For those who want an alternative to harsh solvent-based nail enamel, we've got the solution for you! Our unique water-based polish is free from strong chemical odors; no more nasty fumes! And we're not just '10 free', we're actually '12 free'. Thanks to our patented technology, there's nothing else like it on the market!
Be sure to check out our NEW Endure Primer/Sealer to extend the life of your manicure 2-3 times!
- Gluten free
- Size: 0.5 fl oz./14 ml
- odorless, non-toxic earth-friendly formula
- long wearing fabulous colors
- 12 free means our product contains NO: formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthlate, camphor, formaldehyde resin, xylene, parabens, fragrance, nitrocellulose resin, animal ingredients, triphenyl phosphate or benzophenone-1
- KEY: M = matte I = slight iridescence S = slight shimmer
- Please keep in mind that 5 people can be asked to describe one shade, and each will come up with a different verbal description. We did our best to describe these colors
Comes in 26 great colors:
- Vintage Merlot - M; deep berry red wine
- San Francisco - I, S; pale peach **($10.99 ON CLEARANCE)**
- Hippie Chick - M; lavender, light purple with hint of pink
- Valentine - M; true pink
- Mocha Latte - I, S; bronze nude **($10.99 ON CLEARANCE)**
- Goddess - I, S; medium berry with blush undertones
- Tuscany - I, S; mauve / light purple
- Fairy Dust - I, S; frosted pink, slightly sheer
- Whisper - I, S; very sheer pink, translucent
- Destiny - I, S; pink nude
- Abyss - M; pure black **($10.99 ON CLEARANCE)**
- Oasis - I, S; sapphire blue
- Wild Fire - M; bright red
- Hibiscus - M; bright coral, pinkish orange tones
- Island Orchid -M; vibrant purple with red undertones
- Raspberry Sorbet - M; rich bright raspberry
- Surf's Up -I, M; soothing ocean aquamarine
- Legacy- M; warm summer rose
- Sweater Weather -M; gray lilac
- Victorian Lace - M; old fashioned rose
- Boysenberry - M; gray plum
- Glowing Ember - S; shimmery red with purple undertones
- She Said Yes -M; Light Pastel Pink
- Forget Me Not -M; Light Pastel Blue
- Wisteria -M; Light Pastel Purple
Water (Aqua), Acrylates copolymer. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77490), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007)
Showing reviews 1-10 of 100 | Next
Long Lasting Wear
Posted by Cindy W on 11th Nov 2019
The watercolors nail enamel really wears well. The directions recommend changing your polish in about a week due to the holding power...this is true. Use the Honeybee Gardens nail polish remover, and be patient. This polish covers really well, wears well, and is not a health risk. My husband didn't even know I did my nails because there is no odor!
Posted by Unknown on 16th Aug 2019
I was pretty confident in purchasing some nail products from this company because their reviews are good and they prove to have very little to no toxins in their nail products. The only thing I have to say thus far is the smell isn't completely odorless, but it's definitely better than regular nail polish. I also find myself having to apply 3 coats rather than 2 as it looks a little streaky. I've had it on my toes for over a week and no chipping yet. Just painted my finger nails and used the primer along with it.
Great water based nail polish.
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on 7th Aug 2019
I own many brands of water based nail polish, and this one is pretty great! I have only tried the color in Tuscany so far, and the color is beautiful! It does not go on sheer like most water based nail polish. The first coat is the full color. I only apply a second layer because the the instructions say to, but it looks beautiful on your nails by the first coat! If you are new to water based nail polish, make sure you follow the directions they give you, it will make your polish stay on beautifully. I can’t wait to try all the other colors!
Glad I switched
Posted by Chrysssie on 2nd Aug 2019
I recently decided to switch to natural nail polish. I was a bit hesitant at first to continue using the product because it did not last on my toes as long as I'd hoped. I made a few adjustments to my routine and was willing to continue to use the product with fewer reservations. However, with the introduction of the primer and after using it, I was completely sold. I can now comfortably toss my old nail polish collection and will continue to use this polish. With the primer and using the gel nail remover, I've had no major issues and my toes are happy. My favorite color is wildfire :-). Thanks for a great product.
Posted by Laney on 31st Jul 2019
The Surf's Up turquoise color is beautiful and frosty!
Posted by email@example.com on 21st Jul 2019
Lasted 3 weeks on toes. Hard to get off with just trying to use paper towel. Works best to get off to scuff top and then put nail polish remover on cotton bottom and wrap on with foil to let soak. Came right off after soaking for a couple minutes.
Great nontoxic color choices!
Posted by Theresa on 19th Jul 2019
Thank You so much for a wonderful choice. I have numerous allergies and chemical sensitivity’s and was so happy to find a nail polish I can use
Hard to remove
Posted by Nancy McGinnis on 1st Jul 2019
I don’t think this product is for me. I had chipping right away and it was very hard to remove.
no harsh chemicals!!
Posted by Theresa crockett on 29th Apr 2019
I have a lot of sensitivities and allergies to any type of chemicals. The smell of a regular nail polish is very toxic and makes me feel ill. Even tho this nail polish may not wear as well as some, It is worth it to me to avoid the negatives of regular nail polishes . I love the color destiny!! (p.s. you can also buy the primer/sealer to make the finish last longer.)
Wow, very surprised!
Posted by Cathy Coleman on 15th Apr 2019
I tried this polish years ago without the topcoat or following directions correctly and it didn't last. This time I chose to buy the color and the primer/sealer. and follow the exact instructions. It is magic. I have never been able to keep polish on my nails without it chipping after a day. I am now on day 3 with no chipping on my fingers and toes. I have washed my hands plenty and also washed my hair, which is when chipping really kicks in for me with traditional polish. This is lasting like expensive gel or shellac polish. I fully expect a week's worth of wear out of this. I am so confident in this product, that I chose to write this review early, because it would have chipped on me by now, if it was going to. I can finally wear polish again! I chose the Boysenberry color. It is a very dark, brown based purple, but the brown isn't obvious. It's definitely purple, the base just makes it a very neutral and wearable purple. In very dark lighting it could look almost black, but in proper, strong lighting, it is such a beautiful muted purple. I plan on trying more colors like Fairy Dust, Sweater Weather, and Vintage Merlot soon. This is the only polish I will ever wear again, plus it is extremely low toxic. Yay! In conclusion, I 100% recommend buying the primer/sealer that goes with the color. Yes, it is an extra product to purchase, but it is so worth it. I really wish I had purchased it the first time I tried this polish.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 100 | Next