For those who want an alternative to solvent-based nail enamel, we've got the solution for you! Our unique water-based polish is free from harsh chemical odors; no more nasty fumes! But perhaps best of all, there's also no need for toxic smelly nail polish remover - this product removes with rubbing alcohol, vodka/grain alcohol or our Nail Polish Remover! Thanks to our new patented technology, there's nothing else like it on the market!
- Product Details
- Gluten free
- Size: 0.5 fl oz./14 ml
- odorless, non-toxic earth-friendly formula
- long wearing fabulous colors
- Contains NO:FD&C colors, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, xylene, or formaldehyde
- KEY: M = matte I = slight iridescence S = slight shimmer
- Please keep in mind that 5 people can be asked to describe one shade, and each will come up with a different verbal description. We did our best to describe these colors.
- Product Shades
Comes in 18 great colors:
- Vintage Merlot - M; deep berry red wine
- San Francisco - I, S; pale peach
- Hippie Chick - M; lavender, light purple with hint of pink
- Valentine - M; true pink
- Mocha Latte - I, S; bronze nude
- Goddess - I, S; medium berry with blush undertones
- Tuscany - I, S; mauve / light purple
- Fairy Dust - I, S; frosted pink, slightly sheer
- Whisper - I, S; very sheer pink, translucent
- Destiny - I, S; pink nude
- Abyss - M; pure black
- Oasis - I, S; sapphire blue
- Wild Fire - M; bright red
- Hibiscus - M; bright orange red (NEW)
- Island Orchid -M; vibrant purple with red undertones (NEW)
- Raspberry Sorbet - M; rich bright raspberry (NEW)
- Surf's Up -I, M; soothing ocean aquamarine (NEW)
- Clear (also acts as top/base coat)
Water (Aqua), Acrylates copolymer. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77490), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007)
Showing reviews 1-10 of 58 | Next
The Best if you want non-toxic
Posted by HoneyBe on 7th Aug 2017
This nail polish has absolutely NO smell. I only use it on my toenails and it lasts a long time. Not so easy to get off, but I'd rather have non-toxic polish and put in a little more effort. My favorite color is Mocha Latte, it's more like a metallic pink.
Non Toxic Nail Polish
Posted by Jana on 2nd Aug 2017
I haven't used this but once or twice and really like it! It did chip after a few days but I am very rough on my hands, and the fact it is non toxic...I can live with that!
Thank you Honeybee Gardens!
Posted by Laura Heckman on 30th Jul 2017
I had acrylic nails in the 80's and developed an allergy to acrylic...so no acrylic nails, no polish...not even superglue for press on nails. I finally stopped biting my nails and they grew out nicely. I thought I would try your polish. Three weeks and no itching or rash! Takes a lot to chip it, too! And if it does chip, I just polish the bare spot and it is as good as new! Also, alcohol takes it off! Thanks for polish that I can wear!
Posted by Denise Brown on 24th Jul 2017
I was so happy to find Honey Bee Gardens. Great place for natural products
Posted by Unknown on 21st Jul 2017
Good polish overall, but beware the "surfs up" is not true to color at all. It is way more blue.
My new polish!
Posted by Norma on 5th Jul 2017
I love that the polish is water based. I was skeptical that it would be long lasting but it has gone beyond my expectations. I bought some for my granddaughters so that they won't use the chemical based polishes. I will not go back to the "other" polishes.
Posted by Unknown on 27th Jun 2017
Happy to find something my girls can use without harsh chemicals.
Posted by Unknown on 24th Jun 2017
Applies very easy, I love the color. Dries fast and the best, it's odorless and with no chemicals!
Great natural nail polish
Posted by Dawn on 14th Jun 2017
Best with a clear coat, a couple coats of color. I now have 2 colors with the clear and love them! Almost no odor. Great for my toes. I wash my hands too much for a natural polish to last very long.
Posted by Mary Linda Rachetto on 31st May 2017
I love this natural nail polish. So pretty! And chemical free!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 58 | Next