Why We Created It
You need the protection only a lip balm can provide. But you want the full color coverage of a lipstick.
What It Does
Our lipstick combines high quality organic oils to soothe and hydrate lips, while rich pigments provide beautiful long-lasting color. And properly moisturized lips hold color longer. Certified gluten free. Vegan. Size: 0.13 oz / 3.8 g
Not sure which shade is YOU? Try before you buy! Visit our samples page for sample sizes of this product.
KEY: M = matte F = slight frost S = slight shimmer
Please keep in mind that 5 people can be asked to describe one shade, and each will come up with a different verbal description. We did our best to describe these colors. When in doubt, try a sample size before buying the full sized product.
- Product Shades
- Bermuda – M; medium coral pink
- Bombshell – M; light to medium neutral mauve/rose with pink undertones
- Burlesque – S; medium raspberry with pink undertones
- NEW! Calliope - M; medium neutral mauve with brown/red undertones
- Cherokee – M; medium neutral mauve with warmer brown undertones
- NEW! Darla - M; medium rose with brighter pink undertones
- Desire – M; medium brick red
- Dream – S; light neutral pink with rose undertones
- Goddess – M; medium berry with wine and blush undertones
- Heirloom – M; classic pink mauve neutral
- Queen Bee – M; our first signature red
- Risque – M; medium to deep red wine
- Romance – M; medium neutral mauve with red undertones
- San Francisco – F & S; a cross between pink and peach with hints of rose
- Seduction – M; a true neutral rose/mauve shade
- South Beach – M; bright coral with red undertones
- NEW! Sweet Pea – M; vibrant medium pink with subtle rose tones
- NEW! Swizzle - M; neutral pink/mauve, more pink than thoroughbred, lighter than seduction
- Thoroughbred – M; neutral brown/pink nude
- Tuscany – S; light to medium pink / rose
- Valentine – M; true medium pink
- Vintage Merlot – M; deep berry red wine
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil*, D-Alpha Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenethyl Alcohol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI 45410.
* = certified organic ingredients
Showing reviews 1-10 of 219 | Next
love the lipstick
Posted by Anne Stief on 12th Nov 2019
it goes on so smoothly and stay's for a good long time
Posted by Stephanie Schaider on 21st Oct 2019
I love the lipstick, moist and gorgeous!
My favorite lipstick!
Posted by Diane on 18th Oct 2019
I have been wearing Honeybee Garden Valentine lipstick for about seven years. I am allergic to most lipsticks because they contain lanolin or fragrance, or they are far too expensive. This lipstick is wonderful and the medium pink is perfect for me.
I won't ever want to use another brand!
Posted by Rachel on 9th Oct 2019
This lipstick formula is wonderful! It's very hydrating and the color sticks around a long time. It has a slight natural scent that is pleasant and there is no funny taste. My all time favorite color is Heirloom. It's the perfect matte neutral mauve for anyone that already has a lot of natural color in their complexion. It's a subtle and attractive shade that works great for every day or dressing up with a liner like Charisma.
Goddess Lipstick, it's me!
Posted by laura on 7th Oct 2019
With the ability to buy samples, I was able to try out the colors and found one that really fits me! Thank you.
Posted by Mary on 23rd Sep 2019
I really like knowing that what I'm putting on my lips is safe and healthy and I love the wide variety of colors to choose from. Will definitely be purchasing more!
Very Happy with my lipstick!
Posted by Sharon Lucasi on 10th Sep 2019
I was looking for lipstick that would have the color last and not dry my lips out! I'm very pleased with what I purchased!
Great color -great lipstick
Posted by Terri on 13th Aug 2019
I've been using Truly Natural Lipstick for the past four years and have been very happy with it. The lipstick glides on and keeps my lips hydrated. I love how it feels and am even happier with the color "Bombshell". I think the color gives you that appearance of natural youthful lips and somehow goes with everything I wear. I usually order 2 or 3 at a time so that I have one for home and one to carry with me. I won't use anything else!
Always perfect and beautiful
Posted by Unknown on 13th Aug 2019
Perfect consistency that fades well. Lovely colors.
Best Ever Lipstick
Posted by Unknown on 12th Aug 2019
I've been using Honeybee lipstick for years and even though I try others from time to time I always come back to Honeybee. They are the best.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 219 | Next