Your search for the Holy Grail of natural mascaras ends here. Years of research led us to a mascara maestro in Italy who crafts award winning lash products. We partnered with him to create an award-winning mascara that coats each lash in rich, sultry color. The result is robust, healthy lashes with a featherweight feel that won’t smudge, clump or flake. Net Wt. 0.13 oz. / 3.8 g
VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE, CRUELTY FREE
- Natural Bayberry Wax - this environmentally responsible wax takes the place of animal or petroleum waxes found in many mascaras. No chemicals are used to process and purify this wax, and it is 100% biodegradable.
- Jojoba - rich in vitamins and minerals, jojoba works overtime to nourish and strengthen lashes.
- Italian Olive Oil - one of the few oils that can penetrate lashes, olive oil reduces environmental stress and damage. It preserves moisture in the hair shaft, smoothing and softening each lash.
Two time award winner, both Retailer & Consumer Choice!
- Get your wiggle on: Wiggling the mascara brush from the root of your lashes out to the edges gives even more lift and volume.
- For ultimate volume: apply two (or more!) coats. Unlike traditional mascaras that clump after one coat our mascara remains light and silky.
- Bend your brush: Smudging during application? Bending the brush at a 90 degree angle provides added control and precision. You'll find that your strokes are a bit more precise and the mascara-smudge incidents are reduced. (Bend just the brush, not the whole wand)!
- Moisturize with caution: With the popularity of facial oils these days it's important to note that no oils, serums or moisturizers should be applied to the eye lashes prior to mascara application. If you have a tendency to slather your moisturizer all over your skin, eyelids, lashes and all, you’re basically creating the perfect smudging ground for your mascara. Save your heaviest eye creams, serums and oils until nighttime and then slather away!