Why We Created It
You need the protection only a lip balm can provide. But you want the full color coverage of a lipstick.
What It Does
Our lipstick combines high quality organic oils to soothe and hydrate lips, while rich pigments provide beautiful long-lasting color. And properly moisturized lips hold color longer. Certified gluten free. Vegan. Size: 0.13 oz / 3.8 g
Not sure which shade is YOU? Try before you buy! Visit our samples page for sample sizes of this product.
KEY: M = matte F = slight frost S = slight shimmer
Please keep in mind that 5 people can be asked to describe one shade, and each will come up with a different verbal description. We did our best to describe these colors. When in doubt, try a sample size before buying the full sized product.
- Product Shades
- Bermuda – M; medium coral pink
- Bombshell – M; light to medium neutral mauve/rose with pink undertones
- Burlesque – S; medium raspberry with pink undertones
- NEW! Calliope - M; medium neutral mauve with brown/red undertones
- Cherokee – M; medium neutral mauve with warmer brown undertones
- NEW! Darla - M; medium rose with brighter pink undertones
- Desire – M; medium brick red
- Dream – S; light neutral pink with rose undertones
- Goddess – M; medium berry with wine and blush undertones
- Heirloom – M; classic pink mauve neutral
- Queen Bee – M; our first signature red
- Risque – M; medium to deep red wine
- Romance – M; medium neutral mauve with red undertones
- San Francisco – F & S; a cross between pink and peach with hints of rose
- Seduction – M; a true neutral rose/mauve shade
- South Beach – M; bright coral with red undertones
- NEW! Sweet Pea – M; vibrant medium pink with subtle rose tones
- NEW! Swizzle - M; neutral pink/mauve, more pink than thoroughbred, lighter than seduction
- Thoroughbred – M; neutral brown/pink nude
- Tuscany – S; light to medium pink / rose
- Valentine – M; true medium pink
- Vintage Merlot – M; deep berry red wine
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil*, D-Alpha Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenethyl Alcohol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI 45410.
* = certified organic ingredients
Showing reviews 1-10 of 213 | Next
Very Happy with my lipstick!
Posted by Sharon Lucasi on 10th Sep 2019
I was looking for lipstick that would have the color last and not dry my lips out! I'm very pleased with what I purchased!
Great color -great lipstick
Posted by Terri on 13th Aug 2019
I've been using Truly Natural Lipstick for the past four years and have been very happy with it. The lipstick glides on and keeps my lips hydrated. I love how it feels and am even happier with the color "Bombshell". I think the color gives you that appearance of natural youthful lips and somehow goes with everything I wear. I usually order 2 or 3 at a time so that I have one for home and one to carry with me. I won't use anything else!
Always perfect and beautiful
Posted by Unknown on 13th Aug 2019
Perfect consistency that fades well. Lovely colors.
Best Ever Lipstick
Posted by Unknown on 12th Aug 2019
I've been using Honeybee lipstick for years and even though I try others from time to time I always come back to Honeybee. They are the best.
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on 12th Aug 2019
This lipstick is so nice. I like the smoothness of it and the color is great too
The best lipstick ever!
Posted by email@example.com on 7th Aug 2019
I have been using honeybee gardens Lipstick for a while now, and they never disappoint me. The colors are beautiful and long lasting. The best thing Is that I don’t have to worry about toxic chemicals in my lipstick. They have so many colors to choose from and are at an affordable price! Best lipstick ever!
Posted by Tammy on 6th Aug 2019
I've used HBG lipsticks for several years and absolutely love them! They are long wearing with plenty of pigment, and I love that I'm putting good ingredients on my lips. My favorite colors right now are Heirloom, Burlesque and Darla! I'm a customer for life!
Love this lipstick!
Posted by Diane on 6th Aug 2019
I've used the Valentine shade for about eight years now, and I wear it all the time. Don't buy it cheaper from other sites; they're selling old product and it's rancid and hard! The genuine lipstick is wonderful and creamy.
I’m a repeat customer for this lipstick
Posted by Unknown on 1st Jul 2019
This lipstick lasts for hours, while feeling and performing like a luxurious lip balm. I had ordered the sample called San Francisco and like the color so much, that I had to order the full size. It’s a soft, shimmering strawberry pink on me. A beautiful neutral.
Queen Bee- All Time Favorite
Posted by Lisa on 12th Jun 2019
I have been wearing Honeybee Gardens lipstick for many years and love it! About 6 months ago I decided to try the color Queen Bee on a whim since I am not normally drawn to colors which are described as red. Queen Been has easily become my all time favorite color! On me it is a cheerful dark pink color with just a little hint of a red undertone which makes it a nice, deep visible color. It is definitely my go-to color. I also like the new color Sweet Pea which is a little more subtle on me.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 213 | Next