You need the protection only a lip balm can provide. But you want the full color coverage of a lipstick. Why compromise? Our lipstick combines lip-quenching botanicals with natural mineral pigments to give you all the benefits of both! Not sure which shade is YOU? Try before you buy! Visit our samples page for sample sizes of this product.
- Product Details
- Goes on smooth for long-lasting color.
- Contains certified organic ingredients like sunflower seed oil which penetrates and moisturizes lips, cocoa butter which protects your lips, and sesame seed oil to heal and soften.
- CERTIFIED gluten free, Vegan.
- Size: 0.13 oz / 3.8 g
KEY: M = matte F = slight frost S = slight shimmer
Please keep in mind that 5 people can be asked to describe one shade, and each will come up with a different verbal description. We did our best to describe these colors. When in doubt, try a sample size before buying the full sized product.
- Product Shades
- Bombshell – M; light to medium neutral mauve/rose with pink undertones
- Bermuda – M; medium coral pink
- Burlesque – S; medium raspberry with pink undertones
- Cherokee – M; medium neutral mauve with warmer brown undertones
- Desire – M; medium brick red
- Dream – S; light neutral pink with rose undertones
- Goddess – M; medium berry with wine and blush undertones
- Heirloom – M; classic pink mauve neutral
- Masquerade – M; deep burgundy **CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK**
- Paradise – S; light neutral pink with warm undertones
- Queen Bee – M; our first signature red
- Risque – M; medium to deep red wine
- Romance – M; medium neutral mauve with red undertones **CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK**
- San Francisco – F & S; a cross between pink and peach with hints of rose
- Seduction – M; a true neutral rose/mauve shade
- South Beach – M; bright coral with red undertones
- Thoroughbred – M; neutral brown/pink nude
- Tuscany – S; light to medium pink / span rose
- Valentine – M; true medium pink
- Vintage Merlot – M; deep berry red wine
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf*, Propanediol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Undecyl Alcohol, Tocopherol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxide (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI 45410).
* = certified organic ingredients
Showing reviews 1-10 of 96 | Next
Posted by Unknown on 21st Mar 2017
Beautiful lipstick. Universal colour, smooth application, nice packageing.
Posted by Susan on 7th Mar 2017
Beautiful color and long lasting
Posted by Debbi on 4th Mar 2017
The color is great & this lipstick is so gorgeous! Feels good on the lips & is very hydrating! Love it!
Best lipsticks ever
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Mar 2017
I love the Honeybee Gardens lipsticks. I have tried Kat Von Danny natural lipsticks which are more expensive and I can say that I love the way the Honeybee lipsticks feel on my lips. Also the case on the Kat Von D lipsticks don't stay closed. So if you want a natural lipstick at a great price order from Honeybee.
Posted by Laura on 25th Feb 2017
Cruelty free, I forgot to mention that in my other review, yahoo for that! I also like the packaging.
Posted by katy on 23rd Feb 2017
love love the stay on, safe, very pretty colour's.
Very nice lipsticks.
Posted by Laura Pozvek on 20th Feb 2017
Nice colors, they feel good on the lips, they apply nicely and no harmful ingredients.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
Posted by Mary on 11th Jan 2017
I was on the search for all natural products when I came across Honeybee Gardens website. I ordered several of their samples and fell in love with their products! Their lipsticks are my absolute favorite. The colors are so beautiful and they are full of moisture. The lipstick lasts for hours and just feel so good on. I now have five different colors in my make-up stash and hope to have all of their colors in my bag soon!
Posted by Kelly on 26th Dec 2016
Bought this for my daughters, so they would have lipstick without all the junk. They love the colors and the moisturizing! A big hit.
Posted by MAGGIE FEDERLE on 25th Dec 2016
Amazing job describing the colors! I own burlesque, romance, vintage merlot, and just received masquerade. Love them all! They go on smoothly and last.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 96 | Next