Why We Created It
You need the protection only a lip balm can provide. But you want the full color coverage of a lipstick.
What It Does
Our lipstick combines high quality organic oils to soothe and hydrate lips, while rich pigments provide beautiful long-lasting color. And properly moisturized lips hold color longer. Certified gluten free. Vegan. Size: 0.13 oz / 3.8 g
Not sure which shade is YOU? Try before you buy! Visit our samples page for sample sizes of this product.
KEY: M = matte F = slight frost S = slight shimmer
Please keep in mind that 5 people can be asked to describe one shade, and each will come up with a different verbal description. We did our best to describe these colors. When in doubt, try a sample size before buying the full sized product.
- Product Shades
- Bermuda – M; medium coral pink
- Bombshell – M; light to medium neutral mauve/rose with pink undertones
- Burlesque – S; medium raspberry with pink undertones TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
- NEW! Calliope - M; medium neutral mauve with brown/red undertones
- Cherokee – M; medium neutral mauve with warmer brown undertones
- NEW! Darla - M; medium rose with brighter pink undertones
- Desire – M; medium brick red
- Dream – S; light neutral pink with rose undertones
- Goddess – M; medium berry with wine and blush undertones
- Heirloom – M; classic pink mauve neutral
- Paradise - S; light pink with peach and mauve undertones TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
- Queen Bee – M; our first signature red
- Risque – M; medium to deep red wine
- Romance – M; medium neutral mauve with red undertones
- San Francisco – F & S; a cross between pink and peach with hints of rose
- Seduction – M; a true neutral rose/mauve shade
- South Beach – M; bright coral with red undertones
- NEW! Sweet Pea – M; vibrant medium pink with subtle rose tones
- NEW! Swizzle - M; neutral pink/mauve, more pink than thoroughbred, lighter than seduction
- Thoroughbred – M; neutral brown/pink nude
- Tuscany – S; light to medium pink / rose
- Valentine – M; true medium pink
- Vintage Merlot – M; deep berry red wine
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil*, D-Alpha Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenethyl Alcohol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI 45410.
* = certified organic ingredients
Showing reviews 1-10 of 227 | Next
Beautiful lipstick that LASTS.
Posted by Xoey on 22nd Jan 2020
Absolutely in love with this lipstick. It's hard to find good natural lipstick that lasts and isn't clumpy. This is definitely my favorite. And did I mention the colors are GORGEOUS? ^_^
Risque, Romance, Thoroughbred
Posted by SP on 3rd Jan 2020
After trying about a dozen HG lipstick samples I’ve settled on three favorites. They wear easily and are super hydrating. I’ve found other lipsticks to be a little longer lasting however these shine in the soothing, hydrating, non-drying department so it’s a pleasure to reapply as necessary. Risque is a nice deep rosy pink with almost a purple undertone and can be worn more sheer for subtlety or layered for color pop. Romance is a soft, just slightly earthy red without being over the top. A more muted classic for daytime wear. Thoroughbred is my unexpected everyday favorite. It’s a neutral, slightly earthy, almost terra-cotta color, but looks more natural-pink than brown. So easy to wear!
Posted by Stephanie Schaider on 13th Dec 2019
All Honeybee Gardens' lipsticks are beautiful colors, plus they go on so smoothly and wear very well, leaving lips very moist. I love their lipsticks!
Very Happy with my lipstick!
Posted by Sharon Lucasi on 12th Dec 2019
I was looking for a lipstick that didn't dry my lips out and also to have the color last! I have finely found it! I also have a friend that her lips were peeling from using lipstick and I purchased this for her! She can use you without any irritation! I referred her to Honeybee Gardens also for the eye shadow! I left her try mine and no irritation!
Truly . . Naturally . . Great
Posted by Heather B on 10th Dec 2019
I began using Honeybee Gardens lipstick in 2011, and remain a loyal fan without compromise. It is simply a great formulation--hydrating, colorful, non-irritating, without any irritating chemical taste. A wonderful plus -- you can sample them before purchasing a color which will not complement your skin tone. So many great colors it is difficult to choose one or two as a favorite. Highly recommend this lipstick!
Love this lipstick!
Posted by Alisia Kay on 9th Dec 2019
The color was perfect, but I also love the moisturizing feel it has. Love it!
Beautiful lipstick/Poor shipping package
Posted by Terry Ocker on 3rd Dec 2019
I love this lipstick! No taste/ no fragrance which is perfect for me! Smooth beautiful color. My ONLY concern is that the lipstick was shipped in a mailing envelope with no protection. Because the product is so delicate, I would have been much happier to receive it in a cardboard shipping box.
So soft and the perfect color!
Posted by Mary on 27th Nov 2019
I LOVE this lipstick! The colors are so natural and the product goes on so smoothly... I don't think I can find lipstick anywhere else to compare!
love the lipstick
Posted by Anne Stief on 12th Nov 2019
it goes on so smoothly and stay's for a good long time
Posted by Stephanie Schaider on 21st Oct 2019
I love the lipstick, moist and gorgeous!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 227 | Next