Our Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation is so versatile, you'll never know how you functioned without it!
PLEASE NOTE: This is the pan of pressed powder only. Silver compact can be purchased separately. Less packaging = happier planet!
- Product Details
- Talc Free, Paraben Free, Fragrance Free, Oil Free
- Evens out skin tone leaving a natural, silky finish with soothing vitamin E and gentle botanical extracts to calm skin
- Adjustable even coverage; never heavy or cakey
- Can be worn over foundation or directly on bare skin for a radiant finish
- Refines complexion and reduces shine
- Use with our eco-friendly compact and help save the planet
- Use with cotton puff or kabuki brush to customize your finish
- CERTIFIED gluten free
- Net Wt. 7.5g/0.26 oz.
- Product Shades
- Geisha - pale, cool for very light skin
- Avignon - pale to light neutral shade
- Supernatural - neutral light shade
- Luminous - medium neutral with a hint of warmth
- Malibu - medium shade great for olive or Mediterranean skin tones
- Montego - warm tan neutral for richer skin tones
- Sundance - deeper shade of tan/mocha
- Sultana - deepest shade of mocha
Not sure if you'll like this scent? Try before you buy! Visit our samples page for sample sizes of this product.
Ingredients: mica, zinc stearate, zea mays (corn) starch*, lyceum Chinese (goji) berry*, bambusa arundinaceae (bamboo) powder, silica, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*, caprylic capric triglyceride. May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
* certified organic ingredient
Showing reviews 1-10 of 76 | Next
So happy with this product!!!
Posted by Sarah Amick on 22nd Mar 2017
I've been looking for a natural face powder/foundation for a while now, and I've finally found just what I was hoping for! It feels great on my skin, has a lovely natural and fresh scent, and looks great too! Thank you. :-)
Posted by Susan on 7th Mar 2017
Great coverage and leaves the skin feeling silky.
Posted by Cheryl on 3rd Mar 2017
I love this for my foundation.
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on 27th Feb 2017
Light even coverage with a clean make up!
Posted by Debbie on 7th Feb 2017
I have used this for 2 years and love the way it covers! I use a small brush for cover ups and a large powder brush all over. Wonderful smooth finish!
Posted by Soraya on 7th Feb 2017
I like the cover and matte finish. I bought the Malibu and would probably go a darker shade next time.
Posted by Kimberly on 23rd Jan 2017
I bought this foundation in Malibu along with the compact to put it in. It really goes well with my skin and it helps get rid of shine. I love that it's talc free and that there is no fragrance to it. This product is definitely a keeper!
Great coverage and color
Posted by Unknown on 10th Jan 2017
I'm happy with all Honeybee products and the confidence that I am using products that are not harmful to me or the environment.
The only powder I'll use
Posted by Unknown on 23rd Dec 2016
I have used this powder for 3 years now, and I won't go back to anything else. I have combination skin, and my skin never looks oily OR dry when I wear this. It's very light feeling and yet has great coverage.
Feels so natural!
Posted by Kim on 20th Dec 2016
I don't wear makeup very often, but needed some for a stage performance. I ordered samples initially, and loved the products so much that I came back for the full-sized ones to replace my drugstore brands. I am from Hawaii, but living in Alaska has chased my tan away, and the Malibu foundation is perfect for me here. I'll have to order a darker shade when I move back.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 76 | Next