You need the protection only a lip balm can provide. But you want the full color coverage of a lipstick. Why compromise? Our lipstick combines lip-quenching botanicals with natural mineral pigments to give you all the benefits of both! Not sure which shade is YOU? Try before you buy! Visit our samples page for sample sizes of this product.
- Product Details
- Goes on smooth for long-lasting color.
- Contains certified organic ingredients like sunflower seed oil which penetrates and moisturizes lips, cocoa butter which protects your lips, and sesame seed oil to heal and soften.
- CERTIFIED gluten free, Vegan.
- Size: 0.13 oz / 3.8 g
KEY: M = matte F = slight frost S = slight shimmer
Please keep in mind that 5 people can be asked to describe one shade, and each will come up with a different verbal description. We did our best to describe these colors. When in doubt, try a sample size before buying the full sized product.
- Product Shades
- Bombshell – M; light to medium neutral mauve/rose with pink undertones
- Bermuda – M; medium coral pink
- Burlesque – S; medium raspberry with pink undertones
- Cherokee – M; medium neutral mauve with warmer brown undertones
- Desire – M; medium brick red
- Dream – S; light neutral pink with rose undertones
- Goddess – M; medium berry with wine and blush undertones
- Heirloom – M; classic pink mauve neutral
- Masquerade – M; deep burgundy
- Paradise – S; light neutral pink with warm undertones
- Queen Bee – M; our first signature red
- Risque – M; medium to deep red wine
- Romance – M; medium neutral mauve with red undertones
- San Francisco – F & S; a cross between pink and peach with hints of rose
- Seduction – M; a true neutral rose/mauve shade
- South Beach – M; bright coral with red undertones
- Thoroughbred – M; neutral brown/pink nude
- Tuscany – S; light to medium pink / rose
- Valentine – M; true medium pink
- Vintage Merlot – M; deep berry red wine
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf*, Propanediol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Undecyl Alcohol, Tocopherol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxide (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI 45410).
* = certified organic ingredients
Showing reviews 1-10 of 119 | Next
Great lipstick - perfect color
Posted by Unknown on 5th Sep 2017
I searched for what I thought would be the perfect color lipstick for a long time and finally found Bombshell. It's exactly what I wanted - the color of natural, youthful lips and neutral enough to wear with practically any color clothing. The lipstick itself feels wonderful going on and doesn't dry out my lips. I always order two at a time to make sure I have one at home and carry one with me.
Posted by Michelle on 21st Aug 2017
So smooth and hydrating. Love the colors. I got my first, San Francisco, in a goodbeing beauty box. Had to get more.
Seduction lipstick is seductive!!
Posted by DeeCee on 11th Aug 2017
I love this color! It is a lovely rosy brown on me and one I will definitely reorder!
Best Lipstick Ever
Posted by Penny on 8th Aug 2017
I love the way this lipstick goes on my lips. The color lasts and conditions my lips, and the coverage is perfect. I highly recommend this lipstick; it's the best I've ever used.
Posted by Jessica Wakefield on 4th Aug 2017
I just bought a few samples with the anniversary sale and the first one I tried was Heirloom. The color is absolutely everything I have been looking for! It also wears nicely and makes my lips feel moisturized. I am so thankful to find your brand and also thankful that you don't put coconut oil in every product you make. The switch to more natural products has not been an easy one since I have an extreme sensitivity to anything coconut and so many natural brands use it. THANK YOU!
Beautiful shades for sensitive skin
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on 31st Jul 2017
For years I haven't been able to wear lipstick without accruing at worst a rash and at best really dry flaky lips the next day. Honeybee Gardens makes beautiful lipstick shades with none of the chemical crud other brands use. I recommend this product to the environmentally conscious, those with highly sensitive skin, and anyone wishing to look and feel fabulous!
Desire is lucious
Posted by DeeCee on 27th Jul 2017
Desire is a rich, velvety tomato red shade that is a must for any lipstick wardrobe. Will definitely reorder this shade. HBG's lipsticks are worth every cent and more!
Masquerade is beautiful!
Posted by DeeCee on 19th Jul 2017
I just ordered my second tube of this shade. It is a deep, wine red on me; it is matte but unbelievably creamy and long lasting. I absolutely LOVE HBG's lipstick!
Lovely Colors and Feel
Posted by Unknown on 18th Jul 2017
After trying the samples of all the colors (such fun!) I chose Valentine (which I call party girl :), Dream and Bombshell. I have green eyes, olive complexion and brown hair turning grey. These colors compliment my coloring perfectly. I do have to reapply often but this has been true for me of any natural lipstick. Honeybee Gardens lipstick DOES last longer than any other natural lipstick I have tried!
Great feel and beautiful colors
Posted by Babette on 17th Jul 2017
I love this line of lipstick and have bought more than one color multiple times. They're easy to use, they last forever, and the color never stops impressing.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 119 | Next