Why We Created It
You need the protection only a lip balm can provide. But you want the full color coverage of a lipstick.
What It Does
Our lipstick combines high quality organic oils to soothe and hydrate lips, while rich pigments provide beautiful long-lasting color. And properly moisturized lips hold color longer. Certified gluten free. Vegan. Size: 0.13 oz / 3.8 g
Not sure which shade is YOU? Try before you buy! Visit our samples page for sample sizes of this product.
KEY: M = matte F = slight frost S = slight shimmer
Please keep in mind that 5 people can be asked to describe one shade, and each will come up with a different verbal description. We did our best to describe these colors. When in doubt, try a sample size before buying the full sized product.
- Product Shades
- Bombshell – M; light to medium neutral mauve/rose with pink undertones
- Bermuda – M; medium coral pink
- Burlesque – S; medium raspberry with pink undertones
- Cherokee – M; medium neutral mauve with warmer brown undertones
- Desire – M; medium brick red
- Dream – S; light neutral pink with rose undertones
- Goddess – M; medium berry with wine and blush undertones
- Heirloom – M; classic pink mauve neutral
- Masquerade – M; deep burgundy
- Paradise – S; light neutral pink with warm undertones
- Queen Bee – M; our first signature red
- Risque – M; medium to deep red wine
- Romance – M; medium neutral mauve with red undertones
- San Francisco – F & S; a cross between pink and peach with hints of rose
- Seduction – M; a true neutral rose/mauve shade
- South Beach – M; bright coral with red undertones
- Thoroughbred – M; neutral brown/pink nude
- Tuscany – S; light to medium pink / rose
- Valentine – M; true medium pink
- Vintage Merlot – M; deep berry red wine
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil*, D-Alpha Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenethyl Alcohol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI 45410.
* = certified organic ingredients
Showing reviews 1-10 of 167 | Next
Posted by Gina Bird on 9th Aug 2018
i bought this in "Thoroughbred" Gorgeous color, long lasting and doesn't dry my lips out.
Best lipsticks ever!!!
Posted by Joy H on 7th Aug 2018
These lipsticks are so creamy and pigmented! The colors look great on everyone!
Beautiful, long-lasting, nourishing lipstick
Posted by Courtney on 25th Jul 2018
I love the Truly Natural Lipstick, especially San Francisco and Dream. The consistency is perfect, the application smooth, and the finish long-lasting. Subtle shimmer and gorgeous shades.
I love Valentine!
Posted by Diane on 20th Jul 2018
Honeybee Gardens Valentine shade is my favorite lipstick. I am allergic to lipsticks that contain lanolin, which gives me chapped lips, and fragrance, which gives me a raging headache.
Posted by Carol on 3rd Jul 2018
The lipstick is absolutely gorgeous. I've purchased three colours so far and love them.
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Jul 2018
I have been looking for a pink rose/mauvey color that would work with my fair skin and red hair. This color delivers. This is my favorite so far!!
Finally the perfect lipstick
Posted by Unknown on 2nd Jul 2018
I got Valentine. It is the perfect shade for my lip but better. So smooth, no weird taste or smell, stays well. Just thrilled. Thanks
Great Quality Liptstick!
Posted by Melanie on 22nd Jun 2018
This may be the best deal you’ll find on natural lipstick. The quality doesn’t seem to be compromised at all for the lower price- I am fair-skinned and look better with berry/cool-tinted lipsticks, and LOVE both colors I got- Burlesque and Queen Bee. The color stays on nicely and fades evenly! This may be the only lipstick I buy for a long time!
Posted by Unknown on 31st May 2018
This lipstick is super moisturizing and lasts longer than I expected. Def my new favorite. After trying lots of samples I picked Dream and Seduction. Both look pretty but not too intense with my warm light skin.
Love this lipstick!
Posted by Maureen Aruta on 17th May 2018
Not only does this lipstick lasts, it goes on smooth and helps moisturize. On top of that it smells good and doesn't taste bad. Will be ordering more and other cosmetic products.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 167 | Next