Individual pressed shadows to mix and match in our stylish eco-friendly compact. Our eye shadow singles come in environmentally-friendly, recyclable paperboard envelope. The shadows fit perfectly in our Eco Friendly Refillable Eye Compact, sold separately, or any magnetic palette or container. Please note: Our single shadows do not come with an applicator.
Not sure which shade is YOU? Try before you buy! Visit our samples page for sample sizes of this product.
- Product Details
- Gluten Free, Vegan, Paraben Free
- Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well
- Crease-proof, soft-textured look that lasts all day
- EWG Skin Deep Rating - 1
- Free of petroleum-based oils, alcohol, talc, fillers, fragrances, preservatives and chemical dyes; enriched with botanicals and vitamins. Non GMO
- Net Wt. 1.3 g / 0.045 US oz / standard 26mm pan
- Product Shades
23 popular mattes, neutrals and fashion forward shades
- Antique - matte pale cream bisque
- Porcelain - matte very pale pink
- Ninja Kitty - pale champagne pink with slight shimmer
- Cameo - matte warm pale rose
- Canterbury - matte light dusty plum
- Mojave - matte light earthy brown
- Cairo - medium plum brown slight shimmer
- CocoLoco - matte milk chocolate brown
- Tippy Taupe - brownish gray with hints of plum, slight shimmer
- Daredevil - matte rich plum
- Dragonfly - rich purple with slight iridescence
- Drama Bomb - plum lilac with shimmer
- Pacific - matte deep ocean blue
- Conspiracy - matte rich forest green
- Nirvana - matte white
- Adonis - matte soft peach with hint of pink
- Fresco - true copper with shimmer
- Venus - rusted copper with slight shimmer
- Chateau - matte maroon brown
- Ballet - matte soft lavender pink
- Utopia - nude pink mauve with shimmer
- Galileo - matte dark plum mauve
- Juliet - matte dark smokey purple
Mica, Kaolin, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flow Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Tin Oxide, Silica
Showing reviews 1-10 of 79 | Next
Rich color wears well
Posted by Cindy W on 11th Nov 2019
I love these eye shadow singles. At the price point, it's are easy to gather the colors I want. I feel great about the color quality, and the ingredients are safe. As a contact lens wearer, I have no issues. As a 50+ year old, I like that the shadows do not crease or dry my skin.
Posted by Lisa Ryan on 29th Sep 2019
I love this eyeshadow! Pretty colors, goes on easily, and very long lasting. ❤
Posted by Unknown on 26th Aug 2019
Loving the eye shadows! The colors are great and long lasting.
Pressed eyeshadow singles
Posted by Lisa Henderson on 14th Jul 2019
These are awesome eyeshadows. The colors are so versatile. I love that the ingredients are clean. Great affordability on all of their products. It’s also wonderful that you can get samples to try and the samples are a generous amount so you can decide on colors before you choose full size products.
Beautiful colors and awesome ingredients
Posted by Abby Castelli on 26th Apr 2019
I love these eyeshadows, they are so pretty. I definitely wanna keep buying more! Please keep up the good work.
For $8.99 this is a fabulous deal. All natural, cruelty free, all good for you ingredients, so many shades to choose from, what more could I ask?
Posted by Carol K on 8th Apr 2019
I never was an eye shadow user, but these are so good I find myself using them every day now! They stay put, and I love that I can pick out only the shade I want for the palette compact.
Great eye shadow!
Posted by Lisa Ryan on 1st Apr 2019
This is great eyeshadow in soooo many different colors. It is highly pigmented, and goes on nice and smooth. Love!
Long lasting, rich color--also good bronzer
Posted by Ashley Baird on 25th Mar 2019
I have only bought 1 full size eyeshadow, but I like the samples; only need to figure out my colors. However, the 1 I bought was "Fresco" which I hoped to use as a bronzer. It works perfectly! My warm light coloring is pale in winter but tans nice and golden in summer, and the Fresco applied to edges of face, cheekbones, brow, etc. gave me just the right warm glow that I've been missing! It also makes a nice coppery gilded eyeshadow.
A Perfect Duo
Posted by Kimber on 19th Mar 2019
Juliet & Utopia is such a great color couple! Happy I chose to add these colors to my collection!
Venus and Fresco
Posted by Gina Bird on 8th Mar 2019
I have to say that these 2 colors, along with "Satin Sheets" and "Tippy Taupe" are the best colors that I have ever used on my eyes!! Besides the face that they last all day, and do not crease! I got samples of these with my "Personal Color Analysis." HBG, you're the best!!!!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 79 | Next