How are our samples packaged? We take a little scoop of eye shadow and package it in a small plastic bag. It's enough for a few uses - long enough for your to decide whether or not the shade works for you!
- Product Details
- 15 popular mattes, neutrals and fashion forward shades
- Applies evenly, blends well
- Crease-proof, soft-textured look that lasts all day
- Gluten Free, Vegan, Paraben Free
- Highly pigmented powder.
- EWG Skin Deep Rating - 1
- Product Shades
- Antique - matte pale cream bisque
- Porcelain - matte very pale pink (Currently out of stock)
- Ninja Kitty - pale pink with slight shimmer
- Cameo - matte warm pale rose
- Canterbury - matte light dusty plum
- Mojave - matte light earthy brown
- Cairo - medium plum brown slight shimmer
- CocoLoco - matte milk chocolate brown
- Tippy Taupe - plum with hints of brown and silver
- Daredevil - matte rich plum
- Dragonfly - rich purple with slight iridescence
- Drama Bomb - plum lilac with shimmer
- Pacific - matte deep ocean blue
- Nirvana - matte white
- Adonis - matte soft peach with hint of pink
- Fresco - true copper with shimmer
- Venus - rusted copper with slight shimmer
- Chateau - matte maroon brown
- Ballet - matte soft lavender pink
- Utopia - nude pink mauve with shimmer
- Galileo - matte dark plum mauve
- Juliet - matte dark smokey purple
Mica, Kaolin, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flow Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Tin Oxide, Silica
Showing reviews 1-10 of 29 | Next
Posted by Wendy Smith on 18th Sep 2018
I really like being able to sample colors! Thank you for making such great products!
Posted by Kit on 3rd Apr 2018
I tried Tippy Taupe and Mojave. Both amazing colors...I love neutrals. Great pigments, they last all day and look freshly applied.
Review of eye shadow sample.
Posted by Catherine on 13th Feb 2018
The eye shadow color was very beautiful. Somehow it managed to be sheer and intense at the same time. The color dragonfly was gorgeous and I will be ordering a full size shadow.
Posted by Erinn Carey on 29th Jan 2018
I got a sample to try out and am certainly going to get the actual product. Goes on smoothly, beautiful shade.
Posted by Mandy on 25th Jan 2018
I love the shadows! I have not bought one that wasn't beautiful! They apply easily and stay on all day. I like to buy the samples so I can get many colors to try at once before making a larger purchase!
Posted by Unknown on 7th Dec 2017
I have to be honest, the name got me so I looked further into it. I absolutely love it. I used it with Chai. Chai on my lids and Ninja Kitty on the brow bone and inner corners. It was absolutely beautiful and stayed on very well. A little goes a long way!
NATURAL EYES CONTINUED AGAIN
Posted by Kristeen on 6th Oct 2017
After trying the samples I have finally picked my best colors. Canterbury, Mojave, Cameo, and Porcelain are what I will be ordering. I love the colors and they are easy to use and don't irritate my eyes.
Love the soft colors
Posted by Theresa on 26th Sep 2017
I am sold on the eyeshadows! They are beautiful and stay on all day!
NATURAL EYES CONTINUED
Posted by Kristeen on 7th Sep 2017
After trying even more samples I'm still unsure what colors to get. I think I'll start with Canterbury,Cameo and Daredevil .
Posted by Kristeen on 4th Sep 2017
These shadows do not irritate my eyes like others do. I am glad I could sample them to make sure. I will be buying full sizes soon, l just have to decide what colors, they are all beautiful!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 29 | Next