For those who want an alternative to harsh solvent-based nail enamel, we've got the solution for you! Our unique water-based polish is free from strong chemical odors; no more nasty fumes! And we're not just '10 free', we're actually '12 free'. Thanks to our patented technology, there's nothing else like it on the market!
Be sure to check out our NEW Endure Primer/Sealer to extend the life of your manicure 2-3 times!
- Gluten free
- Size: 0.5 fl oz./14 ml
- odorless, non-toxic earth-friendly formula
- long wearing fabulous colors
- 12 free means our product contains NO: formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthlate, camphor, formaldehyde resin, xylene, parabens, fragrance, nitrocellulose resin, animal ingredients, triphenyl phosphate or benzophenone-1
- KEY: M = matte I = slight iridescence S = slight shimmer
- Please keep in mind that 5 people can be asked to describe one shade, and each will come up with a different verbal description. We did our best to describe these colors
Comes in 24 great colors:
- Vintage Merlot - M; deep berry red wine
- San Francisco - I, S; pale peach
- Hippie Chick - M; lavender, light purple with hint of pink
- Valentine - M; true pink
- Mocha Latte - I, S; bronze nude
- Goddess - I, S; medium berry with blush undertones
- Tuscany - I, S; mauve / light purple
- Fairy Dust - I, S; frosted pink, slightly sheer
- Whisper - I, S; very sheer pink, translucent
- Destiny - I, S; pink nude
- Abyss - M; pure black
- Oasis - I, S; sapphire blue
- Wild Fire - M; bright red
- Hibiscus - M; bright coral, pinkish orange tones
- Island Orchid -M; vibrant purple with red undertones
- Raspberry Sorbet - M; rich bright raspberry
- Surf's Up -I, M; soothing ocean aquamarine
- Legacy- M; warm summer rose
- Sweater Weather -M; gray lilac
- Victorian Lace - M; old fashioned rose
- Boysenberry - M; gray plum
- Glowing Ember - S; shimmery red with purple undertones
Water (Aqua), Acrylates copolymer. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77490), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007)
Showing reviews 1-10 of 87 | Next
Watercolors nail polish
Posted by Melissa on 15th Mar 2019
I love this stuff. No smell, low to no toxicity, drys quickly, wears fantastic with the new primer/sealer. I recently bought sweater weather and Victorian lace and the colours are just beautiful!
Water Colors are the only nail polish for me
Posted by Tonya on 21st Feb 2019
I only recently tried Water Colors for the first time. I have gone through so many brands of nail polish, including some other vegan brands like Londontown and LVX, and I have had allergic reactions to all of them... except for Water Colors. This is the only brand gentle enough so that my skin will tolerate it, and now, combined with the Endure Primer/ Sealer, these colors are actually lasting for me, too! I would love to see more color selection over time (I especially like green nail polishes, which aren't here yet), but for quality and comfort, these are the best!!!
Fairy Dust Polish
Posted by Martha M Forst-Watson on 18th Feb 2019
I adore the fact that there is no odor.
I wasnt prepared for the degree of iridescence despite the description which indeed did indicate iridescence and shimmer. I wont wear it because of that. I wish that there were more selections in matte, particularly, pale shades.
Posted by Lora on 11th Feb 2019
I love the Victorian Lace, I would love to see a lipstick in this color.
Tuscany is my dream color !
Posted by Unknown on 7th Feb 2019
Light purple mauve with a shimmer! I can’t beliebe I found an exact match to the toxic polish I wore for years but couldn’t give up. This is never not on my toes and I get so many compliments. Goes great with my tan blonde complexion and wears so well considering it’s mot bad for you. Easy to get off too, with vodka if that’s all you have, or even just flaking it off when ready. Thank you Honeybee Gardens!
The ONLY nail polish I'll use!
Posted by Unknown on 24th Jan 2019
This nail polish is amazing! My nails are fairly brittle, so I have to be careful what I use on them. Any other nail polishes I've tried have wrecked my nails, but the Honeybee Gardens nail polishes are gentle enough that I can use them! I love getting to wear nail polish again and still have long nails! Plus the colors are absolutely beautiful, and long-lasting! I've found that the way to get them to last the longest is to apply a base coat, let it dry, apply 1-2 coats of color, letting dry between coats, and finally a top coat, and then letting the nails cure overnight. I highly recommend these nail polishes!
Posted by Linda Baiz on 6th Dec 2018
My granddaughter loves your products.
Best for Healthy Nails
Posted by Llis on 30th Nov 2018
I've used this polish for a few years and my nails seem healthier, compared to using other brands (Sally Hansen, Revlon and OPI). Others may not have problems with those brands but I do so this brand is my choice.
Posted by Lindsey Woolard on 19th Nov 2018
I love the color of the polish. There is basically no scent and I’m happy I can paint my nails without fumes. Touch up is amazing. The polish settles so well into any chips that you can’t even tell that you applied any touch up!!!
the best nail polish
Posted by Sky on 12th Nov 2018
I found your company in my search to get away from the smelly toxic acetone manicure stuff. I ordered two bottles of nail polish. I love this polish ! Both colors are really nice (the photos on the site are accurate). It goes on very smoothly and neatly, with no odor at all and dries extremely fast - no delayed curing time, so no more accidental marring of the polish after you thought it was dry - a problem I always had with most other polishes. It comes off easily with rubbing alcohol. I'll probably get a bottle of the proper polish remover as in the long run it'll probably be worth it.
I thought I'd probably have to compromise on some good qualities going to the non toxic natural products, but in fact this product is far better in every way to the big name manufacturers (including the high end ones), and the price is reasonable for the quality. I definitely recommend this product, and I'll be shopping here again. Also - I love the donations to the animals.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 87 | Next