- Product Details
- Gluten Free, Vegan, Paraben Free
- Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well
- Crease-proof, soft-textured look that lasts all day
- EWG Skin Deep Rating - 1
- Free of petroleum-based oils, alcohol, talc, fillers, fragrances, preservatives and chemical dyes; enriched with botanicals and vitamins
- Net Wt. 1.3 g / 0.045 US oz
- Product Shades
15 popular mattes, neutrals and fashion forward shades
- Antique - matte pale cream bisque
- Porcelain - matte very pale pink
- Ninja Kitty - pale pink with slight shimmer
- Cameo - matte warm pale rose
- Canterbury - matte light dusty plum
- Mojave - matte light earthy brown
- Cairo - medium plum brown slight shimmer
- CocoLoco - matte milk chocolate brown
- Tippy Taupe - plum with hints of brown and silver
- Daredevil - matte rich plum
- Dragonfly - rich purple with slight iridescence
- Drama Bomb - plum lilac with shimmer
- Pacific - matte deep ocean blue
- Conspiracy - matte rich forest green
- Nirvana - matte white
Mica, Kaolin, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flow Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Tin Oxide, Silica
Showing reviews 1-10 of 41 | Next
A Green Bliss
Posted by Kimber on 6th Dec 2017
I have hazel eyes that lean toward the brown/green spectrum and Conspiracy is a fantastic color for these hazels!! They make the gold tones pop a bit!
Posted by Kristeen on 2nd Dec 2017
I like these shadows very much. The colors are very nice and easy to use. They don't irritate my eyes. I look forward to trying many more matte shades.
Posted by Janine L Olson on 27th Oct 2017
I have very sensitive skin so I have to be careful what I use on my face and eyes. So far i haven't had a bad reaction to the eye shadow!!! My eyes are not watering or itching. Success! Think I'll but another shade!
Posted by Unknown on 15th Aug 2017
I really like this pressed eye shadow, it stayed on most the day. Easy to apply and is lasting a long time.
Best natural eye shadow yet!
Posted by Alyn72 on 9th Aug 2017
These eye shadows have been a staple in my cosmetic bag for a few years now. Love them! They stay on, have rich color and you can use them for many cosmetic purposes. I use Cocoloco on eyebrows and as an eyeliner sometimes.
Can leave on and doesn't clog pores
Posted by Brenda Foust on 19th Jun 2017
I wore the eye shadow late on a few occasions and did not wash my face before bed. The eye shadow did not clog my pores and felt light in my skin.
Posted by Yisim on 6th Jun 2017
I've worked with so many eye shadows, these are some of the best. Good pigment, soft and smooth to put on. And the color stays on all day.
Pressed Eyeshadow Singles
Posted by Amber on 30th May 2017
Pressed eyeshadow colors in cameo and drama bomb - both shades are lovely. I've used them wet for a bolder look and dry for a neutral look. Love the shimmery effect of drama bomb with its pretty purple hue. Cameo is a great highlighter to play down the boldness of richer colors and still give a nice highlight to your eyes. I'd definitely recommend these singles in their super cute eye shadow compact.
Posted by Unknown on 7th Apr 2017
I am always looking for a deep purple eyeshadow to go with my green eyes. I have never been able to find one that wasn't full of nasty chemicals until now. I think I have finally found it! I love this shadow it's such a beautiful, velvety plum color.
Great pigmented color
Posted by Unknown on 30th Mar 2017
The pigments are very rich, and a little product goes a long way. I love that I am able the pronounce all the ingredients.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 41 | Next