For those who want an alternative to solvent-based nail enamel, we've got the solution for you! Our unique water-based polish is free from harsh chemical odors; no more nasty fumes! But perhaps best of all, there's also no need for toxic smelly nail polish remover - this product removes with rubbing alcohol, vodka/grain alcohol or our Nail Polish Remover! Thanks to our new patented technology, there's nothing else like it on the market!
- Product Details
- Gluten free
- Size: 0.5 fl oz./14 ml
- odorless, non-toxic earth-friendly formula
- long wearing fabulous colors
- Contains NO:FD&C colors, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, xylene, or formaldehyde
- KEY: M = matte I = slight iridescence S = slight shimmer
- Please keep in mind that 5 people can be asked to describe one shade, and each will come up with a different verbal description. We did our best to describe these colors.
- Product Shades
Comes in 23 great colors to match our Truly Natural Lipsticks:
- Vintage Merlot - M; deep berry red wine
- San Francisco - I, S; pale peach
- Hippie Chick - M; lavender, light purple with hint of pink
- Valentine - M; true pink
- Mocha Latte - I, S; bronze nude
- Goddess - I, S; medium berry with blush undertones
- Tuscany - I, S; mauve / light purple
- Fairy Dust - I, S; frosted pink, slightly sheer
- Whisper - I, S; very sheer pink, translucent
- Destiny - I, S; pink nude
- Abyss - M; pure black
- Oasis - I, S; sapphire blue
- Wild Fire - M; bright red
- Bermuda - M; medium coral (LIMITED EDITION)
- Hibiscus - M; bright orange red (NEW)
- Island Orchid -M; vibrant purple with red undertones (NEW)
- Raspberry Sorbet - M; rich bright raspberry (NEW)
- Surf's Up -I, M; soothing ocean blue green (NEW)
- Clear (also acts as top/base coat)
Water (Aqua), Acrylates copolymer. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77490), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007)
Showing reviews 1-10 of 52 | Next
Posted by Unknown on 27th Jun 2017
Happy to find something my girls can use without harsh chemicals.
Posted by Unknown on 24th Jun 2017
Applies very easy, I love the color. Dries fast and the best, it's odorless and with no chemicals!
Great natural nail polish
Posted by Dawn on 14th Jun 2017
Best with a clear coat, a couple coats of color. I now have 2 colors with the clear and love them! Almost no odor. Great for my toes. I wash my hands too much for a natural polish to last very long.
Posted by Mary Linda Rachetto on 31st May 2017
I love this natural nail polish. So pretty! And chemical free!
Color doesn't match
Posted by Unknown on 30th Apr 2017
I'm excited to use non-toxic polish. I ordered San Francisco because it looked nice online. The actual color is more of an apricot/peach color. It's just too orange for me. I'm using it anyway because it cost so much, but I will order a different color and see how it goes.
Posted by Unknown on 10th Apr 2017
So excited to find pure polish! So far so good! Fast shipping!
love Love LOVE these!
Posted by Annette Quinones on 6th Apr 2017
Thank you so much for producing these awesome nail polishes that are toxic free! I love these nail polishes more than enamel based nail polishes. Why? Because the color glides on and stays. Okay so it's not NO CHIP and yes with time there are chips but it's sooo much healthier and the polish dries fast and I love these sooo much. You made my transition from throwing away my toxic loaded nail polishes to toxic free ones so much easier. Thank you!!!!
Great healthy option
Posted by Lina Alba on 4th Apr 2017
It is an awesome toxic free alternative for the traditional enamel. Quick drying and perfect coverage. Very easy application due to its consistency.
My nails look beautiful!
Posted by Adita on 14th Feb 2017
I have had such a conflict with chemical laden polishes. Now I finally feel free to paint my nails, I just love them
Posted by Unknown on 4th Feb 2017
I am glad that I purchased these nail polishes, love the colors and the ease of applying them, but I am satisfied that they are organic.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 52 | Next