Having trouble choosing which shade to try why not try them ALL!
You need the protection only a lip balm can provide. But you want the full color coverage of a lipstick. Why compromise? Our lipstick combines lip-quenching botanicals with rich pigments to give you all the benefits of both! Goes on smooth for long-lasting color.
- Product Details
- Contains certified organic ingredients like sunflower seed oil which penetrates and moisturizes lips, cocoa butter which protects your lips, and sesame seed oil to heal and soften.
- CERTIFIED gluten free
How are the samples packaged? We take slices of the actual tube of lipstick and package them. It may not be "pretty", but it's the most accurate way to show the color. Some companies create sample batches, so the color difference between the sample and the batch may be a little off. Our method ensures the sample you get will match the end product. Plus you get lots of uses out of our sample so you can be sure you're happy with the color.
* CURRENT IN-STOCK COLORS AVAILABLE FOR SAMPLES
- Product Shades
KEY: M = matte F = slight frost S = slight shimmer
Please keep in mind that 5 people can be asked to describe one shade, and each will come up with a different verbal description. We did our best to describe these colors.
- Bombshell – M; light to medium neutral mauve/rose with pink undertones
- Burlesque – S; medium raspberry with pink undertones
- Bermuda - M; medium coral pink **NEW**
- Cherokee – M; medium neutral mauve with warmer brown undertones
- Desire – M; medium brick red
- Dream – S; light neutral pink with rose undertones
- Goddess – M; medium berry with wine and blush undertones
- Heirloom - M; classic pink mauve neutral
- Masquerade -M; deep burgundy
- Paradise – S; light neutral pink with warm undertones
- Queen Bee – M; our first signature red
- Risque – M; medium to deep red wine
- Romance – M; medium neutral mauve with red undertones
- San Francisco – F & S; a cross between pink and peach with hints of rose
- Seduction – M; a true neutral rose/mauve shade
- South Beach - M; bright coral with red undertones
- Thoroughbred – M; neutral brown/pink nude
- Tuscany - S; light to medium pink / span rose
- Valentine – M; true medium pink
- Vintage Merlot – M; deep berry red wine
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter+, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenethyl alcohol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI 45410.
* = certified organic ingredients
+ = certified Fair Trade
Posted by Kimberly on 9th Feb 2017
This is a great way to try out the eye shadows before buying the full size.
Posted by Janice Swiderski on 12th Jan 2017
Nice way to decide which shade is best. Price a bit high though. Maybe separate the lighter and darker shades and split the price.