Individual pressed shadows to mix and match in our stylish eco-friendly compact. Our eye shadow singles come in environmentally-friendly, recyclable paperboard envelope. The shadows fit perfectly in our Eco Friendly Refillable Eye Compact, sold separately, or any magnetic palette or container. Please note: Our single shadows do not come with an applicator.
Not sure which shade is YOU? Try before you buy! Visit our samples page for sample sizes of this product.
- Product Details
- Gluten Free, Vegan, Paraben Free
- Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well
- Crease-proof, soft-textured look that lasts all day
- EWG Skin Deep Rating - 1
- Free of petroleum-based oils, alcohol, talc, fillers, fragrances, preservatives and chemical dyes; enriched with botanicals and vitamins. Non GMO
- Net Wt. 1.3 g / 0.045 US oz / standard 26mm pan
- Product Shades
23 popular mattes, neutrals and fashion forward shades
- Antique - matte pale cream bisque
- Porcelain - matte very pale pink
- Ninja Kitty - pale champagne pink with slight shimmer
- Cameo - matte warm pale rose
- Canterbury - matte light dusty plum
- Mojave - matte light earthy brown
- Cairo - medium plum brown slight shimmer
- CocoLoco - matte milk chocolate brown
- Tippy Taupe - brownish gray with hints of plum, slight shimmer
- Daredevil - matte rich plum (CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK)
- Dragonfly - rich purple with slight iridescence
- Drama Bomb - plum lilac with shimmer
- Pacific - matte deep ocean blue
- Conspiracy - matte rich forest green
- Nirvana - matte white
- Adonis - matte soft peach with hint of pink
- Fresco - true copper with shimmer
- Venus - rusted copper with slight shimmer
- Chateau - matte maroon brown
- Ballet - matte soft lavender pink
- Utopia - nude pink mauve with shimmer
- Galileo - matte dark plum mauve
- Juliet - matte dark smokey purple
Mica, Kaolin, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flow Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Tin Oxide, Silica
Showing reviews 1-10 of 83 | Next
Brings out the green in my hazel eyes!
Posted by Cynthia on 18th Mar 2020
I love Honeybee Gardens eye shadow singles; I use mostly neutral, no make-up colors but I thought a bit of color along my lashline might help brighten my look. By blending Pacific along my lashes and Antique as a high light, Mojave as a lid color, and a bit of CocoLoco in My crease...My eyes looked brighter! I love that this line is cruelty-free and safe with rich, bendable shades. Love, love, love these eye shadows!
Best eye shadow
Posted by Loriann on 16th Dec 2019
I love both the pressed and loose powder eye shadows. The colors are beautiful and last all day without irritating my sensitive eyes or skin. My favorite colors right now are ninja kitty, utopia, and tippy taupe.
Excellent eye shadow!
Posted by Stephanie Schaider on 13th Dec 2019
I love all of Honeybee Gardens' eye shadows. They blend in well and stay on.
Beautiful subtle shimmer
Posted by k on 9th Dec 2019
This is my go to base shadow. It is basic but beautiful and add just the right amount of shimmer and lightness to my lids. I have gotten so many compliments when i am wearing it because it brightens your eyes
Rich color wears well
Posted by Cindy W on 11th Nov 2019
I love these eye shadow singles. At the price point, it's are easy to gather the colors I want. I feel great about the color quality, and the ingredients are safe. As a contact lens wearer, I have no issues. As a 50+ year old, I like that the shadows do not crease or dry my skin.
Posted by Lisa Ryan on 29th Sep 2019
I love this eyeshadow! Pretty colors, goes on easily, and very long lasting. ❤
Posted by Unknown on 26th Aug 2019
Loving the eye shadows! The colors are great and long lasting.
Pressed eyeshadow singles
Posted by Lisa Henderson on 14th Jul 2019
These are awesome eyeshadows. The colors are so versatile. I love that the ingredients are clean. Great affordability on all of their products. It’s also wonderful that you can get samples to try and the samples are a generous amount so you can decide on colors before you choose full size products.
Beautiful colors and awesome ingredients
Posted by Abby Castelli on 26th Apr 2019
I love these eyeshadows, they are so pretty. I definitely wanna keep buying more! Please keep up the good work.
For $8.99 this is a fabulous deal. All natural, cruelty free, all good for you ingredients, so many shades to choose from, what more could I ask?
Posted by Carol K on 8th Apr 2019
I never was an eye shadow user, but these are so good I find myself using them every day now! They stay put, and I love that I can pick out only the shade I want for the palette compact.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 83 | Next