For those who want an alternative to harsh solvent-based nail enamel, we've got the solution for you! Our unique water-based polish is free from strong chemical odors; no more nasty fumes! And we're not just '10 free', we're actually '12 free'. Thanks to our patented technology, there's nothing else like it on the market!
Be sure to check out our NEW Endure Primer/Sealer to extend the life of your manicure 2-3 times!
- Gluten free
- Size: 0.5 fl oz./14 ml
- odorless, non-toxic earth-friendly formula
- long wearing fabulous colors
- 12 free means our product contains NO: formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthlate, camphor, formaldehyde resin, xylene, parabens, fragrance, nitrocellulose resin, animal ingredients, triphenyl phosphate or benzophenone-1
- KEY: M = matte I = slight iridescence S = slight shimmer
- Please keep in mind that 5 people can be asked to describe one shade, and each will come up with a different verbal description. We did our best to describe these colors
Comes in 25 great colors:
- Vintage Merlot - M; deep berry red wine
- Hippie Chick - M; lavender, light purple with hint of pink
- Valentine - M; true pink
- Mocha Latte - I, S; bronze nude **($10.99 ON CLEARANCE)**
- Goddess - I, S; medium berry with blush undertones
- Tuscany - I, S; mauve / light purple
- Fairy Dust - I, S; frosted pink, slightly sheer
- Whisper - I, S; very sheer pink, translucent
- Destiny - I, S; pink nude
- Oasis - I, S; sapphire blue
- Wild Fire - M; bright red
- Hibiscus - M; bright coral, pinkish orange tones
- Island Orchid -M; vibrant purple with red undertones
- Raspberry Sorbet - M; rich bright raspberry
- Surf's Up -I, M; soothing ocean aquamarine
- Legacy- M; warm summer rose
- Sweater Weather -M; gray lilac
- Victorian Lace - M; old fashioned rose
- Boysenberry - M; gray plum
- Glowing Ember - S; shimmery red with purple undertones
- She Said Yes -M; Light Pastel Pink
- Forget Me Not -M; Light Pastel Blue
- Wisteria -M; Light Pastel Purple
Water (Aqua), Acrylates copolymer. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77490), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007)
Showing reviews 1-10 of 103 | Next
no harsh chemicals!!
Posted by Theresa crockett on 13th Mar 2020
I am highly chemically sensitive. The strong odors of regular nail polishes make me very sick. This is the fist nail polish that I can tolerate. It is essentially odorless, the colors are beautiful. I only wear nail polish occasionally, so even though it is not as durable as the strong chemical nail polishes, I don't care. I am just so grateful that I can wear something that is not toxic. Thank you Honeybee Garden!!!
Best nail polish ever... life saving
Posted by Hilarry on 16th Dec 2019
I am a severe asthmatic so the harmful chemicals and odors in regular nail polish will trigger an attack. This nail polish goes on smooth, dries quick, and hardly has a smell. Safe for my lungs and the environment!
Best nail polish!
Posted by Unknown on 6th Dec 2019
Follow the instructions for allowing longer dry time BUT so worth it! Color is great and the polish lasts so long. My favorite polish!
Long Lasting Wear
Posted by Cindy W on 11th Nov 2019
The watercolors nail enamel really wears well. The directions recommend changing your polish in about a week due to the holding power...this is true. Use the Honeybee Gardens nail polish remover, and be patient. This polish covers really well, wears well, and is not a health risk. My husband didn't even know I did my nails because there is no odor!
Posted by Unknown on 16th Aug 2019
I was pretty confident in purchasing some nail products from this company because their reviews are good and they prove to have very little to no toxins in their nail products. The only thing I have to say thus far is the smell isn't completely odorless, but it's definitely better than regular nail polish. I also find myself having to apply 3 coats rather than 2 as it looks a little streaky. I've had it on my toes for over a week and no chipping yet. Just painted my finger nails and used the primer along with it.
Great water based nail polish.
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on 7th Aug 2019
I own many brands of water based nail polish, and this one is pretty great! I have only tried the color in Tuscany so far, and the color is beautiful! It does not go on sheer like most water based nail polish. The first coat is the full color. I only apply a second layer because the the instructions say to, but it looks beautiful on your nails by the first coat! If you are new to water based nail polish, make sure you follow the directions they give you, it will make your polish stay on beautifully. I can’t wait to try all the other colors!
Glad I switched
Posted by Chrysssie on 2nd Aug 2019
I recently decided to switch to natural nail polish. I was a bit hesitant at first to continue using the product because it did not last on my toes as long as I'd hoped. I made a few adjustments to my routine and was willing to continue to use the product with fewer reservations. However, with the introduction of the primer and after using it, I was completely sold. I can now comfortably toss my old nail polish collection and will continue to use this polish. With the primer and using the gel nail remover, I've had no major issues and my toes are happy. My favorite color is wildfire :-). Thanks for a great product.
Posted by Laney on 31st Jul 2019
The Surf's Up turquoise color is beautiful and frosty!
Posted by email@example.com on 21st Jul 2019
Lasted 3 weeks on toes. Hard to get off with just trying to use paper towel. Works best to get off to scuff top and then put nail polish remover on cotton bottom and wrap on with foil to let soak. Came right off after soaking for a couple minutes.
Great nontoxic color choices!
Posted by Theresa on 19th Jul 2019
Thank You so much for a wonderful choice. I have numerous allergies and chemical sensitivity’s and was so happy to find a nail polish I can use
Showing reviews 1-10 of 103 | Next