How are our samples packaged? We take a little scoop of eye shadow and package it in a small plastic bag. It's enough for a few uses - long enough for your to decide whether or not the shade works for you!
- Product Details
- 15 popular mattes, neutrals and fashion forward shades
- Applies evenly, blends well
- Crease-proof, soft-textured look that lasts all day
- Gluten Free, Vegan, Paraben Free
- Highly pigmented powder.
- EWG Skin Deep Rating - 1
- Product Shades
- Antique - matte pale cream bisque
- Porcelain - matte very pale pink (Currently out of stock)
- Ninja Kitty - pale pink with slight shimmer
- Cameo - matte warm pale rose
- Canterbury - matte light dusty plum
- Mojave - matte light earthy brown
- Cairo - medium plum brown slight shimmer
- CocoLoco - matte milk chocolate brown
- Tippy Taupe - plum with hints of brown and silver
- Daredevil - matte rich plum
- Dragonfly - rich purple with slight iridescence
- Drama Bomb - plum lilac with shimmer
- Pacific - matte deep ocean blue
- Nirvana - matte white
- Adonis - matte soft peach with hint of pink
- Fresco - true copper with shimmer
- Venus - rusted copper with slight shimmer
- Chateau - matte maroon brown
- Ballet - matte soft lavender pink
- Utopia - nude pink mauve with shimmer
- Galileo - matte dark plum mauve
- Juliet - matte dark smokey purple
No returns on samples.
Mica, Kaolin, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flow Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Tin Oxide, Silica
Showing reviews 1-10 of 34 | Next
Love the samples!
Posted by Unknown on 8th Feb 2020
Great way to try out colors. I didn't want to commit until I saw what they look like in person and with my skin tone. :)
Posted by SUSAN Dorothea SMITH on 17th Jan 2020
I like how the eye shadow has a tinge of shimmer to it, and I like its staying power.
*4 Power Powder Eyeshadow
Posted by Keira on 3rd Dec 2019
I tried 4 different powder eyeshadows...."Mojave,"-a light-medium toned beige shade....I love it! "Conspiracy," a dark forest-pine green shade-a little dark for me! Then I tried "Drama,"-a blue-purple iridescent shade and I loved it! The last shade was "Canterbury," a light matte,purple-taupe shade and I also loved it!!!!The eyeshadow pigment is decent and the texture as well!
Posted by Unknown on 7th Feb 2019
So helpful to have a sample of the colors to try first.
Posted by Kimber on 11th Oct 2018
I ordered a sample of Utopia, and I am going to go full size as soon as my sample is empty...p.s. samples seem to last for a long time, fyi! If you're short on funds and need something to get you through a financial dry spell, order the samples!! And, I love Utopia!!! It's a great color for everyday or a nice base for when you are getting ready to go full out glam!
Posted by Wendy Smith on 18th Sep 2018
I really like being able to sample colors! Thank you for making such great products!
Posted by Kit on 3rd Apr 2018
I tried Tippy Taupe and Mojave. Both amazing colors...I love neutrals. Great pigments, they last all day and look freshly applied.
Review of eye shadow sample.
Posted by Catherine on 13th Feb 2018
The eye shadow color was very beautiful. Somehow it managed to be sheer and intense at the same time. The color dragonfly was gorgeous and I will be ordering a full size shadow.
Posted by Erinn Carey on 29th Jan 2018
I got a sample to try out and am certainly going to get the actual product. Goes on smoothly, beautiful shade.
Posted by Mandy on 25th Jan 2018
I love the shadows! I have not bought one that wasn't beautiful! They apply easily and stay on all day. I like to buy the samples so I can get many colors to try at once before making a larger purchase!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 34 | Next