Having a tough time trying to decide which colors to sample try them all!
Our Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation is so versatile, you'll never know how you functioned without it!
- Product Details
- Talc Free, Paraben Free, Fragrance Free, Oil Free
- Evens out skin tone leaving a natural, silky finish with soothing vitamin E and gentle botanical extracts to calm skin
- Adjustable even coverage; never heavy or cakey
- Can be worn over foundation or directly on bare skin for a radiant finish
- Refines complexion and reduces shine
- Use with our eco-friendly compact and help save the planet
- Use with cotton puff or kabuki brush to customize your finish
- CERTIFIED gluten free
- Product Shades
- Geisha - pale, cool for very light skin
- Avignon - pale to light neutral shade
- Supernatural - neutral light shade
- Luminous - medium neutral with a hint of warmth
- Malibu - medium shade great for olive or Mediterranean skin tones
- Montego - warm tan neutral for richer skin tones
- Sundance - deeper shade of tan/mocha
- Sultana - deepest shade of mocha
How are our samples packaged? We take a little shaving of the foundation and package it in a small plastic bag. It's enough for a few uses - long enough for your to decide whether or not the shade works for you.
Ingredients: mica, zinc stearate, zea mays (corn) starch*, lyceum Chinese (goji) berry*, bambusa arundinaceae (bamboo) powder, silica, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*, caprylic capric triglyceride. May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
* certified organic ingredient
OMG I am in SHOCK
Posted by Cheri Williams on 14th Sep 2017
I have never ever found a mineral foundation that works for my dry skin - always highlighted the dry spots, went on patchy, etc. I then ran across HoneyBee reviews of others with similar experiences. I ordered the sample set of foundations . I CANNOT FIND the words to describe how fabulous this product is. Full Coverage?? FULL COVERAGE. I feel like I had a professional makeup artist do my makeup and it was just me.....If you are also either not a fan of mineral makeup and/or have had terrible experiences, do yourself a favor and order a sample or the sample pack of foundations from HoneyBee. Avignon is my best shade so far - trying supernatural today. Each sample is giving me 3-4 or more days of wear. I am using a brand new soft focus perfecting primer (I did not see a primer option through Honeybee) and this product may be the perfect pairing. If you have .50 to $4 (for entire sample shade kit), do yourself a favor and give mineral makeup one last try. I am SO THRILLED I did!! I am at this moment ordering the First Step To Flawless Gift Set which includes the mineral makeup, the container and the kabuki brush. Happy Day!!