For those who want an alternative to harsh solvent-based nail enamel, we've got the solution for you! Our unique water-based polish is free from strong chemical odors; no more nasty fumes! And we're not just '10 free', we're actually '12 free'. Thanks to our patented technology, there's nothing else like it on the market!
- Product Details
- Gluten free
- Size: 0.5 fl oz./14 ml
- odorless, non-toxic earth-friendly formula
- long wearing fabulous colors
- 12 free means our product contains NO: formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthlate, camphor, formaldehyde resin, xylene, parabens, fragrance, nitrocellulose resin, animal ingredients, triphenyl phosphate or benzophenone-1
- KEY: M = matte I = slight iridescence S = slight shimmer
- Please keep in mind that 5 people can be asked to describe one shade, and each will come up with a different verbal description. We did our best to describe these colors.
- Product Shades
Comes in 23 great colors:
- Vintage Merlot - M; deep berry red wine
- San Francisco - I, S; pale peach
- Hippie Chick - M; lavender, light purple with hint of pink
- Valentine - M; true pink
- Mocha Latte - I, S; bronze nude
- Goddess - I, S; medium berry with blush undertones
- Tuscany - I, S; mauve / light purple
- Fairy Dust - I, S; frosted pink, slightly sheer
- Whisper - I, S; very sheer pink, translucent
- Destiny - I, S; pink nude
- Abyss - M; pure black
- Oasis - I, S; sapphire blue
- Wild Fire - M; bright red
- Hibiscus - M; bright coral, pinkish orange tones
- Island Orchid -M; vibrant purple with red undertones
- Raspberry Sorbet - M; rich bright raspberry
- Surf's Up -I, M; soothing ocean aquamarine
- Legacy- M; warm summer rose (NEW)
- Sweater Weather -M; gray lilac (NEW)
- Victorian Lace - M; old fashioned rose (NEW)
- Boysenberry - M; gray plum (NEW)
- Glowing Ember - S; shimmery red with purple undertones (NEW)
- Clear (also acts as top/base coat)
Water (Aqua), Acrylates copolymer. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77490), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007)
Showing reviews 1-10 of 78 | Next
the best nail polish
Posted by Sky on 12th Nov 2018
I found your company in my search to get away from the smelly toxic acetone manicure stuff. I ordered two bottles of nail polish. I love this polish ! Both colors are really nice (the photos on the site are accurate). It goes on very smoothly and neatly, with no odor at all and dries extremely fast - no delayed curing time, so no more accidental marring of the polish after you thought it was dry - a problem I always had with most other polishes. It comes off easily with rubbing alcohol. I'll probably get a bottle of the proper polish remover as in the long run it'll probably be worth it.
I thought I'd probably have to compromise on some good qualities going to the non toxic natural products, but in fact this product is far better in every way to the big name manufacturers (including the high end ones), and the price is reasonable for the quality. I definitely recommend this product, and I'll be shopping here again. Also - I love the donations to the animals.
Complete skincare makeover!
Posted by Michelle Cee on 10th Nov 2018
THANK YOU for the amazing nail polish! I am so incredibly blown away by how great this nail polish is, not to mention the extremely short and simple ingredient list! The rest of your products seem amazing. I've been looking for a healthy alternative to everything bath and body for YEARS and I've finally found it. I'll definitely be making the switch to EVERYTHING honeybee gardens in the near future!!! BIG THANKS from British Columbia <3
Posted by Dawn Starnes on 29th Oct 2018
This color is so nice for fall. I wanted something between gold and coffee for my still slightly tanned skintone and it's perfect. Nice coverage!
Posted by Gina Bird on 29th Oct 2018
I 3 on a "Buy 2, get 1 free" deal! I love this beautiful polish. It's long lasting, doesn't offend with toxic smell. I love the colors I bought:
"Goddess"," Vintage Merlot", and "Glowing Ember" I will purchase them again and again!!
Goddess, Vintage Merlot, and Glowing Ember!
Posted by Gina Bird on 26th Oct 2018
I bought these 3 beautiful colors on a " Buy 2 get 1 free" deal. These are beautiful and long lasting! My nails can still breathe and no toxic fumes. "Goddess" is a beautiful "Winter Rose" color with shimmer. "Vintage Merlot" is a beautiful "Black Cherry/Wine" color. "Glowing Ember" is a "Mohagany/ Garnet Red" color with Shimmer. I love them and will continue to buy these 3 colors!!
A work of art...
Posted by MARY on 18th Oct 2018
Hibiscus is the most beautiful color of polish ever: reddish, orangey, pinky. I am going to start painting my nails again.
Peace of Mind
Posted by Crystal on 30th May 2018
We found out about this nail polish about 2 years ago. We have a daughter with a severe allergy to synthetic dyes. This means anything she ingests or anything that is put on her body can cause a reaction that requires her Epi Pen. These nail polish allow her to feel girlie and not worry about it making her sick. THANK YOU so much for making a safe product for my kiddos!
Very nice color for nails
Posted by Debra Carlin on 24th May 2018
Great product, love it.
No smell mail polish
Posted by Christine on 6th May 2018
Have just used for first time...love colour,easy to apply, quick drying,three costs needed for absolute coverage I was happy with two. I am kindergarten teacher so the week will let me know how it lasts.
Posted by Unknown on 9th Apr 2018
I really do like the other Honeybee Gardens products I have gotten. That's why I was disappointed about the nail polish. I used 2 coats of the clear base/top coat alone and it started chipping off immediately. Then I used the Victorian Rose, which is a lovely color, with a different base & top coat and it chipped a little after 2 days. Better than the clear, but even with 2 coats, it looks a little streaky and thin. I will continue to buy the other H.G. products that I love!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 78 | Next