You need the protection only a lip balm can provide. But you want the full color coverage of a lipstick. Why compromise? Our lipstick combines lip-quenching botanicals with natural mineral pigments to give you all the benefits of both! Not sure which shade is YOU? Try before you buy! Visit our samples page for sample sizes of this product.
- Product Details
- Goes on smooth for long-lasting color.
- Contains certified organic ingredients like sunflower seed oil which penetrates and moisturizes lips, cocoa butter which protects your lips, and sesame seed oil to heal and soften.
- CERTIFIED gluten free, Vegan.
- Size: 0.13 oz / 3.8 g
KEY: M = matte F = slight frost S = slight shimmer
Please keep in mind that 5 people can be asked to describe one shade, and each will come up with a different verbal description. We did our best to describe these colors. When in doubt, try a sample size before buying the full sized product.
- Product Shades
- Bombshell – M; light to medium neutral mauve/rose with pink undertones
- Burlesque – S; medium raspberry with pink undertones
- Cherokee – M; medium neutral mauve with warmer brown undertones
- Desire – M; medium brick red
- Dream – S; light neutral pink with rose undertones
- Goddess – M; medium berry with wine and blush undertones
- Heirloom – M; classic pink mauve neutral
- Innuendo – M; the perfect nude lip
- Masquerade – M; deep burgundy **NEW**
- Paradise – S; light neutral pink with warm undertones
- Queen Bee – M; our first signature red
- Risque – M; medium to deep red wine
- Romance – M; medium neutral mauve with red undertones
- San Francisco – F & S; a cross between pink and peach with hints of rose
- Seduction – M; a true neutral rose/mauve shade
- South Beach – M; bright coral with red undertones **NEW**
- Thoroughbred – M; neutral brown/pink nude **NEW**
- Tuscany – S; light to medium pink / span rose
- Valentine – M; true medium pink
- Vintage Merlot – M; deep berry red wine
Ingredients for Innuendo and Tuscany: canola oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) fruit, beeswax, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, tocopherol (vitamin e), origanum vulgare (oregano) leaf extract, thymus vulgaris (thyme) extract, cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon) bark extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, hydrastis canadensis (golden seal) root extract. May Contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides, ultramarine blue, manganese violet.
Ingredients for all other shades (new VEGAN formula): Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf*, Propanediol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Undecyl Alcohol, Tocopherol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxide (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI 45410).
* = certified organic ingredients
Showing reviews 1-10 of 76 | Next
Smooth without super gloss
Posted by Julie on 18th Sep 2016
I love that this is smooth and not dry, but isn't super glossy. The color is perfect.
Desire - best neutral red
Posted by Unknown on 8th Sep 2016
I have always been in search of a true red (no orange or pink) lipstick that is a neutral but definitely RED. This is it! And it wears very well without bleeding or drying out my lips. Desire is now a standby in my make-up wardrobe
Posted by Kim on 6th Sep 2016
I received Seduction in the Buzz Box one month and loved it. Just reordered another one.
Best product evet
Posted by Tereska Brown on 5th Sep 2016
This is amazing. I love the color and it's so smooth.,,
Posted by Unknown on 1st Sep 2016
I tried 10 samples of different colors from the vegan formula. My fav are Bombshell (MLBB pink/rose-nude) and South Beach (coral, brightens up my face, not as scary bright orange as it appears since it is translucent). Doesn't sit in lip lines or migrate. Has a slightly sweet?? smell but not sugary - cannot describe but I find the smell very comforting. The texture is soft, similar to burts bees lip shimmer without the minty business. All of the shades that I tried are office-friendly, nothing overly bright.
Posted by Unknown on 26th Aug 2016
Love the texture and color is great.
I am in love!
Posted by Mary on 16th Aug 2016
I have used Loreal lip gloss for years. I wasn't sure that I was ready to go back to the matte color of a lipstick. I love this lipstick! It has great moisture content which made me still feel like I had a lip gloss on, yet it was matte in color. The best of both worlds. I will be adding more colors to my arsenal!
Posted by Leanne Bryan on 8th Aug 2016
I got Bombshell for the first time and really enjoyed it. The color is a bit darker then what they show on the photo. I really like how it looks and it's so smooth you forget you put it on! The best is it's natural of course!
Posted by Catherine Hoffman on 5th Aug 2016
It goes on smooth, stays moist with no bleeding. Lasts longer than many others I've tried. The color is bold without being overpowering.
The Only Lipstick You'll Ever Need
Posted by Dreea K. on 15th Jul 2016
I was on the hunt for a natural lipstick, when I heard about the brand Honeybee Gardens. I ordered the shade called South Beach, and I was honestly a bit nervous since South Beach is a kind of a coral color and I have medium tan skin. There are several things I love about this lipstick. First, it has a lovely honey-vanilla scent. Second, it goes on creamy and smooth with wonderful staying power. Third, the color I ordered goes so well with my skin tone. It's such a classy-gorgeous pop of color, and my husband loves it! Last, I can't say how important it is for me to use natural makeup which isn't full of chemicals (not to mention it's wonderfully affordable). I cannot wait to order my next color!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 76 | Next