- Product Details
- Gluten Free, Vegan, Paraben Free
- Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well
- Crease-proof, soft-textured look that lasts all day
- EWG Skin Deep Rating - 1
- Free of petroleum-based oils, alcohol, talc, fillers, fragrances, preservatives and chemical dyes; enriched with botanicals and vitamins. Non GMO
- Net Wt. 1.3 g / 0.045 US oz / 26mm pan
- Product Shades
15 popular mattes, neutrals and fashion forward shades
- Antique - matte pale cream bisque
- Porcelain - matte very pale pink
- Ninja Kitty - pale pink with slight shimmer
- Cameo - matte warm pale rose
- Canterbury - matte light dusty plum
- Mojave - matte light earthy brown
- Cairo - medium plum brown slight shimmer
- CocoLoco - matte milk chocolate brown
- Tippy Taupe - plum with hints of brown and silver
- Daredevil - matte rich plum
- Dragonfly - rich purple with slight iridescence
- Drama Bomb - plum lilac with shimmer
- Pacific - matte deep ocean blue
- Conspiracy - matte rich forest green
- Nirvana - matte white
Mica, Kaolin, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flow Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Tin Oxide, Silica
Showing reviews 1-10 of 45 | Next
Love cruelty free eye makeup
Posted by Nan on 5th Feb 2018
Since I don't need to carry this eye shadow anywhere, I really like that it is packaged in a small cardboard slip instead of a plastic compact like all other eye shadows. It goes on w/out caking and lasts a long time....and when I am done there is very little waste (again, unlike all the plastic and metal eyeshadow products I have ever seen). It arrived in the mail quickly too. I only purchase cruelty free makeup so it was great to find this company.
Eye shadow - awesome
Posted by Unknown on 16th Jan 2018
Love the long-lasting, non-chemical, non-talc eye shadow. It is the only brand of eye shadow that I use. Love the colors. I just wish they would have a single that I could purchase in the frosty grey rather than only include it in the palette of 4 together.
Posted by Tonya Cozart on 28th Dec 2017
I love all the products I have tried by HBG, but I am unimpressed with this eyeshadow. It may just be the color, but I can't even tell I put it on. I purchased the Antique - matte pale cream bisque looking for a little eye highlighter and while I will probably use it as a base for my eyelid, that is about all it will be good for. I will probably try another color at some point because I have been so impressed with HBG products in general.
Posted by Sabrina on 26th Dec 2017
Easy to use, glides on nicely, and blends in beautifully!
A Green Bliss
Posted by Kimber on 6th Dec 2017
I have hazel eyes that lean toward the brown/green spectrum and Conspiracy is a fantastic color for these hazels!! They make the gold tones pop a bit!
Posted by Kristeen on 2nd Dec 2017
I like these shadows very much. The colors are very nice and easy to use. They don't irritate my eyes. I look forward to trying many more matte shades.
Posted by Janine L Olson on 27th Oct 2017
I have very sensitive skin so I have to be careful what I use on my face and eyes. So far i haven't had a bad reaction to the eye shadow!!! My eyes are not watering or itching. Success! Think I'll but another shade!
Posted by Unknown on 15th Aug 2017
I really like this pressed eye shadow, it stayed on most the day. Easy to apply and is lasting a long time.
Best natural eye shadow yet!
Posted by Alyn72 on 9th Aug 2017
These eye shadows have been a staple in my cosmetic bag for a few years now. Love them! They stay on, have rich color and you can use them for many cosmetic purposes. I use Cocoloco on eyebrows and as an eyeliner sometimes.
Can leave on and doesn't clog pores
Posted by Brenda Foust on 19th Jun 2017
I wore the eye shadow late on a few occasions and did not wash my face before bed. The eye shadow did not clog my pores and felt light in my skin.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 45 | Next