Why We Created It
You need the protection only a lip balm can provide. But you want the full color coverage of a lipstick.
What It Does
Our lipstick combines high quality organic oils to soothe and hydrate lips, while rich pigments provide beautiful long-lasting color. And properly moisturized lips hold color longer. Certified gluten free. Vegan. Size: 0.13 oz / 3.8 g
Not sure which shade is YOU? Try before you buy! Visit our samples page for sample sizes of this product.
KEY: M = matte F = slight frost S = slight shimmer
Please keep in mind that 5 people can be asked to describe one shade, and each will come up with a different verbal description. We did our best to describe these colors. When in doubt, try a sample size before buying the full sized product.
- Product Shades
- Bombshell – M; light to medium neutral mauve/rose with pink undertones
- Bermuda – M; medium coral pink
- Burlesque – S; medium raspberry with pink undertones
- Cherokee – M; medium neutral mauve with warmer brown undertones
- Desire – M; medium brick red
- Dream – S; light neutral pink with rose undertones
- Goddess – M; medium berry with wine and blush undertones
- Heirloom – M; classic pink mauve neutral
- Masquerade – M; deep burgundy
- Paradise – S; light neutral pink with warm undertones
- Queen Bee – M; our first signature red
- Risque – M; medium to deep red wine
- Romance – M; medium neutral mauve with red undertones
- San Francisco – F & S; a cross between pink and peach with hints of rose
- Seduction – M; a true neutral rose/mauve shade
- South Beach – M; bright coral with red undertones
- Thoroughbred – M; neutral brown/pink nude
- Tuscany – S; light to medium pink / rose
- Valentine – M; true medium pink
- Vintage Merlot – M; deep berry red wine
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil*, D-Alpha Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenethyl Alcohol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI 45410.
* = certified organic ingredients
Showing reviews 1-10 of 173 | Next
Truly Natural Lipstick
Posted by Unknown on 6th Sep 2018
This is the only lipstick that I use because it is natural and at a great price. My favorite color is San Francisco. It stays on my lips all day and leaves them feeling soft and moisturized.
Posted by Sarah on 3rd Sep 2018
I always get the seduction color. I love it! It goes with everything, and I can make the color lighter or darker depending on the day. The lipstick does not irritate at all, and it's the only one that I use! Beautiful, rich, smooth color in a natural product = perfection!
Posted by Lucy S on 23rd Aug 2018
Love this lipstick!. Tuscany is a great neutral shade with just a hint of frost. It stays on remarkably well too. Happy customer!
Posted by Luisa on 22nd Aug 2018
I have used this lipstick for several years. Each time I have purchased it either online or from a local department store, I have always been satisfied with the wonderful color, coverage, & moisturizing effect. I highly recommend this lipstick.
Posted by Susan Murray on 16th Aug 2018
I have tried so many kinds of lipstick and nothing is like Honey Bee Gardens Truly Natural Lipstick. I wear the colors 'Cherokee' and 'Goddess' and both cover well, stay longer than other lipsticks, and the best part is they aren't toxic. I also use the Blush and have discovered the colors are within the same color family and compliment the lipsticks so well. I can't say enough of this product, of all their products. If you haven't tried it yet, what are you waiting for?
best I've ever owned
Posted by Unknown on 16th Aug 2018
I love this lipstick. It goes on rich & creamy...and stays that way for a long time. The color is natural and makes my ordinarily dry lips feel soft and smooth for hours. Way better than the drugstore lipstick I've used in the past.
Posted by Gina Bird on 9th Aug 2018
i bought this in "Thoroughbred" Gorgeous color, long lasting and doesn't dry my lips out.
Best lipsticks ever!!!
Posted by Joy H on 7th Aug 2018
These lipsticks are so creamy and pigmented! The colors look great on everyone!
Beautiful, long-lasting, nourishing lipstick
Posted by Courtney on 25th Jul 2018
I love the Truly Natural Lipstick, especially San Francisco and Dream. The consistency is perfect, the application smooth, and the finish long-lasting. Subtle shimmer and gorgeous shades.
I love Valentine!
Posted by Diane on 20th Jul 2018
Honeybee Gardens Valentine shade is my favorite lipstick. I am allergic to lipsticks that contain lanolin, which gives me chapped lips, and fragrance, which gives me a raging headache.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 173 | Next