Individual pressed shadows to mix and match in our stylish eco-friendly compact. Our eye shadow singles come in environmentally-friendly, recyclable paperboard envelope. The shadows fit perfectly in our Eco Friendly Refillable Eye Compact, sold separately, or any magnetic palette or container. Please note: Our single shadows do not come with an applicator.
Not sure which shade is YOU? Try before you buy! Visit our samples page for sample sizes of this product.
- Product Details
- Gluten Free, Vegan, Paraben Free
- Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well
- Crease-proof, soft-textured look that lasts all day
- EWG Skin Deep Rating - 1
- Free of petroleum-based oils, alcohol, talc, fillers, fragrances, preservatives and chemical dyes; enriched with botanicals and vitamins. Non GMO
- Net Wt. 1.3 g / 0.045 US oz / standard 26mm pan
- Product Shades
23 popular mattes, neutrals and fashion forward shades
- Antique - matte pale cream bisque
- Porcelain - matte very pale pink
- Ninja Kitty - pale champagne pink with slight shimmer
- Cameo - matte warm pale rose
- Canterbury - matte light dusty plum
- Mojave - matte light earthy brown
- Cairo - medium plum brown slight shimmer
- CocoLoco - matte milk chocolate brown
- Tippy Taupe - brownish gray with hints of plum, slight shimmer
- Daredevil - matte rich plum
- Dragonfly - rich purple with slight iridescence
- Drama Bomb - plum lilac with shimmer
- Pacific - matte deep ocean blue
- Conspiracy - matte rich forest green
- Nirvana - matte white
- Adonis - matte soft peach with hint of pink
- Fresco - true copper with shimmer
- Venus - rusted copper with slight shimmer
- Chateau - matte maroon brown
- Ballet - matte soft lavender pink
- Utopia - nude pink mauve with shimmer
- Galileo - matte dark plum mauve
- Juliet - matte dark smokey purple
Mica, Kaolin, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flow Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Tin Oxide, Silica
Venus and Fresco
Posted by Gina Bird on 8th Mar 2019
I have to say that these 2 colors, along with "Satin Sheets" and "Tippy Taupe" are the best colors that I have ever used on my eyes!! Besides the face that they last all day, and do not crease! I got samples of these with my "Personal Color Analysis." HBG, you're the best!!!!
Posted by Lauren on 26th Feb 2019
I love these eyeshadows!!! The colors are beautiful and non toxic! I also really like that you can just buy the colors that appeal to you, at a very reasonable price! Wonderful product and company!
Posted by Debbie on 6th Feb 2019
I love the way there are so many matte shades to choose from (Unlike other companies, natural and mass market who seem hung up on shimmering finishes and producing two or three matte shades) as well as tones- Mattes for cool toned skin and ones for warm toned skin. With that said, the formula glides on, has excellent pigmentation and lasts all day. Highly recommend.
The best !
Posted by Carol on 10th Jan 2019
I love the colors, but I also love how they stay on. Too many eye shadows are too exotic for an "old lady". These are soft. I also like that you can create your own palette and use the little "kit" to put them in.
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Jan 2019
I really like how there is minimal packing with the product and I like how Honeybee gives you the choice. I mix the Nirvana with other colors to lighten them up if I need to so don't take this color away!
Love the eyeshadow singles!
Posted by Lori Abramouski on 5th Dec 2018
Love the Cameo alone or as a base. I use a number of colors and am happy with them all. Stays on great!
Posted by Linda Livingston on 5th Dec 2018
The colors are nice but even with primer, does not last long
wish it stayed longer
Posted by Linda Livingston on 30th Nov 2018
I bought the sample but since it was in loose form it was hard to tell what it was like. so I went ahead and got the pressed one. It's ok, but does not stay very long.
Best eyeshadow EVER
Posted by Judith Brighton on 28th Nov 2018
Where to start?!? These colors are fantastic! Beautiful colors, and highly pigmented! They apply easily, very little fall-down during application, and they color lasts all day! Currently in LOVE with Galileo and Utopia, though Mojave and Canterbury are in frequent rotation!
Posted by Gina Bird on 21st Nov 2018
Gorgeous, long lasting, and crease proof color! I never ever have to touch up my shadow once I apply it. Perfect pigment and a little goes a long way! I received a sample of this color with my "Personal Color Analysis" So I bought full sizes of everything! I highly recommend everyone get theirs done. Honeybee rocks!