You need the protection only a lip balm can provide. But you want the full color coverage of a lipstick. Why compromise? Our lipstick combines lip-quenching botanicals with natural mineral pigments to give you all the benefits of both! Not sure which shade is YOU? Try before you buy! Visit our samples page for sample sizes of this product.
- Product Details
- Goes on smooth for long-lasting color.
- Contains certified organic ingredients like sunflower seed oil which penetrates and moisturizes lips, cocoa butter which protects your lips, and sesame seed oil to heal and soften.
- CERTIFIED gluten free, Vegan.
- Size: 0.13 oz / 3.8 g
KEY: M = matte F = slight frost S = slight shimmer
Please keep in mind that 5 people can be asked to describe one shade, and each will come up with a different verbal description. We did our best to describe these colors. When in doubt, try a sample size before buying the full sized product.
- Product Shades
- Bombshell – M; light to medium neutral mauve/rose with pink undertones
- Bermuda – M; medium coral pink
- Burlesque – S; medium raspberry with pink undertones
- Cherokee – M; medium neutral mauve with warmer brown undertones
- Desire – M; medium brick red
- Dream – S; light neutral pink with rose undertones
- Goddess – M; medium berry with wine and blush undertones
- Heirloom – M; classic pink mauve neutral
- Masquerade – M; deep burgundy
- Paradise – S; light neutral pink with warm undertones
- Queen Bee – M; our first signature red
- Risque – M; medium to deep red wine
- Romance – M; medium neutral mauve with red undertones
- San Francisco – F & S; a cross between pink and peach with hints of rose
- Seduction – M; a true neutral rose/mauve shade
- South Beach – M; bright coral with red undertones
- Thoroughbred – M; neutral brown/pink nude
- Tuscany – S; light to medium pink / span rose
- Valentine – M; true medium pink
- Vintage Merlot – M; deep berry red wine
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf*, Propanediol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Undecyl Alcohol, Tocopherol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxide (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI 45410).
* = certified organic ingredients
Showing reviews 1-10 of 100 | Next
Bombshell was a good choice
Posted by PS on 16th Apr 2017
I was unsure if this color would work for me, but it did work. The color didn't turn hot pink on me and was a nice Spring color.
Not your average matte
Posted by Denise on 10th Apr 2017
I don't wear matte lips often but when I do, I love this! It's not drying like a lot of matte products can be. The color I got was Bermuda. It's a nice, warm coral, not too bright but warm and cheerful. I'm super pale and it looks good on me with warm/gold eyeshadow. I'm thinking it would be killer on bronzed or tan skin. Love that it's chemical free and safe. It lasts a long time and doesn't rub off or smear, but also isn't drying. I wish I'd known about Honeybee years ago!
Love, Love, Love
Posted by Cristina Cyphers on 7th Apr 2017
Love these lipstick colors! I recently purchased Bombshell and Heirloom for my everyday colors and Seduction and Romance for something a little more. I find them moisturizing and can't wait to try more! Watch their Instagram and Facebook account for surprise specials!
Posted by Janice Swiderski on 6th Apr 2017
Honeybee lipsticks are great. They last a long time and don't smear. I like a little more shine, so I add the lip gloss and that works great. Love the organic ingredients.
Posted by Unknown on 21st Mar 2017
Beautiful lipstick. Universal colour, smooth application, nice packageing.
Posted by Susan on 7th Mar 2017
Beautiful color and long lasting
Posted by Debbi on 4th Mar 2017
The color is great & this lipstick is so gorgeous! Feels good on the lips & is very hydrating! Love it!
Best lipsticks ever
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Mar 2017
I love the Honeybee Gardens lipsticks. I have tried Kat Von Danny natural lipsticks which are more expensive and I can say that I love the way the Honeybee lipsticks feel on my lips. Also the case on the Kat Von D lipsticks don't stay closed. So if you want a natural lipstick at a great price order from Honeybee.
Posted by Laura on 25th Feb 2017
Cruelty free, I forgot to mention that in my other review, yahoo for that! I also like the packaging.
Posted by katy on 23rd Feb 2017
love love the stay on, safe, very pretty colour's.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 100 | Next