Having trouble choosing which shade to try why not try them ALL! Our samples pack contains samples of all in stock lipstick colors.
You need the protection only a lip balm can provide. But you want the full color coverage of a lipstick. Why compromise? Our lipstick combines lip-quenching botanicals with rich pigments to give you all the benefits of both! Goes on smooth for long-lasting color.
- Contains certified organic ingredients like sunflower seed oil which penetrates and moisturizes lips, cocoa butter which protects your lips, and sesame seed oil to heal and soften.
- CERTIFIED gluten free
How are the samples packaged? We take slices of the actual tube of lipstick and package them. It may not be "pretty", but it's the most accurate way to show the color. Some companies create sample batches, so the color difference between the sample and the batch may be a little off. Our method ensures the sample you get will match the end product. Plus you get lots of uses out of our sample so you can be sure you're happy with the color.
* CURRENT IN-STOCK COLORS AVAILABLE FOR SAMPLES
- Bombshell – M; light to medium neutral mauve/rose with pink undertones
- Bermuda - M; medium coral pink
- Calliope - M; medium neutral mauve with brown/red undertones
- Cherokee – M; medium neutral mauve with warmer brown undertones
- Darla - M; medium rose with brighter pink undertones
- Dream – S; light neutral pink with rose undertones
- Goddess – M; medium berry with wine and blush undertones
- Heirloom - M; classic pink mauve neutral
- Paradise - S; light pink with peach and mauve undertones
- Queen Bee – M; our first signature red
- Risque – M; medium to deep red wine
- Romance – M; medium neutral mauve with red undertones
- San Francisco – F & S; a cross between pink and peach with hints of rose
- Seduction – M; a true neutral rose/mauve shade
- South Beach - M; bright coral with red undertones
- Sweet Pea - M; vibrant medium pink with subtle rose tones
- Swizzle - M; neutral rosy nude
- Tuscany - S; light to medium pink / span rose
- Valentine – M; true medium pink
- Vintage Merlot – M; deep berry red wine
KEY: M = matte F = slight frost S = slight shimmer
Please keep in mind that 5 people can be asked to describe one shade, and each will come up with a different verbal description. We did our best to describe these colors.
No returns on samples.