NOW AVAILABLE IN BROWN! Your search for the Holy Grail of natural mascaras ends here. Years of research led us to a mascara maestro in Italy who crafts award winning lash products. We partnered with them to create an award-winning mascara that coats each lash in rich, sultry color. The result is robust, healthy lashes with a featherweight feel that won’t smudge, clump or flake. Choose between Black Lace for the deepest black or our new Coffee Bean for a more subtle brown. Net Wt. 0.13 oz. / 3.8 g
- Black Lace (black)
- Coffee Bean (brown)
VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE, CRUELTY FREE
- Natural Bayberry Wax - This environmentally responsible wax takes the place of animal or petroleum waxes found in many mascaras. The natural wax forms on small berries to protect them against moisture loss and environmental stress. It does the same for your lashes. Plus no chemicals are used to process and purify this wax, and it is 100% biodegradable.
- Rice Bran Wax - Acts quickly to hydrate lashes and help them retain vital moisture to prevent breakage. Enhances natural regeneration process by nourishing cells with vitamins and antioxidants.
- Jojoba - Rich in vitamins and minerals, jojoba works overtime to strengthen lashes. Protects hair follicles which allows eyelashes to grow longer and thicker.
Two time award winner, both Retailer & Consumer Choice!
- Get your wiggle on: Wiggling the mascara brush from the root of your lashes out to the edges gives even more lift and volume.
- For ultimate volume: apply two (or more!) coats. Unlike traditional mascaras that clump after one coat our mascara remains light and silky.
- Bend your brush: Smudging during application? Bending the brush at a 90 degree angle provides added control and precision. You'll find that your strokes are a bit more precise and the mascara-smudge incidents are reduced. (Bend just the brush, not the whole wand)!
- Moisturize with caution: With the popularity of facial oils these days it's important to note that no oils, serums or moisturizers should be applied to the eye lashes prior to mascara application. If you have a tendency to slather your moisturizer all over your skin, eyelids, lashes and all, you’re creating the perfect smudging ground for your mascara. Save your heaviest eye creams, serums and oils until nighttime and then slather away!