Our Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation is so versatile, you'll never know how you functioned without it!
- Product Details
- Talc Free, Paraben Free, Fragrance Free, Oil Free
- Evens out skin tone leaving a natural, silky finish with soothing vitamin E and gentle botanical extracts to calm skin
- Adjustable even coverage; never heavy or cakey
- Can be worn over foundation or directly on bare skin for a radiant finish
- Refines complexion and reduces shine
- Use with our eco-friendly compact and help save the planet
- Use with cotton puff or kabuki brush to customize your finish
- CERTIFIED gluten free
- Product Shades
- Geisha - pale, cool for very light skin
- Avignon - pale to light neutral shade
- Supernatural - neutral light shade
- Luminous - medium neutral with a hint of warmth
- Malibu - medium shade great for olive or Mediterranean skin tones
- Fiji - medium tan neutral
- Montego - warm tan neutral for richer skin tones
- Sundance - deeper shade of tan/mocha
- Sultana - deepest shade of mocha
How are our samples packaged? We take a little shaving of the foundation and package it in a small plastic bag. It's enough for a few uses - long enough for your to decide whether or not the shade works for you.
Ingredients: mica, zinc stearate, zea mays (corn) starch*, lyceum Chinese (goji) berry*, bambusa arundinaceae (bamboo) powder, silica, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*, caprylic capric triglyceride. May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
* certified organic ingredient
Showing reviews 1-10 of 35 | Next
Posted by Val on 19th Feb 2018
I purchased all the shades of the foundation as well as the lush to see which matched the best. Let me tell you they did not break me out what so ever!!! I will be making a full purchase!
Review of mineral powder sample.
Posted by Catherine on 13th Feb 2018
The mineral powder went on smoothly and felt very nice on the skin. The samples really helped me choose the correct shade as I might have thought I needed a lighter colored shade than what I actually did need.
Posted by Unknown on 5th Feb 2018
I sampled Luminous and it is the perfect name for it. I love it.
BETTER THAN I THOUGHT
Posted by Anne Stief on 31st Jan 2018
I usually use liquid foundation, so I was a little hesitant to use this, but it goes on really nice and stays well into the day.
Posted by Unknown on 7th Dec 2017
I tried three different colors. I have medium skin tone with olive undertones. Malibu was the one I found to be just perfect. I did not need to lighten or darken it at all. I did not break out, get irritated or anything. Love it!
Posted by Angelina on 16th Nov 2017
I got 5 of the shades offered and I'm still deciding among Malibu, Montego and Sultana. Sundance seemed too yellowish tan for my skin and Luminous made me look like a ghost. Idk whether to go a little lighter (Malibu is a little lighter than matte foundation I wear now) or darker though since it is winter.
FINALLY GOT IT
Posted by Kristeen on 7th Sep 2017
After trying three samples I found my shade! Supernatural is the one for me! I will be ordering a full size soon. This foundation is awesome!
THE BEST FOUNDATION!!
Posted by Kristeen on 4th Sep 2017
This is the best foundation I have ever tried. I have very sensitive skin and I like that I can test it before buying the full size. They are also great for color matching. I am thinking about the Supernatural or Avignon.
Posted by Andrea on 3rd Aug 2017
I was impressed with the coverage from the mineral powder foundation. I normally use liquid foundation and then a powder foundation. The mineral powder foundation provided smooth coverage and even covered my age spots!
Posted by Rachel on 19th Jul 2017
I love that you guys have samples available. Love this makeup as well. Has great coverage without feeling heavy.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 35 | Next