You need the protection only a lip balm can provide. But you want the full color coverage of a lipstick. Why compromise? Our lipstick combines lip-quenching botanicals with natural mineral pigments to give you all the benefits of both! Not sure which shade is YOU? Try before you buy! Visit our samples page for sample sizes of this product.
- Product Details
- Goes on smooth for long-lasting color.
- Contains certified organic ingredients like sunflower seed oil which penetrates and moisturizes lips, cocoa butter which protects your lips, and sesame seed oil to heal and soften.
- CERTIFIED gluten free, Vegan.
- Size: 0.13 oz / 3.8 g
KEY: M = matte F = slight frost S = slight shimmer
Please keep in mind that 5 people can be asked to describe one shade, and each will come up with a different verbal description. We did our best to describe these colors. When in doubt, try a sample size before buying the full sized product.
- Product Shades
- Bombshell – M; light to medium neutral mauve/rose with pink undertones
- Bermuda – M; medium coral pink
- Burlesque – S; medium raspberry with pink undertones
- Cherokee – M; medium neutral mauve with warmer brown undertones
- Desire – M; medium brick red
- Dream – S; light neutral pink with rose undertones
- Goddess – M; medium berry with wine and blush undertones
- Heirloom – M; classic pink mauve neutral
- Masquerade – M; deep burgundy
- Paradise – S; light neutral pink with warm undertones
- Queen Bee – M; our first signature red
- Risque – M; medium to deep red wine
- Romance – M; medium neutral mauve with red undertones
- San Francisco – F & S; a cross between pink and peach with hints of rose
- Seduction – M; a true neutral rose/mauve shade
- South Beach – M; bright coral with red undertones
- Thoroughbred – M; neutral brown/pink nude
- Tuscany – S; light to medium pink / span rose
- Valentine – M; true medium pink
- Vintage Merlot – M; deep berry red wine
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf*, Propanediol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Undecyl Alcohol, Tocopherol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxide (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI 45410).
* = certified organic ingredients
Showing reviews 1-10 of 112 | Next
Masquerade is beautiful!
Posted by DeeCee on 19th Jul 2017
I just ordered my second tube of this shade. It is a deep, wine red on me; it is matte but unbelievably creamy and long lasting. I absolutely LOVE HBG's lipstick!
Lovely Colors and Feel
Posted by Unknown on 18th Jul 2017
After trying the samples of all the colors (such fun!) I chose Valentine (which I call party girl :), Dream and Bombshell. I have green eyes, olive complexion and brown hair turning grey. These colors compliment my coloring perfectly. I do have to reapply often but this has been true for me of any natural lipstick. Honeybee Gardens lipstick DOES last longer than any other natural lipstick I have tried!
Great feel and beautiful colors
Posted by Babette on 17th Jul 2017
I love this line of lipstick and have bought more than one color multiple times. They're easy to use, they last forever, and the color never stops impressing.
Posted by Stephanie on 4th Jul 2017
I bought Dream and Cherokee. Cherokee is the perfect mix between pink and red for pale redheads. It is enough to give me definition without being overpowering. And best of all it is cruelty free. It also has quite the staying power! I washed it by accident so here is to my next tube of Cherokee!!
Posted by Dee on 30th Jun 2017
Heirloom - The perfect color lipstick for my summer wear. I take a little gloss on my finger to give it a little shine but just love the color and products being cruelty free ! Will return to Honeybee for further purcahses
Posted by Unknown on 26th Jun 2017
Goes on very smoothly, no tackiness or tugging, almost like a good lip balm but no oiliness. Color is true to picture and very vibrant. I got Heirloom pink and it's an opaque true pink. I have olive skin and it is just bold enough to really pop but natural enough that I don't look like a cartoon.
Posted by Lindsay on 20th Jun 2017
Perfect balance or color, texture, and moisture! And I love that the ingredients are so healthy!
Posted by Jackie on 16th Jun 2017
The color and feel are just perfect!! I love it!! It feels good on my lips too.
Posted by Dawn on 14th Jun 2017
Love the color! Long lasting, doesn't bleed. Doesn't dry my lips out. Will add more colors.
San Francisco- Beautiful Color!
Posted by Lisa on 6th Jun 2017
Absolutely love the lipstick color San Francisco! It is very natural looking, but still has sufficient color to be quite visible and very flattering. The color lasts for a long time, even after eating and drinking. The lipsticks are also very moisturizing, and feel healthy on my lips. I discovered this color by purchasing a few lipstick samples- thank you HoneyBee Gardens for providing low cost samples, and for making healthy, beautiful products.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 112 | Next