Having a tough time trying to decide which colors to sample try them all!
All mineral make-up is not created equal. Sure, mineral make-up is fun, easy to use, and allows you create stunning looks ranging from natural to glamorous, but what makes PowderColorsTM different?
- PowderColorsTMis a blend of pure, uncoated mineral pigments and oxidized mica, free from unnecessary fillers and preservatives.
Gluten free; Vegan.
- The popular department store brands contain talc and bismuth oxychloride - cheap fillers that can wreak havoc on your skin. Bismuth oxychloride is a synthetically-produced metal that can get into pores and cause irritation.
- PowderColorsTMis totally vegan! It does not contain dyes, lakes, carmine, FD&C colors, fragrance, talc, bismuth oxychloride, parabens, petroleum derivatives or dimethicone.
- Portability. Decide what colors you want to wear for the day, twist the little pots together and all your color is in one convenient place. What could be easier? No more fumbling around your handbag for your shadow, eye liner, blush...
- Price. Why do all these other companies make their products so expensive?? At Honeybee Gardens, we believe natural, healthy body care and cosmetics should be affordable. We're not rich and we want good products. Solution: make them ourselves and share the love with the world!
- We have something for everyone. Our shades range from ultra-mattes to shimmery and sparkly. From very neutral beige Chai to check-me-out turquoise Castaway.
- Versatility. These beautiful loose powders can be used as eyeshadow, eyeliner, blush, and even mixed with our Clear WaterColors Nail Enamel to create custom polish colors! See Directions.
How are our samples packaged? We take a little scoop of PowderColors and package it in a small plastic bag. It's enough for a few uses - long enough for your to decide whether or not the shade works for you!
|Flirtatious - very light matte pink
Angelic - sparkly iridescent pink with hints of lavender
|Princess - very pale matte lavender
Moondust - super sparkly pale lavender with silver undertones
Spellbound - medium matte plum lavender with both pink and blue undertones
|Gypsy - frosty sparkly medium champagne plum
Temptress - sparkly deep plum with an aged bronze glow
Wanderlust - sparkly shades that is a cross between plum, bronze and charcoal
Wicked - an intense steel grey with flashes of marine blue; very sexy!
Chai - matte pale very creamy coffee
|Satin Sheets - the palest of sparkly peaches with gold highlights
Sunset Strip - light to medium sparkly peach with pink highlights
|Cloud Nine - pale silvery blue shimmer
Castaway - bright shimmery turquoise blue
|Celtic - pale antique green shimmer
Martini - medium to deep shimmery khaki olive
|Dip a fine brush into water, shake off excess and then dip the wetted brush into the color of your choice. Deep colors like Passage to India work best. Mix the powder and water on the back of your hand or the jar's lid to create a creamy liquid liner. Apply near the lash line of either the upper or lower lid (or both).|
|Dip your brush into a clear lip gloss, and then into the PowderColorsTM of your choice. Mix the powder and gloss together in a separate container to create a custom gloss color. Add more powder to deepen the color. Apply to lips.|
|What could be more cool than creating your own custom nail polish color? Dip our Clear WaterColors Nail Enamel brush into the color of your choice and apply directly to the nail. Brush over the nail a few times to smooth out and disperse the pigment. Be sure to clean the brush between dippings so as not to color your bottle of clear polish (so you can use another color next time!) Finish with a top coat of Clear to seal in color.|
No returns on samples.
Mica, kaolin, silica, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin. May contain: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491,77492, 77499), ultramarine blue (CI 77007).
Cloud 9, Wicked, Celtic, Princess Ingredients: Mica, Zinc Stearate, Manihot Esculenta (Tapioca) Starch*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Berry*, Hydrogenated Glyceryl Abietate, Tocopherol, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil. May Contain +/-: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Chromium Oxide Green, Ultramarines.
* Certified Organic Ingredients
Love the samples!
Posted by Unknown on 8th Feb 2020
Great way to try out colors. I didn't want to commit until I saw what they look like in person and with my skin tone. I've been using some of these as eyeliner with a wet brush!
Bold Metallic Colors
Posted by Angie C. on 18th May 2018
These colors were more bold than I am use to wearing, but it broke me out of my comfort zone. They offer a shimmer that is perfect for date night or a night with the girls. I'm glad I bought the sampler because I probably won't buy these colors, but they're fun to have and there's enough for several wears.
Love the color selection, and love the idea.
Posted by Unknown on 25th Feb 2018
This is such a great idea if you are new to honeybee gardens eyeshadow products. There were a lot of colors and shades that it comes it. There are 18 packets and they were smaller than I thought but they lasted me longer than I expected. The only real complaint I had was that the eyeshadow goes on light so I have to put several layers on. But then sometimes that's a plus if you just want a light shimmer. Also there are a lot of shimmery colors in there. But over all I think its a great way to see which eyeshadows you like best.
Posted by Kimberly on 9th Feb 2017
I like this idea and it's a good way to try out the eye shadows before deciding which ones to buy in the full size.