecessary fillers and preservatives. The popular department store brands contain talc and bismuth oxychloride - cheap fillers that can wreak havoc on your skin. Bismuth oxychloride is a synthetically-produced metal that can get into pores and cause irritation.
1. PowderColorsTM is totally vegan! It does not contain dyes, lakes, carmine, FD&C colors, fragrance, talc, bismuth oxychloride, parabens, petroleum derivatives or dimethicone.
2. Portability: Decide what colors you want to wear for the day, twist the little pots together and all your color is in one convenient place. What could be easier? No more fumbling around your handbag for your shadow, eye liner, blush...
3. Price: Why do all these other companies make their products so expensive?? At Honeybee Gardens, we believe natural, healthy body care and cosmetics should be affordable. We're not rich and we want good products. Solution: make them ourselves and share the love with the world!
4. We have something for everyone. Our shades range from ultra-mattes to shimmery and sparkly. From very neutral beige Chai to check-me-out turquoise Castaway.
5. Versatility: These beautiful loose powders can be used as eyeshadows, eyeliners, blushes, and even mixed with our Clear WaterColors Nail Enamel to create custom polish colors! See Directions. Nt. wt.: 2 grams
Pinks: Flirtatious - very light matte pink Angelic - sparkly iridescent pink with hints of lavender
Lavender/Plums: Princess - very pale matte lavender Moondust - super sparkly pale lavender with silver undertones Spellbound - medium matte plum lavender with both pink and blue undertones
Metallics: Gypsy - frosty sparkly medium champagne plum Temptress - sparkly deep plum with an aged bronze glow **NEW** Wicked - an intense steel grey with flashes of marine blue; very sexy!
Browns/Coppers: Chai - matte pale very creamy coffee Sedona - true shimmery bright copper Passage to India - deep shimmery chocolate brown
Peaches/Corals: Satin Sheets - the palest of sparkly peaches with gold highlights Sunset Strip - light to medium sparkly peach with pink highlights
Blues: Cloud Nine - pale silvery blue shimmer Castaway - bright shimmery turquoise blue
Greens: Celtic - pale antique green shimmer Martini - medium to deep shimmery khaki olive
Suggestions for using PowderColors Stackable Mineral Color:
Eye Shadow: Dip our shadow brush into the desired color, tap off excess and apply to eye lids. Choose a lighter color like Flirtatious or Chai to highlight the area just beneath the brow. Then add a medium shade like Gypsy to the lid and highlight the crease with a deeper shade such as Spellbound.
Eye Liner: Dip a fine brush into water, shake off excess and then dip the wetted brush into the color of your choice. Deep colors like Passage to India work best. Mix the powder and water on the back of your hand or the jar's lid to create a creamy liquid liner. Apply near the lash line of either the upper or lower lid (or both).
Lip Color: Dip your brush into a clear lip gloss, and then into the PowderColorsTM of your choice. Mix the powder and gloss together in a separate container to create a custom gloss color. Add more powder to deepen the color. Apply to lips.
Nail Polish: What could be cooler than creating your own custom nail polish color? Dip our Clear WaterColors Nail Enamel brush into the color of your choice and apply directly to the nail. Brush over the nail a few times to smooth out and disperse the pigment. Be sure to clean the brush between dippings so as not to color your bottle of clear polish (so you can use another color next time!) Finish with a top coat of Clear to seal in color.
Mica, kaolin, silica, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin. May contain: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491,77492, 77499), ultramarine blue (CI 77007).
I love this line of products. Highly recommend, especially if you are sensitive to chemicals in beauty supplies.
Posted by Unknown on 17th Oct 2014
love ths eye shadow, will buy more
Great For Sensitive Eyes
Posted by Gina McCune on 20th Aug 2014
I have FINALLY been able to get away from the Clinique counter, and it feels amazing! My daughter and I have super sensitive eyes and allergy issues, and these eye colors along with the liner are making us happy campers! We've been using them for several months now and have many of the different colors. They go on easily and last all day with no irritation. Couldn't ask for more!!