Individual pressed shadows to mix and match in our stylish eco-friendly compact. Our eye shadow singles come in environmentally-friendly, recyclable paperboard envelope. The shadows fit perfectly in our Eco Friendly Refillable Eye Compact, sold separately, or any magnetic palette or container. Please note: Our single shadows do not come with an applicator.
Not sure which shade is YOU? Try before you buy! Visit our samples page for sample sizes of this product.
- Product Details
- Gluten Free, Vegan, Paraben Free
- Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well
- Crease-proof, soft-textured look that lasts all day
- EWG Skin Deep Rating - 1
- Free of petroleum-based oils, alcohol, talc, fillers, fragrances, preservatives and chemical dyes; enriched with botanicals and vitamins. Non GMO
- Net Wt. 1.3 g / 0.045 US oz / standard 26mm pan
- Product Shades
23 popular mattes, neutrals and fashion forward shades
- Antique - matte pale cream bisque
- Porcelain - matte very pale pink
- Ninja Kitty - pale champagne pink with slight shimmer
- Cameo - matte warm pale rose
- Canterbury - matte light dusty plum
- Mojave - matte light earthy brown
- Cairo - medium plum brown slight shimmer
- CocoLoco - matte milk chocolate brown
- Tippy Taupe - brownish gray with hints of plum, slight shimmer
- Daredevil - matte rich plum
- Dragonfly - rich purple with slight iridescence
- Drama Bomb - plum lilac with shimmer
- Pacific - matte deep ocean blue
- Conspiracy - matte rich forest green
- Nirvana - matte white
- Adonis - matte soft peach with hint of pink
- Fresco - true copper with shimmer
- Venus - rusted copper with slight shimmer
- Chateau - matte maroon brown
- Ballet - matte soft lavender pink
- Utopia - nude pink mauve with shimmer
- Galileo - matte dark plum mauve
- Juliet - matte dark smokey purple
Mica, Kaolin, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flow Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Tin Oxide, Silica
Ninja Kitty Prefection
Posted by Kimberly on 16th Aug 2018
I love the Ninja Kitty shade. It's so subtle, soft and a pinkish shimmery neutral. I find it looks great on my medium/olive skin tone because it gives a little brighteneing with a natural look.
Love the eyeshadow!!
Posted by Shanna on 15th Aug 2018
The colors are pretty my daily go to is Ninja Kitty and Tippy Taupe, but wish there were more browns and creams with shimmer. There are mostly matte colors available.
powder eye shadow
Posted by Judith Brighton on 15th Aug 2018
GORGEOUS colors, and lovely, fine-milled and smooth consistency! Love these!
Posted by Debbie Kalinowski on 8th Aug 2018
I have worn quite a number of natural/clean/organic brands over the years and Honeybee Gardens is at the top of my list. You have a product line that offers you great quality and consistentcy without the exorbitantly expensive price tag that so many others similar to it have. What pleases me about these fantastic eyeshadows is that there are plenty of matte shades to choose from. The formula is comfortable,easy to apply and has nice pigmentation. Plus the wear ability lasts throughout the day. I highly recommend the following shades: Cameo,Coco Loco, Porcelain and Canterbury.
Posted by Joy H on 7th Aug 2018
The shadows are so neutral and easy to blend! The colors last all day!
Posted by Kati on 6th Aug 2018
I am allergic to the cochineal beetle which is used to make an all natural dye for many pink and purple eyeshadows, commonly called carmine, which has become a big problem, with so many makeup manufacturers trying to use "all natural" products. Even a few minutes exposure to eye makeup with carmine will give me a full-blown case of conjunctivitis, which requires antibiotic eyedrops and takes 4-5 days to clear up, so I was so happy when I became acquainted with Honeybee Gardens. I found several shades that I like, and they blend beautifully.
Purple that pops
Posted by Unknown on 12th Jul 2018
I was on the fence about ordering this color, but I am glad that I did. It really complements my coloring and stays all day.
Comparable to regular eyeshadow!
Posted by Sam on 2nd Jul 2018
I’m starting to switch all my conventional makeup over to green beauty and I’m very impressed with the creamy texture and pigmentation of this shadow!
Posted by Kimberly B on 9th May 2018
LOVE the color! Only thing I'd recommend is buying the compact to keep it in for easier application. I'm slowly building my colors so only ordered the color & regret not ordering the compact. Next sale!
Found my new favorites!
Posted by Natalie on 3rd May 2018
Absolutely in love with these shadows! I ordered Ninja Kitty, Cairo, Tippy Taupe & Drama Bomb. The pictures of the shadow colors in the crumbled piles are a better indication of true color. Very smooth & blendable, nice coverage/depth of color and strong staying power!