Our Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation is so versatile, you'll never know how you functioned without it!
PLEASE NOTE: This is the pan of pressed powder only. Silver compact can be purchased separately. Less packaging = happier planet!
- Product Details
- Talc Free, Paraben Free, Fragrance Free, Oil Free
- Evens out skin tone leaving a natural, silky finish with soothing vitamin E and gentle botanical extracts to calm skin
- Adjustable even coverage; never heavy or cakey
- Can be worn over foundation or directly on bare skin for a radiant finish
- Refines complexion and reduces shine
- Use with our eco-friendly compact and help save the planet
- Use with cotton puff or kabuki brush to customize your finish
- CERTIFIED gluten free
- Net Wt. 7.5g/0.26 oz.
- Product Shades
- Geisha - pale, cool for very light skin
- Avignon - pale to light neutral shade
- Supernatural - neutral light shade
- Luminous - medium neutral with a hint of warmth
- Malibu - medium shade great for olive or Mediterranean skin tones
- Montego - warm tan neutral for richer skin tones
- Sundance - deeper shade of tan/mocha
- Sultana - deepest shade of mocha
Not sure if you'll like this scent? Try before you buy! Visit our samples page for sample sizes of this product.
Ingredients: mica, zinc stearate, zea mays (corn) starch*, lyceum Chinese (goji) berry*, bambusa arundinaceae (bamboo) powder, silica, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*, caprylic capric triglyceride. May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
* certified organic ingredient
Showing reviews 1-10 of 81 | Next
Posted by Christy on 20th Apr 2017
I have allergic reactions to several drugstore products, so I have to be careful what I put on my face. A friend of mine gave me a sample of this foundation/powder, and I was hooked! This works perfectly over a primer or moisturizer, and the coverage is even and lasts all day. Previous products I was using caused swelling, sores, breakouts, and dryness. I've been using this foundation/powder for 2 months and have yet to see a single pimple. I'm forever yours, HBG!!!
Posted by Denise on 15th Apr 2017
I can use it alone or over BB and my skin will look flawless! Smells really nice too, not like chemicals. Applies easily and the color stays true all day, nice and neutral, doesn't pull orange or pink. I'm super pale but Avignon is perfect for me, not too light and not dark enough to look odd against my neck. My new go-to!
Foundation Powder - the greatest ever
Posted by Unknown on 12th Apr 2017
I use moisturizer and then this foundation as powder on top and my skin looks great and even toned and it feels great on my skin. I love that there are no harmful chemicals. I used Supernatural first and it was just a tiny shade too dark for my skin in winter, so I use the Avignon, which is the perfect color. I am medium to fair skin tone with blue grey eyes and dark brown hair. Love it!
Posted by Unknown on 10th Apr 2017
Best chemical free foundation I have found! Works great and color matches well.
Great Sealant and Coverage
Posted by Amanda on 8th Apr 2017
I am very happy with this product. It seals my liquid foundation perfectly and adds the extra cover I need while making my skin feel safe and healthy. This powder is the perfect addition to my makeup routine.
So happy with this product!!!
Posted by Sarah Amick on 22nd Mar 2017
I've been looking for a natural face powder/foundation for a while now, and I've finally found just what I was hoping for! It feels great on my skin, has a lovely natural and fresh scent, and looks great too! Thank you. :-)
Posted by Susan on 7th Mar 2017
Great coverage and leaves the skin feeling silky.
Posted by Cheryl on 3rd Mar 2017
I love this for my foundation.
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on 27th Feb 2017
Light even coverage with a clean make up!
Posted by Debbie on 7th Feb 2017
I have used this for 2 years and love the way it covers! I use a small brush for cover ups and a large powder brush all over. Wonderful smooth finish!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 81 | Next